I´m making a novel series, and within these criterias, I need a name for the main character

I´m making a novel series, and within these criterias, I need a name for the main character.

What´s more marketeable/memorable between Chillberg, Chillsberg, Carlsberg or Kettleberg?

The name should exude professionality, confidence and realiability.

Protip: Screencap this, it´ll pay off guys.

Attached: Deh tier.jpg (1594x2857, 1.46M)

Cuntorious Johnson

Bergberg

Carlsberg is easily the most dignified and memorable and marketable name. Chillberg and Chillsberg sound limp, and Kettleberg sounds like a parody of a duke. Carlsberg 100%.

Go with Chillsperg.

Demetrious Johnson's last fight was against Ray Borg. The similarity is tangential, but it's still pretty weird.

Chillsberg if you're going for those qualities. Definitely not Kettleberg, which sounds like a man with the opposite characteristics.
Why are you ending the names with berg?
Is this his complete or last name?

Chillkettle Carlsberg. the third.

It´s the last name. The name ends with berg because he´s Danish, but in wall street people mistake him for being jewish, the berg thing is a part of that.

So you say Chillsberg, other guy is absolute certain of Carlsberg being a better fit?

i have never read any of these desu

fiction is a waste of time. Real intellectuals only read non-fiction

Attached: 1483785353596.webm (594x540, 1.84M)

Attached: 0003921_carlsberg-beer-440ml-6-pack-cans_550.png (550x550, 274K)

I know about that brand, is IT a problem?

Not really. Just made me think of the beer. It's also the only Danish sounding name out of the 4.

That's not too important, the name just has to be memorable and respected.

Blomberg?

Quindavious Washington IV

Leopold Bloom

Lumberg
Herrberg

Goldberg

>(((Chillberg))), (((Chillsberg))), (((Carlsberg))) or (((Kettleberg)))
bost excerpts

schlongberg-sachs

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1519473094909.jpg (1578x2842, 1.27M)