What's the best description of the experience of getting shot you've read?

what's the best description of the experience of getting shot you've read?

Attached: shot.jpg (334x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pov.imv.au.dk/Issue_27/section_1/artc2A.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I've been shot."

Ive been shot by a 9mm glock and an AR.

Let me just say, getting shot with the 9mm was like a stabbing with a bullet, but with the high velocity AR rounds its like getting shot with a coke can

The ending of For Whom the Bells Toll

Rat-a-tat-tat with my gat.

I guess that's the only way to end a book that makes the reader want to shoot himself throughout.

>t. hysterical liberal who thinks shootings are this common and that ar-15s should be banned

either that or they've started allowing people in gitmo to use the internet

"Ouch. Oh my. I appear to have been shot."

george orwell was shot in the neck in the spanish civil war
he wrote about it in homage to catalonia
he described it as "interesting"

>he described it as "interesting"
It depends on how badly you get hit. I have been hit by spall and I have seen many others get his by spall. I saw one event where someone got tagged in the bicep by a wafer thin 1 oz. shotgun slug that had pancaked on impact and ricocheted. It was a good impact but it caused no more that bruising. There was also an incident where someone had a 7.62x51 fully penetrate a piece of steel - sending the jacket straight back to the shooter, slicing through his trousers and effortlessly slicing a half inch deep gash just below his package. There was a lot of blood flow for that one. I saw someone shoot a steel wall corner during a shot string and get some good spall in his left arm. It hurt him a little but it did not bleed until he got some pliers and removed it. It was stuck pretty well. I have seen a few grazes that really are not much to mention. I have seen one full tilt boogie impact of 7.62x51. This resulted in vaporization of about 5 inches of femur and complete severing of the femoral artery. He required several surgeries to recover. It was a life altering event. He was constantly battling infection. He would make headway and then the infection would return and take all of his progress. At the beginning he was running a rag laced with an antimicrobial compound through the wound. He actually pushed the tip of the rag in his new second asshole and grabbed it in the front, pulling until it exited. They did not get around to skin grafting for a while so he had a large section of dried, exposed surface of muscle. That was pretty creepy. He was a dumbass and he sunburned the area from where the doctors pulled the graft. So, anyways, direct impacts and ricochets and spall can run the gamut from mere nuisances to life ending events.

its a shill intend to breed out whiteness on the internet. keep redpilling to normies, white brother

so you think someone posting on an english forum has been shot by two different types of american weapons? a western soldier isnt going to be shot by an ar-15, and a gangbanger isnt going to be shot by a rifle, so how do u figure this unlucky soul got shot twice by american firearms and lived to tell us about it?

probably a jewish bot designed to turn Veeky Forums into a BLACKED worshipping gun-haters. we are very important board for the white cause, and they have come to subvert us. we shalln't let it be. Fight with all the redpills you have, they're here

>so how do u figure this unlucky soul got shot twice by american firearms and lived to tell us about it?
Shit happens. If you spend enough time around gunfire, you are bound to get dinged once in a while. Serious incidents are still rare. The aforementioned 7.62mm direct strike to the femur was the result of someone peeling forward off of a line of fire that he thought had gone inactive. He should have circled to the left and peeled behind the line of fire. He learned a costly mistake. Beginner firearms courses involve a lot of aspects. In the action sports/combat end of things, the advanced courses are very different. The primary focus is safety. Often, entire courses center around deconflicting to make sure you can maneuver a certain situation without hurting yourself or someone else. The basic marksmanship needed to engage target from contact distance to 200 meters is not very advanced. Being able to get the shot string completed safely under a time limit across a dynamic environment is where the real skill separation begins.
t. instructorfag

the best was in a tv show

>If you can imagine the impact on your chest of three bowling balls dropped from a height of about 9 feet, you might begin to approximate the sensation.

There is no way that's true. You're a hysterical liberal who's trying to take away my guns. NOT ON MY WATCH

jokes on u bucko, once guns are illegal only neo-nazis will have guns

I'm redpilled, kid

Gately in Infinite Jest. Being entirely sincere.

snowden's so cold

I've been shot twice,both times in high stress and andrenaline situation,during night ops.Your senses are all stimulated to the maximum,which exhaust you like hell,walking slowly while you're trying to distinguish enemy infantry from furniture,looking for traps and listening for that breath that will give their cover away burns a shit ton of calories Getting shot in such circumstances felt like being poke in an area of dead nerves,barely,but then you realise you cant step on your leg or rotate your back.Then the pain spirals up as you get calmer,i remember the thigh being much worse than the stomach.

You misread me. I am selling the value of my service here. Safety instruction is far more important than marksmanship. Almost everyone could become a master shooter if they applied themselves. The amount of shooting that is required for this is significant and, if safety is not actively sought, you take yourself out of the running. I am only asking that people take a reasonable view so they are not shocked to see some minor event. Anyway pic related is my first evidence. Go take a look and see what it takes to get the endorsement in the lower left.

Attached: endowmentcard.jpg (4320x3240, 2.8M)

>be American

>"I was aghast"

See . This is more par for the course for a no funs faggot.

Next time, take this to /k/. You will get better response. You are not after actual written text are you? Get the facts of the case and write your own description based on facts and blow Hollywood out of the water.

>Fight with all the redpills you have, they're here

Attached: average pol poster.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

>wizz, pop, lights out

where were you?

>mfw I've accumulated a ton of gore videos and watch them in slow-mo on repeat as I try to describe them

Thanks, user, screencapping this post for my own writing reference.

Attached: 1431103236990.png (303x314, 4K)

same question

Double bait

Lol chill out bro it's just a meme.

>where were you?
Nowhere special. I am heavily involved in the action sports and I am currently certified as an instructor. I have a lot of time around firearms. Not to denigrate the military, but the vast preponderance of their time around weapons is having them in reserve. As a civilian and an instructor, I spend a lot of time around firearms while they are either being used as tools for study of the manual of arms or actually being fired. This is when the accidents/unwanted conditions occur the most. Incidentally, my experiences are over a 30 year period, so my large collection of incidents should be expected. The incidents that I referenced are very rare when compared against the time that we spend training. I have been misinterpreted if someone inferred otherwise. Safety is paramount. It is my chosen specialty within the training curriculum. To refine - this includes being as safe as reasonably possible doing very dangerous things. To an outsider this may seem incongruous but safety is my stock in trade.

>Lol chill out bro it's just a meme.
MFW I literally have an empty ceramic mug in front of me that is due for a refill of hot cocoa and I read this. I am also parallel posting on /k/ and listening to "DontTrustTheRabbit" tutorials on jewtube. Today is pretty casual.

Orwell's in Homage to Catalonia (he actually got shot so he knew what he was talking about)

All at once, and then gradually.

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 85K)

Kristen Bell makes my dick hard.

That's an interesting idea, self identify as the shill and then post over the top 'opposition' against yourself.

This is gold.

>describing your day or really anything related to you on a pan-african rice engine reduction forum

Attached: 1408894185188.png (245x300, 21K)

>That's an interesting idea, self identify as the shill and then post over the top 'opposition' against yourself.
Good observation - but samefagging shitposting is nothing new.

I love lamp.

Sopranos finale

Gately my famalam

>Go take a look and see what it takes to get the endorsement in the lower left.
All is cost is a $1500 contribution. The NRA runs sales on different levels, I've seen Endowment level go for as low as $250 over the years.

tl. NRA life member since 1968. My Grandad got it for me when I turned 12, and he gave me my first real deer rifle. (Marlin 30/30 lever action) Also; safety first, safety always.

Oh yeah, let me just browse my gettin' shot description folder, just a sec.

fucking faggot

My dudes.

He never got shot before. SHOT IN SOBRIETY in bold headline caps
goes across his mind's eye like a slow train as he sees the third Nuck with his cap pushed back
and Nuck face contorted with cordite in his good stance with elbow back up drawing a second
bead on Don's big head from #4's lawn with the bore's lightless eye and a little pubic curl of
smoke coming up from the vented muzzle, and Gately can't move and forgets to pray, and then
the bore zagging up and away as it blooms orange as good old Bruce Green's got the Nuck from
behind in a half-nelson with his hand in the necklace of flowers and with the other hand is
forcing the cocked elbow down and the Item skyward away from Gately's head as it blooms
with that flat crack of a vented muzzle. The first thing somebody's who's shot wants to do is
throw up, which by the way the larger Nuck with the breezeblocked crotch under Gately's doing
all over his beard and flower necklace and Gately's leg's thigh as Gately weaves on one knee on
the guy's groin still. The lady yells for Help. Now a meaty thwack as Nell Gunther on the lawn
leaps several twirling meters and kicks the Nuck Green's half-nelsoning in the face with her
paratrooper-boot's heel, and the guy's hat flies off and his head snaps back and hits Green's
face, and there's the pop of Green's nose breaking but he doesn't let go, and the guy's slumped
forward in the Parkin-sonian half-bow of a guy in a quality half-nelson, with the guy's Itemhand's
arm still up in the air with Green's arm like they're dancing, and good old Green doesn't
even let go to hold his spurting nose, and now that the Nuck's restrained, notice, here comes
Lenz barrelling in howling from the hedge's shadows and leaping and he tackles the Nuck and
Green both, and they're a roil of clothes and legs on the lawn, the Item not in sight. Ken Erdedy
still has his hands up. Gately, still kneeling shot on the Nuck's sickeningly softened groin, Gately
hears the second Nuck trying to slide himself off the hood of the Montego and hops and
wobbles over. Joelle v.D. keeps yelling something monosyllabic from what can't be her window.
Don goes to the Montego's front bumper and punches the large man carefully in the kidneys
with his good arm and takes him by the thick foreign hair and slides him back up the hood and
begins banging his head off the Montego's windshield. He remembers how he'd stay in luxury
furnished North Shore apts. with G. Fackelmann and T. Kite and they'd gradually strip the place
and sell the appointments off until they were sleeping in a totally bare apartment. Green has
risen bloody-faced, and Lenz is on the lawn with his heaving topcoat covering him and the third
Nuck, and Clenette H. and Yolanda W. are now up and not at bay and circling them and getting
solid high-heel kicks into the Nuck's and sometimes hopefully Lenz's ribs, reciting 'Motha-fucka'
and landing a kick each time they get to fu.

>People who think like this are the ones who don't actually own guns

>the ubermensch

Every creative writing professor I've ever had loves this story.

pov.imv.au.dk/Issue_27/section_1/artc2A.html

Is this fucking Ready Player One

>not getting the Feinstein reference