Favorite philosopher?

favorite philosopher?

Mines Nietzsche, not because ima nazi. He seems to be the most interesting. Also, he has the sexiest mustache.

Attached: nietzsche01.jpg (316x397, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/heyokapod/hamlet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Picking anyone that's not Hegel

For me, it's Jesus of Nazareth.

I know you are just shitposting but he really is the most interesting. I really can't understand how could someone have such an original way of thinking.

Stirner has great memes but Albert is the playboy of philosophy

Attached: IMG_1441[1].jpg (800x1000, 116K)

I like Plato because of his conscious artistry. Part dramatist, part sophist.

*edits any mention of stirner out of the rebel*

What did penguin mean by this?

Nicolas Gomez Davila for political philosophy, to the extent that he might be called a philosopher.

Howard Stein for philosophy of physics

Thebes of Crates for anything else.

Heidegger and Schmitt are best because they were actual Nazis not just proto-Nazis.

that cant be real

It is look it up.

albert camus boring
yes, very odd. the sections focusing on him are often edited out of the german ideology too. what's going on here?

I'll admit that, so whos the most interesting philosopher, one that just says the most crazy, mid blowing, hard hitting fact shit

Attached: IMG_0726[1].png (500x522, 109K)

that depends on you. try any in this thread.

s p i n o z a

God does not count

claimiing Kierkegaard

Shakespeare
soundcloud.com/heyokapod/hamlet

What's the best way to start reading Nietzche

Unironically my fav

Attached: sexyandiknowit.jpg (635x420, 46K)

>Neetche
>Philosopher

Zarathustra. Super accessible but takes several reads to pick up everything he means (or doesnt mean) and fully appreciate it.

Mine is either Nietzsche or Heidegger. Although the Kirshnamurti and Bohm conversations had some of the most interesting topics of debate Ive ever had the pleasure of listening to

Macintyre, Aristotle, or Aquinas

But I mean Aquinas is a theologian more tho

this but unironically

He was a man of loose thought guised in wonderful prose and sneerful jabs to give a sense of legitimacy

Yea, Birth of Tragedy was kind of a clusterfuck, and BG&E was like reading a middle schools girls shitlist diary.

You a shit though, he had some of the most profound literary skills and prolific ideas AND he was right about Hegel being a massive faggot

He was a poet

That inverted Schopenhauer's Ethics

>he had some of the most profound literary skills and prolific ideas AND he was right about Hegel being a massive faggot
>This is my opinion
>but if I put a bunch of exclamation signs and some poorly done metaphors it becomes philosophy.
Neetche is not a philosopher. If he is a philosopher a random polack with literary skills would also be one

>This is my opinion

Nigga what have you read by him to justify yourself, and also tell me what justifies being a philosopher

You can open any of NEETche's books and he always comes to his conclusions making things up and stating his opinions as facts. Literally just a controversial fag

I dont think you even acknowledged any question I asked.

>opinion discarded

Attached: 1522173009135.jpg (411x418, 43K)

I'm colombian and sadly his work is not very known. There are two editions of his work: On Villegas Editores and Atalanta. Its complete on Villegas but Atalanta's edition is more beautiful. Anyway, glad to know some people here knows him :)

For me, it's 'sche

im a philosopher by myself and absolutely fucked up insane in the brain