/leftylit/

idontknow
idontknow

Are there any books about modern feminism that aren't blog tier?

I'm going to college in a few months and I want to pretend I'm not stirner-pilled to fit in with all the center left people. Please post books I should read to accomplish this, even if they aren't about feminism.

Attached: Difference-between-Feminism-and-Womanism.jpg (33 KB, 500x808)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

/leftylit/
posts a liberal symbol
not gonna make it

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

bump

Supergrass
Supergrass

Don't talk politics at all. Simples.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

not helpful

Inmate
Inmate

You're too retarded. Just stick with liberalism: be a complete spineless piece of shit and just appeal to other peoples emotion. It's unlikely you'll encounter actual lefties.

Emberfire
Emberfire

unironic good advice

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

You don't need to read any sjw-tier books. Just keep parroting the same liberal idpol talking points and you will fit right in.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Ayu Utami - Saman

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

this is what you were looking for, most of them have read bell hookes and gloria steinem along with making allusions to Rousseau, Rawls, Locke, Voltaire etc. Stupid shit like that will win you brownie points, Max Weber, Darwin, just mention Harvey Milk and Oscar Wilde, knowing who Nat Turner was, read X by Alex Haley for nigger support and then I suppose Night and Anne Frank's Diary for kikes but you don't need to do any of that because people in college are completely illiterate and not only that, as reply above specifies, most of them are herd animals, with no souls, no spirit, no will, you can not only break them and bend their will to your advantage, but if you're lazy or too weak, you can just go along to get along, they're just that subhuman. Really sad stuff, I go to an extremely left lib bernout school and my god its like being back in middle school, people are such fucking passive simps.

some girl brought up feminism while we were discussing epistemology, something totally unrelated to social issues or morality, and the teacher just went along with it for 10-15 minutes, this has happened in multiple classes and the male teacher will just acquiesce to their insanity, nigs and sandnigs have done it too. Depressing!

cum2soon
cum2soon

The Second Sex

askme
askme

leftypol could help more than anyone here

iluvmen
iluvmen

Attached: 1508576808935.jpg (112 KB, 800x1050)

King_Martha
King_Martha

The female Elliot Roger, except that, being a woman, she was naturally too incompetent to successfully kill anyone.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

pseud wants to go pseuder
told by pseuds he isn't pseud enough
haha

WebTool
WebTool

/Leftylit/ is not with you, go back to reading Tumblr blogs.

Attached: O-W-E-N.jpg (455 KB, 1692x1692)

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Just parrot disingenuous sound bites
wage gap
male privilege
toxic masculinity
rape culture
mansplaining
The whole collective victim mentality is so easy to learn in no time and you don’t have to read much to be able to sound smart. That’s why it’s so attractive to retarded social sciences kids who don’t know anything

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

stirner-pilled
Thank God you are finally old enough for collage

Attached: 1519770549794.jpg (949 KB, 2048x1365)

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

most colleges don't have anything beyond passing interest in what they're studying and are just in college because they think it's the next step in life after high school
listen to what the teacher says then write that down in your essay

you aren't majoring in feminism, you're not going to be taking feminist studies, why do you want to pretend to be knowledgeable about the topic?

that said, Simone de Beauvoir's Ethics of Ambiguity will cover the basis of modern feminist thought

Spamalot
Spamalot

people really need higher education to paste pictures of different sources together?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Pretty much why art school exists, senpai.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

and praised by major news papers for her (((courage)))

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

this, well read right wingers are more interesting than any blog tier 'liberals' you'll discuss this with.

t. lefty

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I second this

RumChicken
RumChicken

Andi Zeisler : We Were Feminists Once
Jessa Crispin : Why I'm Not A Feminist

Probably the best two you're going to get on modern.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

kill yourself dyke

Attached: dijinter1.jpg (68 KB, 1706x1171)

Spamalot
Spamalot

dyke book
dyke book
good reccs dude

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Good band.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I read some stuff by Hannah Arendt aka Heidegger's waifu. She is a jewish feminist, she might have addressed the subject at some point. But feminism is not intelectually defensible, if that's what you are searching for.

whereismyname
whereismyname

/leftypol/ despises identity politics just as much as /pol/ does.

Lunatick
Lunatick

except for purity testing and banning everybody that doesn't fall in line with the idpol rules, like every other """"dirtbag"""" left forum. so despise it in theory, but follow it in practice

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

/pol/ doesn’t hate identity politics at all, it is an entire board which is dedicated to white identity politics.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

despises identity politics just as much as /pol/ does.
White identity politics is still identity politics, you fucking retard

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Bow before the intellectual heft of Chimichanga

Attached: 9781101911761.jpg (50 KB, 315x450)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Ridiculous pamphlet by someone who doesn't understand how sexual selection works

Emberburn
Emberburn

phenomenology of spirit
society of the spectacle
first as tragedy then as farce
some lacan book
not modern feminism, but youd have plenty to talk about with any qt

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

white man embodies the universal, hence not identity politics, you fucking dipshit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit