What the hell was her problem?

What the hell was her problem?

Attached: IMG_0173.jpg (1000x1498, 147K)

She wanted a bit of excitement, mate. Imagine being wedded off to someone as autistic as Mr. Bovine

she was a shallow romantic looking for an ideal that didn't really exist

>romantic looking for an ideal that didn't really exist
That's not shallow

I didn't say that, I said she was a shallow romantic, which she is

>you now manually realize that Flaubert was Mrs. Bovary

>shallow romantic
pleonasm

>not being a romantic
autistic swine

I disagree, I think someone can be a romantic but still have substance

SHE WAS A WHORE

SHE HIT ME

>He could not keep from constantly touching her comb, her ring, her fichu; sometimes he gave her great sounding kisses with all his mouth on her cheeks, or else little kisses in a row all along her bare arm from the tip of her fingers up to her shoulder
This guy fucks

or, you know, she could have talked frankly with him about her sexual needs and tried to educate him. given how meek he was there's no doubt something would have gotten through to him. instead she was a fucking coward who held some petty grudges against her husband and has constantly looking for faults in the man.

>she could have talked frankly with him about her sexual needs
She didn't fancy his beta ass, faggot

>instead she was a fucking coward who held some petty grudges against her husband and has constantly looking for faults in the man.
when a woman decides that a man is beta, unsuitable, subhuman or whatever there is no changing her mind. She will find fault in everything he does and it doesn't matter how decent he tries to act, she will hate him.

As she should. Nothing is more repulsive than a weak man. See /r9k/ for proof

>she could have talked frankly with him about her sexual needs and tried to educate him.
What sexual needs? Her adultery was the result of a spiritual and interpersonal dissatisfaction with her husband, not jus a sexual dissatisfaction. It was an irreparable situation. What would she have told him? 'Fuck me better you autist'? It was the 19th century.

/r9k/'s bitterness isn't a direct result of their weakness, it's a direct result of the outside world rejecting them

flaubert said he was much like her indeed

wtf i hate falubert now

Go back

>Her adultery was the result of a spiritual and interpersonal dissatisfaction with her husband
nah, the true dissatisfaction was inherent within her, regardless of her husband or her lover

Like Goethe

Bovary is the incarnation of ressentiment

It's fucking true though. If they got what they wanted, they wouldn't be bitter. That's true of all forms of resentment

She read too many romance books

It's their own fault. And yours

>being so terrified of being labeled r9k that you irrationally lash out at them at every moment possible
embarrassing

Go rinse out your piss-bottles or post in a thread about the size of women's labia

>it's their own fault
Sometimes it is, often it isn't. There are situations where someone's life spiraled downward due to circumstances beyond their control. There are some men born so genetically unfortunate that they have genuine trouble attracting women, and feel a deep sense of alienation because of that

you're doing it again

It was the coke. I should have never started with that shit. Fuckin' Miami. It's everywhere.

that's true and it's sad, but women are not obliged to have sex with them

But those people should be allowed to express their alienation without "lol you're just a mad virgin." Incels are a different story because their resentment makes them genuinely despise women, but often times the response to a perfectly understandable expression of despair over being unfuckable is "no one owes you sex."

their are remedies to this like prostitutes and friendships and hobbies but incels are stuck in the black pit of self-pity which is a horrid trait

I would arrange to meet a prostitute but I'm deathly afraid of STD's, go figure, even going with and people touching me I get health anxiety.

you're just as likely to get an STD from any girl, not just hookers

stop making excuses and do things in your life, take the occasional risk

She had a wandering womb (hysteria).
Her name is meant to elicit thoughts of ovaries.

>you're just as likely to get an STD from any girl, not just hookers
that's my point.
I can't validate the risk when the chance of dissapointment is so high.

jesus man stop being a pussy

Prostitution is illegal in many counties, including the US. And our society is so atomized that it's difficult for many people to make friends. That's the biggest problem with incels tbqh, and why they're a problem now more than they've ever been.