Where do I start with this guy? He seems to have many of the same ideas I've...

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Where do I start with this guy? He seems to have many of the same ideas I've held from since my teenage years.

I haven't read anything but genre fiction and the occasional "serious" """""literature""""""".

Thanks in advance ;)

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (111 KB, 878x1000)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Nojokur
Nojokur

Look at his dumb face. Do you really want to end up like that?

5mileys
5mileys

Mental illness is cool. Only highly intelligent people, such as myself, have them.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Human all too human

Bidwell
Bidwell

Yeah but it won't get you that sweet juicy pussy

idontknow
idontknow

I'd rather be insane than fuck a bitch.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Turtles all the way down is prolly his best

Attached: 1519380018225.jpg (24 KB, 533x378)

TreeEater
TreeEater

interested in such frivolities as "pussy"

lmfao. You realize that most of the great thinkers and scientists of our time were virgins? I will not allow myself to be degenerated by lusts of the flesh.

Only a weak willed man would allow himself to be corrupted. I am a true thinker and a true philosopher.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Their face shapes are extremely different. Improbably different, even. Mother nature could not create two faces as different as these on her own. The only explanation is that Nietzsche must have gotten facial reconstruction surgery to invert his appearance to its opposite and changed his name to John Green.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I don't think that's Nietzsche on the left

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Start with his first book, The Birth of Tragedy. He's a grill talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA

Attached: maxresdefault-(47).jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Where to *start* with him? - Hard to say.

For me, Zarathustra has everything (and is the only work of his I reread constantly). However, be warned, it doesn't attempt to persuade, except in the way music persuades. If you're basically on his wavelength (and on his side) already, this gives you everything important he thought as powerfully and eloquently as it can be given, but if you're a dubious sceptic who wants to be won over with clever pilpul and long chains of reasoning supported at every link with erudite references, then forget it.

My advice is get a good Zarathustra (Hollingdale, assuming you can't read it in the original) and try the first four chapters or so. If you hate it, put it aside for a while and try something else:

If you prefer aphorisms with a lot of penetrating psychology - Human, All Too Human.

If you want classical scholarship - The Genealogy of Morals.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I would add, The Birth Of Tragedy is an equally good place to start, it's a lot more "normal", haha, and is his first book too.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

wanting a gf
not being the gf

We have the means, user. That is, if you're cute enough UwU

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

it's a lot more "normal"
Maybe in its structure, but the ideas in it are quite far out.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Hohohohoho
How delightful, this aristocratic lady commands the English language in such an astute manner, then out of the blue she exclaims cock!
Just wait until I tell Geraldine of these shenanigans, he’ll be absolutely beside himself!

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Are you implying you wouldn't do her?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

If you prefer aphorisms

Attached: 2rabbits-2-form-The-Smithfield.jpg (63 KB, 640x407)

eGremlin
eGremlin

Yes but I’d be mad about it afterwards. She reminds me of Skylar in good will hunting.

I’m threatened by her desu and that’s why I lashed out I’m sorry

Attached: 6917678B-FD14-4E3F-93D8-4F3D592A4419.jpg (40 KB, 370x699)

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

You can just wake up early and leave without leaving your number

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Why aren't you a philosothot with three million youtube subscribers Veeky Forums? Do you hate betabucks?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

philosothot

damn

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

One time I tried this and she woke up and I had to give her my number. I gave her a fake one and I’ve probably seen her and made eye contact about 15 times on campus since

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit