ITT philosophers who remind you of yourself

ITT philosophers who remind you of yourself

For me it's Nietzche - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGTyMGYbdb4
pdcnet.org/scholarpdf/show?id=philstudies_1982_0029_0000_0202_0209&pdfname=philstudies_1982_0029_0000_0202_0209.pdf&file_type=pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is me. Literally me. No other philosopher can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This philosopher could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this philosopher is me. This philosopher is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this philosopher is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this philosopher side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this philosopher every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this philosopher every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this philosopher. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this philosopher is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this philosopher and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this philosopher is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this philosopher, I had an existential crisis. What if this philosopher was the real me and I was just another pleb. What if this philosopher actual became aware of my existence?

came here to post this

No one comes as close as this guy.

His profound understanding of cause and effect in human relationships, avant garde ethical theory and never seen before take on anarchism is parallel to my own ingenuity.

This. It always makes me sad how little he gets talked about on here

For me it's Hitler - intelligent, nationalistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Don't worry, he's more relevant among actual philosophers than stirner, who gets all the dank memes.

I wish I was like Diogenes. But I'll never live up to the legend.

>Asshole
>Masturbates in public
>Beg for money, spend it on whores

Literally me to be honest family

why haven't you mastubated in public yet user?

Nietzsche, because like him I'm wildly idealistic and a little quixotic. Nice shitpost though OP that took a bunch of effort 10/10 jimmies rustled

I'd still like to see some Barry Spin-posting. I'm not sure what his memes would be but they would definitely be way danker than Stirner

Too obvious

>implying that's all Diogenes was

He's literally the most respectable man in history.

/r9k/
witty, nihilistic, and with a beta sense of humor

Otto Weininger

Spider fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=VGTyMGYbdb4

pdcnet.org/scholarpdf/show?id=philstudies_1982_0029_0000_0202_0209&pdfname=philstudies_1982_0029_0000_0202_0209.pdf&file_type=pdf

Respectable choice.

Hobbes

You wanted to be polish too OP?
I despise him because of that.

I'm an ugly yet charismatic, schizophrenic loud person with crazy ideas and a wicked sense of humor.

theoretically infinite hours in paint

Anyone like me ?

>"i'm 16 and my philosophy is fucking superior"

+ A E S T H E T I C +

>implying you get laid like mad

Did he literally jack it in a crowd or is it considered "in public" because he was a hobo?

He was a cosmopolitan.

+ (not as) A S E T I C (as his contemporaries) +

>nihilistic

N is the opposite of a nihilist, people who claim that have not read him

>opinions

heh

I too believe humanity is composed solely of greedy jews and need to be put into place by society

Definitely 'ol Kirk for me - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour

I also lay in bed until 3 in the afternoon

Whoops

Diogenes' public masturbation called into question the way we view simple actions that harmlessly fill certain desires. He would often compare it to being able to rub his stomach to stop being hungry, and asking if it would be considered taboo to do so.

except i'm nowhere as smart as him but just as a shitty of a writer as him. im also a manlet.

Is your forehead as big as his?

For me it's Jeremy Bentham: utilitarian, unpopular with liberals but always correct

its probably huge as fuck to hold that smart ass brain of his

No