>be native
>wake up
>go to beach
>see this
what do?

Charge at them and try to stab the biggest guy

Quecotzlplaczl is having a feast tonight

Get small pox and die

If I'm a native Spaniard I point and laugh at those lost motherfuckers, because they're claiming a beach 3 miles away from Vigo

RUN TO THE HILLS
U
N

T
O

T
H
E

H
I
L
L
S

This

>teleport behind them
heh, sorry Spaniards... you chose the wrong tribe to fuck with

Start coughing.

Be saved by Jesus.

Give them syphilis.

>teleporting
Are you upset?

Kill most of them and keep a couple to interrogate. With their help, try and reverse engineer their technology as best as I can and use my newfound knowledge to try and prepare for more new comers.

You're alone, how would you be able to kill most of them by yourself, also they got guns.

become an hero

>let's reverse engineer this non-indigenous wood

>Reverse engineering a technology that's beyond anything you could imagine.

That's like saying 19th century people could reverse engineer an F-35

but china DID reverse engineer the f-35

>but china DID reverse engineer the f-35

literally shut the fuck up

I think it's a joke fampai

>but china DID reverse engineer the f-35

>literally
don't let the door hit you.

Murder the fuck out of them.

certainly don't go near them

this might sound crazy but i really love entertaining guests that come from the otherside of the world just 2 make themselves at home here where theres no sandniggers or crusades or islam or even christianity

my favorite part about cacao is that it grows on trees

Kill them t.b.h.

#REFUGEESWELCOME

I immediately use my political position within the tribe council to greatly increase the number of these foreigners coming in. I begin lobbying for the tribe's values to start shifting towards diversity and multiculturalism. Legally, I get rid of ethnic requirements for adherent to the tribe and instead begin inviting foreigners to this tribe. I then make it a punishable offense to criticize foreigners, and I instill a culture of self-censorship with the local scribes to prevent the general tribal population forming prejudices about these new arrivals. I then start instilling this pro-foreigner culture at a young age into the children of my fellow tribesmen by altering the educational curriculum.