Historical Reconstructions

Hey Veeky Forums,

Can we get a historical reconstructions thread going? Post anything you find interesting, from faces, to people, to weapons, boats, buildings, anything.

Also, Nordicist faggots can stay right out, they have been debunked here numerous times, here's a link also:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Vasa_(ship,_1627)_-_The_crew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belitung_shipwreck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Philip II of Macedon looks just like Mac from IASIP
You can't mace this shit up

Ole Zika virus lookin ass nigga

that's fucking scary

The Ötzi, Austrian from 5000 years ago.

An Archer from Henry VIII's warship Mary Rose (1545).

Kek he couldn't look more british.

U WOT M8

Presumably queen Nefertiti.

these aren´t reconstructions though

Ramses II

WE

Looks like that faggot from Boardwalk empire.

damn french are having a giggle mate

Yes, they are. Look up the originals. Wood never looks so nice after being buried for 1000 years.

Ramses II

She's not white enough

>KANGZ shit

Look at her nose, slender and not flat. Certainly not a black woman.

>what are ethiopians

We all know this me.

She prolly had some black mix. Read a study somewhere about black admixture in Egyptians, I think it was somewhere around 15% in the royal families on average.

Lips are fat so she's mixed.

Look at this inbred fuckin mongoloid

What's up with the flat head?
I mean, I know the guy was basically pic related of his time, but surely he wasn't missing half his brain as well

Arsinoe, Clepatra's sister.

>white people can't have fat lips

This is obviously a strong black woman

staresinbritish.jpg

Good ole Nappy's death mask

Literally inbred as shit

she'd be damn fine with a modern haircut

Keep it on-topic please. For racist shitposting please use

Literally a Neanderthal hybrid.

quite literally

shes jewish though

Copernicus

>dat nose

Ashkenazi Jews are white.

Semites have thick lips.

it's a troll, Connan O'Brian has smaller eyes, and a totally different facial profile

they have thick lips, one of my friends is an ashketchumnazi jew and has really thick lips

he looks so jolly and friednly

Warning: Soviet science

>mfw they're working on remaking his vocal cords and making him "speak"
spoopy

he looks like a hobo about to steal your shirt at knifepoint

3d printed Palmyra arch reconstruction, destroyed by ISIS in 2015.

He looks Armenian.

>fat lips

Timur confirmed for proud black king.

>we wuz score jess n shit

Why? Brits contributed to the creation of ISIS.

Thats fucking David Schwimmer

Sophia Palaiologina

>Genetically black people tend to have larger lips
>Don't be racist

He actually does look kinda similar to Conan on that pic.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Vasa_(ship,_1627)_-_The_crew

>ficoposting on Veeky Forums

Which one would you fugg

he has a smaller nose and shorter midface, and different jaw

Well they certainly are not black.

Also the ship was tacky as hell.

Come on folks, let's stay on topic.

Different Types of Gladii

Some background to this

>tacky
>hating on over decorated shit

You'll cowards don't even baroque

Mainz masterrace

Looking at that makes me physically ill

This is awesome, love the paintings on the ceiling it looks so real and mighty. I'm guessing it's somewhere in germany?

Why would anyone choose anything else. However I understand the appeal of the hispaniensis

>Also, Nordicist faggots can stay right out

First time I've ever spent any significant length of time on this board, still probably know exactly what you're fucking talking about.

Like all stormfags they like to claim that Ramesis II, Genghis Khan (+ pretty much every famous person ever) and the skeletons of upper- and ruling-class ancient Egyptian/Greek/Roman skeletons all had BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES AND LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE GERMANS, right?

WE'RE PEACE-LOVING RACIALLY PURE VICTIMS OF MULTICULTURALISM AND TOTALLY DON'T BELIEVE WE'RE A MASTER RACE, GUYS, TRUST US, THAT'S TOTALLY THE JEWS

how did we go from that to this

Pompeii is the most aesthetic

Brazil.

kek no, it's clearly Catholic

Only Italian, Spanish and Portugese Catholics are capable of this tackiness. The Roman Catholic Church always understood the power of bling-bling.

The Santa Maria of Columbus, the ship that discovered the new world.

I love this shit especially when they paint greek helmets

How did they do a (presumably) genuine and accurate reconstruction of Trajan's face? Have archaeologists actually found remains of actual (pre-byzantine) Roman emperors?

They also tested his DNA and found that he had actual living relatives in southern Europe.

AFAIK it was the Hispaniensis that evolved into the Spatha, and from the Spatha all medieval swords.

looks metal af t.b.h.

busts

There's plenty of Trajan busts.

don't forget to report posts like these folks

Nope, and they never will, because all of the emperors were cremated

A bit more complex than that. The Spatha was just a longer gladius for cavalry use, in theory, but you could easily say it was inspired by the Celtic longswords. I don't really think so, the Romans were smart and would have just made a longer sword for their cavalry. By late Rome it was the standard sword for everyone because the heavy infantry died out, and then it became the migration period sword which becomes medieval. But the migration period sword may also be part of the celtic longsword evolution.

It's crazy how much the Greek Hoplites were painted, I believe in all city-states but Sparta the Armor was individual property and individually maintained. In modern movies they all look like uniformed soldiers.

The caucasian ethnic groups most closely related to the "whitest" ancient Egyptians before the Assyrians, Persians, Arabs, Greeks and Romans entered the area were Libyans and Jews, which I'm sure makes you throw a nazi spergout, but which also still makes sense given the geography and spoken language of the region at the time. Ancient Egyptians, all the way up to the elites and ruling dynasties, also were never a race, just like they still aren't. Afro-asiatic caucasians in the northern region had been actively and indiscriminately mixing with the Nubians and sub-saharans in the southern part of the region since literally prehistory and likewise some half of ancient Egypt's dynasties were ruled by foreign invaders or people descended from them.

Honestly I just wanted an excuse to post about:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belitung_shipwreck
830 AD Arabian ship in Indonesia carrying the biggest Tang dynasty hoard ever found, mostly gold and ceramics

and these

Medieval knight (or some other kind nobleman) reconstruction, died 700 years ago, in the Scottish Wars of Independence, presumably English, Scottish or French.

Had the physique of a professional rugby player.

u wot/10
looks like a football casual

Would fuck

I thought stormfags were supposed to fuck off?

Dumb fucking autists still actually believe that a person's "race" is locked according to the language family their earliest ancestors came from.

I bet if they found Proto-Indo-European skeletons or mummies who didn't have red or blonde hair or stereotypically "Aryan" features you'd choose between jumping out a fucking window or declaring it a hoax because you mommy literally dropped you on your fucking head when you were a baby.

Assuming thick lips to be a purely "semitic" or "negroid" trait just further establishes that literally none of the ancient Egyptians were SUPERIOR NORDIC ARYAN MASTER RACE even in cases where they clearly weren't black.

Computer reconstruction of Roman baths.

Massage room with underfloor heating.

Around /pol/tards you're required to use stormfag logic:

1. White people are human.
2. Jews are not human.
3. Therefore, Jews are not white.

1. Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein and J. Robert Oppenheimer both shared the same Y-chromosome haplogroup common to many people of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry as well as many "white" Europeans.

2. Einstein and Oppenheimer were Jewish.

3. Therefore, Adolf Hitler, like them, was not human.

What's even crazier is that greeks had a gorget to protect the neck yet they are never shown with them. This is from up north.