Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMwMi97qNIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jkaEXdLXls
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=czk4xgdhdY4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Where does a wave go when it hits the beach?

We're nothing but a pattern of matter, the same as a wave.

Once the pattern is broken, the matter reverts to randomness.

Saved go directly to the New Jerusalem; lost go to Hades to wait for their trial. Trial day, they lose and get hucked into a burning lake of fire.

Both are eternal outcomes, as we are eternal beings.

>Where does a wave go when it hits the beach?

Back in the ocean

You're fucking with me right

That'd be pretty cool, actually.

Life started in the ocean, when it dies it goes back to the ocean.

>burning lake of fire.
sounds toasty

I think a little ends up in the atmosphere and the sand, but yeah.

We typically go into the earth, which is fitting because we came from there.

Basically reincarnation, which makes sense because we eventually disintegrate and we are processed into different forms of energy. The Hindus got it right.

A grave if you're lucky

Brooklyn, nigga.

>We are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.
Fuck bro.

Remember what it was like before you were born? Picture that.

>Remember what it was like before you were born?

Yeah, I was literally swimming in pussy my nigga

you stay in this universe, the particles that make up your brain just become disorderly

Depends. Most are buried. Many are cremated. A few get lost and just kinda lay there.

Not really

you go back to the earth like meat for the animal them as shit an them as a flower then eat by a animal again and so on

When we are alive, we are, and once we die, we are not. Simple as that.

Your matter still exists, but it goes from one form to another. Your consciousness is gone though.

>implying you're going to die
user pls.

Hell

Nobody really knows for certain. When your physical body dies your brain and all of your other internal organs cease functioning and as far as we can tell this means the part of your brain that generates "you" that is your conscious thoughts, personality etc, ceases to exist.

However, the problem with this is that nobody can verify it. We don't actually know if we have souls or not, I don't think we do, and frankly most of the claims to the contrary are highly unconvincing to me at best, but this is not the same thing as proof of non-existence.

>"where?"

>not "when?"

looks like u have a lot 2 learn about where u go when u die haha stupid noob

All evidence points to consciousness being something the brain makes happen. Once the brain stops working, in all likelihood, so will consciousness.

Let's start with the facts:

>There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.
John 12:48-49

>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.
John 14:6-7

>Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life.
1 John 2:22-25

youtube.com/watch?v=mMwMi97qNIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jkaEXdLXls

>This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
John 3:19

>He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might.
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

>Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:13-14

Also, remember:
>The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
Psalm 14:1-2

>facts

lol

Nowhere, you just won't exist anymore.

I'm going to be stuffed and put into a museum

The Word became flesh.

That is a fact.

Do you want more?

neat

>the facts

I thought you said facts not fiction

You read that correctly. Does that image you posted show how much it troubles you?

>The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, ‘After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel.” And John bore witness: “I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him. I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God.

John 1:29-34

By the power of the Holy Spirit He was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered, died and was buried. On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.

This is true. All of it.

He preached for 3 years.

Was eventually betrayed and denied by His own disciples.

Then following His death and resurrection His Gospel was preached as far as India less than 30 years after His death and resurrection.

>The bible said it, I believe it, that settles it!
Ban all Christfags that act like cultists

Ignore the autistic shitposter. He does this in just about every fucking thread on Veeky Forums and brings nothing but stupidity and ruin in his wake.

>All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
2 Timothy 3:16

What don't you understand?

>every fucking thread on Veeky Forums
No, I remind people about the Word in religious-related threads; that's where you'll find me, friendo.

We don't know, nobody knows, and we have no way of knowing.

It's circular reasoning. What don't you understand?

God knows. Jesus is God. The Word dwelt among us. Any questions?

Don't do it. He will happily run in this circle endlessly.

Yeah why are Christfags such delusional cult members?

Yes. How the fuck does Trinity work?

This triune God (or Trinity) began to allude to this aspect of His nature right in Genesis 1:26–27. There we read that “God said, ‘Let us make man in our image’ . . . God created man in His image.” Here God is a plural noun, said is in the third-person singular verb form, and we see both the plural pronoun our and the singular His referring to the same thing (God’s image). This is not horribly confused grammar. Rather, we are being taught, in a limited way, that God is a plurality in unity. We can’t say from this verse that He is a trinity, but God progressively reveals more about Himself in later Scriptures to bring us to that conclusion.

In Isaiah 48:12–16 we find the speaker in the passage describing himself as the Creator and yet saying that “the Lord God and His Spirit have sent Me.” This is further hinting at the doctrine of the trinity, which becomes very clear in the New Testament. There are many other Old Testament Scriptures that hint at the same idea.

In Matthew 28:18–20 Jesus command His disciples to baptize His followers in the name (singular) of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. John’s Gospel tells us that “the Word” is God who became man in Jesus Christ (John 1:1–3, 14). Jesus was fully man and fully God. Many other verses combine together to teach that God is triune.

As a start on a thorough discussion on this topic, the chart in pic related is an accumulation of many of the passages that show the deity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

As far we know consiousness is a process in the cerebral hemispheres in all animal life, we have no idea if plants are actually consious but they can actually communicate with eachother and can think as well, fungus are even more alien than that as there is a species of fungus that can navigate a maze and HAS NO FUCKING BRAIN.

Perhaps our intelligence is based on this meatsack because of our animal physiology? If fungus and brains are consious then it means consiousness can exist outside of a neural system which would change our understanding of everything.

>delusional
You believe that there was nothing and out of nowhere, BAZINGA! /we conscious now/.

Tell me, and think before you answer, who's delusional?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

>there is a species of fungus that can navigate a maze and HAS NO FUCKING BRAIN
1 word: soul

ATHEISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH HOLY SHIT

>soul
No its called the slime mould

youtube.com/watch?v=czk4xgdhdY4

>"You believe"
>shit I don't actually believe
Every fucking time with you Christcucks.

What do you believe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropism

Chemotropism
Geotropism
Heliotropism
Hydrotropism
Phototropism
Thermotropism
Electrotropism
Thigmotropism
Exotropism

I believe Christfags need to stop behaving like proselytizing faggots

We believe you are idiots who shouldnt be take seriously, its is unbelievable you think one religion tells the story of reality itself when there are thousands.

Well, what are your spiritual beliefs?

Yikes. Learn proper grammar before you arrogantly reply to me again, kiddo.

>there are thousands
Yet there are none like Christianity besides its satanic direct opponent, i.e. Islam. Why? Because the Word became flesh.

I believe in what's likely to be true.

What's true according to you?

>still believing virgin births and ressurections can happen
Get a grip

That Christianity is likely false, for one.

Christianity is the religion that works best with the white race's genetic racial mental illness called LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM symdrome that is why it became so popular in Europe, and Euros ditched their own cultural pagan religions. It is in the New World due to you lunatics forcing native american tribes to adopt you rmadness and make them drop their madness, you did the same to the Pinoys and jungle asians you colonized, then theres the african niggers you enslave and brainwashed generations into being christians, and finally the actualy africans left behind had no choice but to convert to your sandnigger religion or be tortured thats is why Christianity is so popular in Africa.

Why would God choose a non-virgin woman to give birth to His Son on Earth? Also, what's crazy about divine power? The Son of God performing miracles sounds silly to you?

I don't think I've had less respect for christians up until now
You go to a church right? Please tell me they're not all like you

>not getting it this much
Talking to Christcucks is like staring into a vortex made of the very essence of insanity.

Wrong.

t. Christfag

Reminder that if you believe in the satanic fairy tale of evolution, you will go to hell when you die

depends

If you reject that CHRIST is LORD

IF you reject that GOD is WORD

Then you will BURN in HELLFIRE

Simple enough isn't it kids?

>LOOK HOW MUCH OF A GOOD PERSON I AM
Really?

>All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23

>Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:20

>Out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.
Matthew 15:19

Any questions?

Says you
When I die I believe I'm going to skeptic heaven

I am simply honest. See I'm not here to feed you some ''Find out how to spend eternity in Heaven in one easy step! 1. Accept Jesus' divinity! That's it! Yay!'' nonsense.

>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

>The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
Proverbs 8:13

>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
Proverbs 9:10

>The fear of the Lord prolongs life, but the years of the wicked will be short.
Proverbs 10:27

>In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

>The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.
Proverbs 14:27

>Better is a little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble with it.
Proverbs 15:16

>By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.
Proverbs 16:6

>The fear of the Lord leads to life, and whoever has it rests satisfied; he will not be visited by harm.
Proverbs 19:23

>The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

>Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. Blessed is the one who fears the Lord always, but whoever hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
Proverbs 28:13-14

LOL

btfo

This doesnt disprove that Christianity is HURR BE A GOOD PERSON the religion.

>You filthy sinner Im better than you because Im righteous in the name of God
This is exactly what you lunatics sound like.

See you in hell then since there's only a minuscule chance that you're following the correct religion out of hundreds. It seems more interesting than heaven, which sounds more like an eternal christmas party where all of your boring relatives are attending.

>pretending to be someone else to cheerlead yourself

Anyway christfag, how's that giving all your possessions to the poor stuff going? Also, how's that quest for empirical evidence going? Still found nothing in the world or in your own life to justify your beliefs and morals?

>being this paranoid
i'm not the christian, faggot

>BE A GOOD PERSON the religion
Correct. *righteousness*

>“They (the Christians) were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to Christ, as to a god, and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to any wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate, and then reassemble to partake of food--but food of an ordinary and innocent kind.”

Pliny, Letters, transl. by William Melmoth, rev. by W.M.L. Hutchinson (Cambridge: Harvard Univ. Press, 1935), vol. II, X:96, cited in Habermas, The Historical Jesus, 199.

Where in my post do I mention Christianity? You're the paranoid one faggot.

>I want to be tortured for eternity because it is more interesting

>For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools.
Romans 1:19-22

>And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
Romans 1:28-32

I like to think that when we are righteous, we go to heaven.

If we're bad, we're sent to hell.

If we fall short, we're sent to purgatory. There, our souls are drafted into the war against hell. If we can't succeed, we're damned. If we do, we go to heaven.

meant for faggot

>The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.
pls notice me senpai

Or in other words

>"Lalalala I can't hear you I'm right about everything lalalala"
Some verse, some line

It really is astonishing how little intellectual backbone you christcucks have. Not only will you not even consider the idea that you could be wrong about anything, the very core of critical inquiry, you actually try to define 'wisdom' as 'agreeing with everything we believe'. No wonder Christianity is not intellectually relevant anymore

Read what I wrote and you will understand.

>For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18

Also read

Why did god reveal himself only to people in the near and middle east? Why is the bible more true than any other holy scripture in the world?
Arent the 2 later abrahamic religions only reaffirming the legitimacy of judaism?

dude, I wouldn't bother with these people. The questions they ask have already been answered a thousand times over very clearly.
You've been honest and upright in your presentation and they couldn't give a toss, so don't worry about it. Go do something you know will be more fruitful.

dunno