"The most fundamental problem of politics,” he wrote in his dissertation...

>"The most fundamental problem of politics,” he wrote in his dissertation, “is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness."

That's from Henry Kissinger's senior thesis as a government major at Harvard. It was the longest undergraduate thesis in Harvard's history at 338 pages.

I may be showing off my Stirnerite mind, but how the fuck can the greentext be anything other than unfalsifiable spooky vague crap? Who could possibly think this has value? At least historians arrange stamps in an orderly manner. Social """"" sciences """"" everyone.

>Who could possibly think this has value?

I dont know. Why dont you post his explanation and we might find out

It's almost nonsense.

What he wrote in your memetext is correct, though.

?

Kissinger is an imperialist faggot. The fucker even won the Nobel Peace Prize.

It also just so happens that he's a Jew.

>the most fundemental problem with politics
>is the existence of government
Fixed that for you famalam.

This is one of the most confusing posts i've seen on Veeky Forums.

>wickedness
>righteousness

I've never read Stirner but I know a spook when I see one

They're trying to blame Argentina being shit on Kissenger and not the whole Peronism thing.

Videla did nothing wrong.

Also, to blame the collapse of a country on an American statesmen is actually extremely racist as it denies agency to natives. It was Peronism that fucked up Argentina, and Argentinians still love Peronism.

Well, i partially agree with that.
Blaming his leftist/multiculturalist spooks on kissinger is pretty strange though.

>takes a half-sentence out of context of a 338 page thesis
>"who could possibly think this has value?"

I'm neither pro- nor anti-Kissinger, in fact, I don't know anything about him, but you gotta be pretty retarded to base your judgment on that.

It's okay to suspend judgment when you don't know better. You don't need to have an opinion on everything. It's part of growing up.

Pretty much any social or economic indicator will show that the collapsed happened with the dictatorship, not with peronism, as bad as it was.

>supporting an American tool
Fucking sell out

Kissinger is an American hero.

>Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy

Indeed

He never said that.

Kissinger was based.

The source is someone who talked to him.
He never denied it.

Given the contempt of the ruling class towards the proles I would believe it. At least he is honest.

Just because you don't care enough about something to deny it doesn't make it true.

Considering he served with distinction in the army during World War II, can you explain why you're so willing to give credence to malicious rumours?

He's saying that instead of creating policies that punish socially unacceptable behavior governments should create policies that promote socially acceptable ones.

Cambodia

Kissinger is illuminati tier.

He finances over 200 NGOs which is more than anyone else.

I think it's funny how he has an Israeli accent now but never did in the past.

>a german
>not only that, but a Bavaruan, the most degerenate germans
>a fucking jew
>gets to be one of the most powerful people in US government

he was based, he actually resisted the Israelis for once regarding the Yom Kippur war and forced them to concede on several points, even though he was himself Jewish, he was a constant defender against Communism, and he helped set up the SALT 1 talks

the only people who hate him are Lefist degenerates and buttmad third worlders

>implying he did anything wrong

It wasn't his fault the regime was pathetic and weak and couldn't deal with some piss-ant guerrillas that they had outnumbered 2.5:1, with complete air superiority and full US military backing

blame North Vietnam for dragging Cambodia into the war and helping set up a genocidal maniac who then turned around and started a war with them

>North Vietnam helps Khmer Rouge
>Cambodia invades Vietnam
>get their shit slapped
>Vietnam occupies Cambodia

Was Pol Pot retarded?

I'm not sure if this lays in contradiction to Stirner's refutation of fixed ideas.

Politics by nature is full of imagined systems, that is to say that, while political might also follows martial might, other concepts such as image, honor, and "fair play" still weigh heavily in global political conscience.

I think in the quote, Kissinger is explaining the manipulation of a political system, as much of it relies on a person going about politics "properly" by projecting a certain image. It actually almost sounds like a Machiavelli quote, though I would need more context to make that judgement.

You should really consider that a vast majority of people believe in fixed ideas, especially when it comes to politics.

His policies were terrible in Vietnam but there was no winning there in general. No matter what, it was going to be a loss.

His diplomacy in the Middle East and toward China was much better and he deserves some credit for his efforts there. He was competent in some respects.

Today I wish he would just die.

Kissinger may be a war criminal and a kike but he's not wrong.

>Also, to blame the collapse of a country on an American statesmen is actually extremely racist as it denies agency to natives.

If someone stabs me in the back, it's not denying me any agency to say that the fucker killed me.

But what were you doing, user? Why did he stab you?