Could you kill a man?

Could you kill a man?

Who? Why? How? When? Where?

I'm very busy.

Probably if I had too. Its not that hard.

Id think about it every night though and worry about vengeance

ITT OP confuses could would should and ought.

Suppose so, because i have once. (Not as upsetting as media would have you belive btw, however it might be under diffrent methods

Who, why, how?

Yes. I once shot a man and then threw him out of a plane.

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

You're a big guy

Well, in my case, I'm a lousy aim, Got him in the stomach instead of the chest like I was trying, and oh damn would he not stop screaming. Tossed him out to get some quiet.

post the wojak + pepe edit

Im going to kill myself, does that count?

Killing is more easier than you'd imagine

He unsheathed his katana.

I do every day with apathy.

If he was trying to kill me, yeah.

He was testing his guns loyalty.

Why not. happened 7 years ago so pretty cold case huh?

>who
Roommate. piece of shit in the end. who would have done me in given the chance.

>why
took one to many liberites in life and did something i couldnt forgive.lets just say it involved a kid who didnt deserve what happened to them because of him.

>how
blugeoned him to death with a toilet lid while he was in the bath. thought it was fitting for him after. didnt panic to much, felt a sort of grim satisfaction in it. Took the body and put it in a barrel. cemented it. buried in some shrubery off a motorway.

didnt get caught cos nobody misses him. if i didnt do it some guy who supplied him would of done it eventully. It was a bad part of my life but i look back at that with no remorse.

Oh and i checked my crime scene 3 years after...no one's finding him.

AND I GET TO TEND DA RABBIT

thank you, my friend :^

t. FBI

>toilet lid
What the fuck.

if i had to, sure

FBI have no juristiction where i am.

In all seriousness though folks, murder isnt always ok. I take satisfaction in mine but would never accept doing it purely for pleasure.

In a word, vengence/just/vigilate killings? There fine in my book.

If your doning it so you can wear there skin and eat there remains on wednesdays, your a sicko and should remove yourself.

easily
but I might find it difficult if they start crying
otherwise it would be mechanical and thoughtless

what about honor killings? Not over some stupid stuff like "I didn't like the way he looked at me" etc but what if a guy tries fuck your shit up (kill or maim some relative, steal animals, salt you land etc), is it justified then? I would say yes, but I come from a rough farmer family so I dunno what other people usually think about this.

Yeah

I'm already a ladykiller ;)

This thread screams middle school

of course you should in a just world, if all else fails. Personally i feel in that scenario you should do everything other than kill them, mess up there shit. eye for an eye. however killing them? you only do that once you lose everything and therefore it doesnt matter to you who dies.

alot of people feel squimish about the idea but you only have to look at the past and realise its as natural as eating or fucking. Modern society deems it the worst act you could do but once you see something worse than death it adds a bit of perspective.

Not that i advocate killing for petty disputes/in mob rule or whatever but im sure a majoity of people know there are certain acts that are so deplorable they deserve death. swift and with no time for the culprite to try and excuse it or do it again.

you dapper chap you!

mine let this horrid yelp and i could tell by his eyes he wanted me to stop. Strangley though this made me want to finish the job more. only took 4 blows

yeah i can see that but if thats the case im up pretty late. i should be all tuckered out from school work, not on Veeky Forums.

Everyone can.

a man? no. but... hehe... someone else... well, you know what im sayin...

At least you can talk, who are you?

>If your doning it so you can wear there skin
Hehe, I wouldn't worry about that.

I guess that's just something you can't understand, how I could just kill a man.

dunno. i've never tried. i don't see any reason why not though.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE... WHAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN!

I can't even work up the courage to kill myself, how the fuck am I gonna kill someone else?

>Strangley though this made me want to finish the job more. only took 4 blows
How could you tell he was dead? Was it like "he's really not coming back from this" and you kinda sensed it or did you see brains or something?

Dont believe him guy hes a fucking psychopath they are known for trying to mindfuck you into trusting them.

I don't really know. I'm opposed to ending someone else's life experience without some kind of closure/acceptance on their end. In self-defense, I wouldn't be staunchly opposed to it, but if I were in a situation where I would need to defend myself chances are I would be dead already.