What is the oldest meme known to mankind?

What is the oldest meme known to mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

smite.gamepedia.com/Bacchus
leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Gragas
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/torbjorn/
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Engineer
smite.gamepedia.com/Aphrodite
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/mercy/
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Medic
battleborn.com/en/battleborn/ambra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The earliest-ever attested god, Enki, slowly evolving over thousands of years into the YHWH worshipped by 12th century BC proto-hebrews, and we know where it went from there

Consciousness itself.

>berrypickers

F I R E

>prostitution was the first profession

Probably the concept of the soul.

>cthonic god becoming YHWH

Do you even Enlil?

Don't let Marvin Gaye hear you say that.

The oldest joke is a fart joke.

So fart jokes.

Fire has got to be in the top 10 of humanity's memes.

nailed it

smile or grimace

Writing

The first meme was women

Doesn't anyone else find it a little odd that the patterns of characters in things like videogames an even pretty much all of art are recursive abstractions? Look at the ridiculous amounts of parallel between all of it and you'll see 72 different personalities, each with their own niches.

I'd really appreciate if you could write a little about each one of these 72 types. I'm going to bed now, but I'll check this when I wake up. Don't disappoint me.

I actually meant 64 types, not 72. I'll tell you why I jumped the gun on 72 in a bit. I discovered these as a sort of parallel to Jungian Archetypes. They're legit the same characters, new packaging. I used to play League of Legends and moved over to SMITE, where I first discovered what would propel me into life as an occultist. To sort of illustrate what I'm talking about, let's look at characters from various videogames currently popular on the market right now.

First case in point, the Dwarf.
smite.gamepedia.com/Bacchus
leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Gragas
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/torbjorn/
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Engineer

Bacchus is where I first discovered these hidden little niches throughout art over the course of human history. If you know anything about the word gragas, it actually means Gray Goose. This is the name of an ancient viking charter and a popular brand of vodka. This implies that the gods we've seen throughout history are in fact just artificial divisions of an original pantheon, most definitely as old or perhaps even older than Norse mythology. Hell, this shit might even be beyond biblical. If you look at Solomon's demons, you'll also notice that they draw the same parallels. This means that these beings, these personality archetypes haven't accumulated over time, they were there from the beginning.

>Snake beats Water
>Gun beats Rock
>Water beats Scissors
>Sponge beats Devil
>Paper beats Lightning

>humans across the world are similar and these similarities spring up in mythology and become archetypes

Wow, it's fucking nothing

The second case, The Blonde Beauty
smite.gamepedia.com/Aphrodite
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/mercy/
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Medic
battleborn.com/en/battleborn/ambra/

I forgot to mention but these 64 types can be broken down even further. They start to lose their individuality pretty fast, to the point where sometimes it's only tiny details that separate them. All types have their pros and cons as well as a wide spectrum of varied iterations.

These aren't just mere similarities you troglodyte, these very specific aesthetics genuinely transcending time and space. They've been the same since quite possibly the beginning of human civilization and further beyond.

No. It's because that many different human cultures share mythemes that a common origin is inferred, idiot.

Holy fuck, this thread is being watched with some powerful voodoo

Holy dumb FUCK
Who the fuck are you
What the fuck do you want

Most culture have leyends about a caveman type of monster. Cyclops, ogres, trolls, etc. search the mythology of every culture, from navajos to chinese and yo will see it.

My very personal theory is that it has to do something about neanderthals. I guess our ancestors were terrified of them.

>I guess our ancestors were terrified of them.
>I guess our ancestors
>our ancestors
>our

Define "our ancestors". Not all humans descend from the same the primordial genepools. All humans living today are the mixed descendants of several different root races, the Neanderthal being one of those root races.

/pol/ can strike at any time

What?

1. dick pictures
2. BIG CROMAGNON
3. furries
4. high-tes women
5. muh crops

>Enki
>chthonic

Flintknapping and/or language

greek meme found in Turkey

forgot pic