New Battlefield WW1 Game

Possibly /v/-tier but my autism is riled up. They are finally going to disgrace this fairly untouched (by the video-game world) war.
>Link to the reveal youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ
how does this make all my other autists feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/5/6/11610030/battlefield-1-new-game-announced-ww1-release-date
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've already had this thread.

Reported.

So long as I can STAB CUNTS WITH A BAYONET, I dont care.

OP here, apologies, I don't browse often

It's not very important, but I hope that they include factions like France and Britain in the multiplayer of the game

This. Not many bayonets in FPS.

I have to Red Orchestra just to bayonet people.

They confirmed there would be multiple melee weapons, including bayonets.

Pfffwahahahaha, Britain is represented by a beduin _warrior woman_... but I guess these...ehrm artistic freedoms are ok if it is progressive. Stay cucked you history majors.

This looks pretty shit desu.

Is verdun any good?

When will they make a battlefiel game about the israeli arab wars? I want to play as a righteous Muslim killing jewish-zionist scum.

who gives a fuck about history in a fucking video game other than people with autism: none

Damage control much?

Why even make a game based on history then to begin with, if you find the incidents of the source material not cinematic enough?
It's just some bullshit attempt at whitewashing what happened and indoctrinate a new generation of retards.

Basically what history in popular media has always been

What kind of absurd WW1 game wouldn't include France and Britain?

So an alternative history game?

How high is the chance that we won't see a single French or Russian soldier in the entire game?

Looks like a cool game, its funny as hell tho the whole ww1 meme, its more like a steampunk game with some ww1 related items thrown in there

I'm pretty stoked for mustard has desu.
Hopefully camping is discouraged with trenchfoot or something.

Can't wait to fuck up Turkish shit.

>Pre-Order and get the Armenian Genocide DLC

>Hopefully camping is discouraged with trenchfoot or something.

Dude what? This game is about diversity, it is not supposed to have anything to do with the actual war.

What Genocide?

>Americans in a game about World War 1

Fuck off. You cunts were irrelevant.

This.

You are probably going to run around hipfiring HMG's while all the faggots are quickscoping with the bolt action rifles, most likely you wont see any fucking trenches at all

i mean did you even lok at the trailer, how many trenches did you see? like one

>make ww1 game
>don't include the staggering amount of troops from a staggering amount of locations

no user, it's you who are retarded

Why is Gallipolli so fetishized in Australia?
It wasn't terribly important, it wasn't a great victory and in the end it didn't really achieve much.

Like DICE has marketers using low energy race baiting to market their shitty rehashes on a chinese cartoon forum

Yeah the staggering amount of Beduin warrior women, a highly patriarchal culture.

JUST

First you only get turkey.
In the DLC+expansion you get france and britain.

probably because it was the first battle where a large amount of aussies where put in, IIRC the majority of the allied troops where australian

the devs said it was supposed to be an "alternate history" WWI

That's a great idea, I think we should rewrite all our history to reflect our political sensibilities.

theverge.com/2016/5/6/11610030/battlefield-1-new-game-announced-ww1-release-date

Why do video games rarely treat world war 1... Is it because it's mostly because nazi's are evil incarnate?

It's not fetishised, it's butthurt

Biggest problem for me honestly. All the environments were nothing like the western front. I get Lauren of Arabia being in the desert, thats fine, but none of those haunting and grimdark WWI locations? How could they drop the ball that bad.

The same reason why vidya don't dwell much on 1800's wars: its hard to make a game of.

What would you tell a generation of FPSniggers used to LE AUTOMATIC FAYUR that they can only use bolt actions?

What I like most about this game is the all the retarded Americans displaying their shocking lack of historical knowledge on the history board.

>HORSES
>NIGGERS
>WHERE ARE THE TRENCHES
>DESERTS REEEEEE

>WWI is one big trenchfight the entire war.
This is even a bigger problem thanks to Anglo popular image.

Do you think we'll get trench armour?

It was really fun to watch /v/ go into full meltdown, but their lack of basic knowledge on the conflict is disturbing.

Probably because it has a clearer good vs evil conflict that is easier to translate into a video game.

For the rest of the thread: Any good WWI documentaries or books?

Fucking idiot. I alluded that there was nothing wrong with including the different locations. But battles like Paschendale and the battle of the Marne and Verdun are things that only happened once in history, and will probably never happen again. The battles completely changed the landscape and people had to live and fight through this for weeks on end, with only brief breaks. The human condition in these settings doesn't get enough attention.

Yeap. The """"""heavy"""""" guys are decked out in them.

>everywhere i go i must also bayonet

>No Somaliland campaign

Plz let me play as Dervishes fucking up Anglos.
Plz.

I hope the Russian campaign has a DLC that goes up to the fall of the Russian Empire and the insuring civil war, complete with "No Russian"-esque red terror/white terror massacre missions.

Because of ADD. Games like red orchestra and napoleonic wars are much more fun, but kids wont play stuff that looks old fashioned or if it doesnt have dubstep fully auto shit

>with only brief breaks
The French were very good at rotating their troops, especially during Verdun. By the end of the battle, almost every French soldier had been deployed there for some time.

>Charging onto a boat.

All I want is just a little campaign about the best front.

>insuring
*ensuing

wew autocorrect

But did you know that Beduin women riding on horses are probably not that representative for the conflict as a whole?

> he thinks we will see Russians and not a whole bunch of ebonies and arab women

Jesus. You really are an idiot. Yes they rotated their troops, but when they were at the front they would only get brief breaks from constant mental duress.

Just stop replying. It's all anonymous so no one will notice if you sulk off. Go read a book or listen to dan carlin, faggot.

You know what's worse than the immense /pol/ shitposting?

The fact that there are people that are looking forward to this garbage.

>2016
>Not playing Men of War and Company of Heroes WW1 mod

I am betting a 100 bucks that the Germans in this will just be totally inhumane Nazis with 'steampunk' weapons. They even gave them the early Stahlhelm of the end of the war so that the fanbase feels at home.

I'm not someone to get all nitpicky and autistic over realism or historical accuracy in video games, but this is bad, real bad.

Running and jumping around with unmounted machine guns cause they can't have assault rifles, fucking michael bay explosions everywhere

fuck

>American black dude
>World War One
>This is somehow relevant

>not mentioning they're putting a black man on a cover when black people didn't fight in WW1

>american pop culture has finally gotten it's jewish brohands on WW1
it's ogre

I hope my Gears of War tactic of throwing smoke at people and bayonetting them works here as well.

Waiting for muh gameplay footage.

>tfw they add a crafting system to build melee weapons
>tfw materials are only available through micro-transactions

Remember, since white men have privilege, their history is boring and really doesn't need to be told

Even the most insignificant black persons story is greater than the combined stories of all white men