Veeky Forums heritage thread

No bully.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Hook
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary_(1526–1867)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I'm the offspring of this hero

Beat that Hwan scum

r8 my incest tree

>Cute, non-genetically related Chinese adopted sister.
>Family tradition of wincest.
You already know what must be done.

I don't know my heritage other than I'm descended from Welsh knights.

this

>mom and dad are american
>both sets of grandparents are american
>all sets of great grandparents are american
>one of my sets of great great grandparents comes from poland
I'm so boring

On my father's side I'm descendant from James Wright the first governor of Georgia who in turn is descendant from the nobility in Northumberland.

On my mother's side Irish peasants and French servants running back to the thirty years war.

kurwa

so were your grandads half or full siblings?

full siblings

Great great grandparents on my mom's side all came to New York from Western Europe. Dad's family has been in the South for a few centuries.

It's kind of weird being so disconnected from my ancestry, but at least I'm not one of those "Irish" American shits or a "muh 1/16 Native."

But to make this somewhat related to Veeky Forums:
>ancestor's brother was on the Mayflower but died that winter
>great-great-grandad left Berlin as a teenager, probably to dodge the Franco-Prussian War

My great-great-whatever-the-fuck uncle fought in the battle of Waterloo (and died), so that's nice.

So, do you know who the father of your father's mother is?

He was a corporal in the imperial army who took my great grandmother as a wifu. Not actually a comfort woman. I just put it on as bait. He died in Korea btw.

>and died
that's never nice

As in, he stayed in Korea after the wars because he liked it more than Japan, or died in WW2?

>Not actually a comfort woman
Of course, they didn't even exist in the first place.

This, do it faggot

He was a very distant relative. You can't really be sad about that. *shrug*

Ya. He later died in the Korean War at the hands of the Chinese. RIP.

my heritage, made for /int/

what, really?
and shouldn't be problematic for the offspring - meaning you?
both in terms of health and society's approval

also, if there's a tale behind it i would like to hear it since it's not everyday your hear shit like this... the closest i've ever been to this was having two cousins marrying

nah, i wasn't born with any major defects
and i don't tell society often but when i do they're usually pretty tolerant of it.

it's actually pretty funny. because at the time when my dad and mom fell in love they didn't know they were cousins. probably because my family tree including all cousins, uncles and aunts is ridiculously huge

Pretty odd situation I know

But what was your father's mother's father's favorite meal?

5/10 needs improvement.

Sure thing Owen.

greetings my mongol brother

>none of them have eyes
yeah seems about right

i'm directly descended from saint hedwig

>One side is dirt poor farmers generations back that turned to slightly less poor miners in West QC.
>Other is the offspring of two first-generation immigrants to Canada, one from Finland, the other from France (maybe? We honestly have no clue, because his mother abandoned him at birth)

And now you've got a French-Canadian shitposter.

hope u enjoy this

Greetings diaspora cousin.

>DENBTS and Cuckland
No, it makes perfect sense. It's a match made in heaven. Enjoy your debt and refugees.

don't have the template so just greentext, I can only go back a few generations tho

>>Parents are both English
>>fathers side is mixed Irish and welsh, mostly Irish
>>on mothers side my grandma is 1/2 English, 1/4 African American and 1/4 white American, her mother was mixed race and her grandmother was deported from the U.S. for having an affair with some mayor and got pregnant, my great grandmother was the kid
>>grandfather on mothers side is mixed Irish and English and his father was legitimately an illegal immigrant with no documents to his name

according to some alt righters, I am a nigger.

Was your grandma noticeably mixed race? Im curious.
Assuming you know what she looks like

Also curious what he looks like. I had a friend in high school who was 1/4 black but he was blond and blue eyed so you'd never have known.

She has facial features that could be seen as "black" but her skin is not a different pigment to other white people, my dad actually has darker skin than her he has tanned/browned southern italian skin that never seems to fade like tom jones.

Her husband was a more interesting guy than her though, professional boxer before joining the army where he fought in the Korean war as part as the famous Scottish regiment "the black watch", he had a bar in his dining room and was a carpenter after he left the army so most of the family have furniture made by him, he unfortunately passed away quite awhile ago from a stroke, he never got over his salt habit that he got from taking salt tablets in the army so his blood pressure was always really bad.

Here's my nan so you can make up your own mind though.

Yeah I can see she's a bit blackish. Most people wouldn't guess though I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Hook

main battle my grandad took part in. UN forces where outnumbered 5-1 fighting the commies on a secure hill named "the hook"

chinese dead, 800 wounded
of the UN forces dead, 100 or so wounded

get fucked commie scum

the tradition must be continued
also requesting nudes.

My heritage is full Finnish for generations and generations. Not terribly interesting

>tfw you know nothing about your family/heritage

born to shitpost

I like you aussie don't change please

>tfw family is into geneology but only goes back like 4 generations
shit sucks man

>non-genetically related

Makes it pretty meh. What's the point of incest when it's not incest?

eh

Is there some /int/ starter pack template I am supposed to know about?

>tfw 20 generations of arab incest

>GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Jokes aside I don't really care

then why the fuck did you post. just to make that shitty "joke"
canadians man. i will never understand them

same

Some weird Anglo-Irish mix on my Dad's side and Irish on my Mum's.

A great granddad fought in WW1. His brother fought in both world wars.

Apparently descended from the Dukes of Atholl (who have the only private army in Europe).

>HWAN SCUM
Descendant of a Finnish axeman here, you and your kind aren't worthy of even having evidence of your existence.

Aye. Not Italian myself, but there was no foreign stuff going on in my family, as with most people in Europe.

The tree goes back to 1650, to somewhere in the Netherlands. Alas, the Dutch weren't big on recordkeeping so the dates and locations are sparse, on the paternal side. On the maternal it has a mix of Dutch, French (Calais), Scottish (all Renfrew, Glasgow) and English, mostly midlands/north.

And, one of my great grandfathers had 17 kids.

At just what age did your ancestors marry? One half of my tree married at 16 or so, mom and her siblings being the exception marrying older. On the other hand, the other half married at 30-35, again pop and his siblings being the exception.

I also calculated that, since the Mexican revolution, per-person reproduction is like 16:1, but with my direct line of descent it is like 500:1 or higher. And this is normal for every immigrant family I know, the only exception being White Mexicans and people of my parents' generation.

This begs a question: what happened to all the other single people and why did they not reproduce? I mean the US baby boom was just one portion of one generation going crazy, but am I perhaps wrong in my assumption about that, too?

Furthermore, I am worried. Average kids of two generations ago was 11 or so, except for engineers who averaged 5. So... a
is it the natural habit of humanity to breed-out science? Is democracy a lie because anyone to whom we teach science so they may be sufficiently informed citizens will just be bred ouy of existence, perpetually resetting the nation to uninformed twats?

Or is this all just imaginary and in reality, in olden times, only 3 out of 15 people had kids, and two of those wound up with 2 kids, the other with 20, and most of the 2-kids family died in war or genocide?

I look like I could be a refugee too so I guess it's all come full circle

ive good a tree on my computer so I may post it later if thread is not kill but my dad is an user e. moose white man and my mums family is about half german, the rest being an amalgam of the british isles and scandi

sorry

This is all I know. On the national registry for descendants of Mayflower pilgrims, on both sides of my family, from the same man. Apparently we descend from the Cook family on my mom's side, specifically James Cook's brother, something that's been mentioned down many generations. Last name is welsh.

Genetic test reveals other patches of native american, not a surprise given 500 years of history on the north american continent on both sides of my family.

Why do people care?
I'm not even being a troll, but why do people care about who they are descendant from, at least in the modern day?

They feel more connected to history/heritage etc if they are more closely related.

>bothering to look at your genetic line

LOL it doesn't change who you are

>his great great great grandmother got raped by a chink railroad worker

lol

I don't see the point of these threads. Either you live in country colonized by Europeans, like USA, Canada or South Africa and your "heritage" is mixed up as fuck, or you live in Europe and it's mostly your country and possibly a neighboring country.

I guess the only 'interesting heritages' would be some European nobles, since they are much more mixed than their countrymen.

From mother's side I am Arberesh, Albanians that came to Italy after turksmell felled the Byzantines. From father's side I am a Venetian Jew :3

topkek

Pure Soviet Jew.
>literally 100%
At least for what I could trace back.

I know

anch'io

>Italian
>white

As far as I can tell it's a familial thing. If your parents married young you're more likely too

My dad's side of the family had 5 generations of women alive at once, by my mothers side was 4, now it's 3. Correlates pretty well to marriage age

>destroying his frisian heritage

there arent many of frisians around anymore.

Good.

By popular vote, your family is now the dutch branch of the Lannisters.

Correction guv-a lot of early American migrants were actually German as well as Irish and English. It may very well be that your great grandparents married into a family of Germans without either side knowing it...

>Holocaust is a verb now

I know your ggrandpa's story is a sad one but that made me laugh

Don't have the copy of my tree with me right now, so I'll just greentext it.

>Be Texan
>Mother and father also Texan

>Mom's father is a fourth generation German Texan, mother is a second generation Czech.
>Her father's father and on back lived in a little tiny isolated Texan Germantown until WW1, mother's side immigrated after the fall of Austria-Hungry.

>Father's father was from a German family from north US, can't find any more detail beyond that. Dad's grandpa moves to Texas one day with his father.
>Father's mother's family moved to Texas from Germany because the Weimar Republic was a shithole.

>Both sides refuse to teach their kids any of the language because of ostracizement during the world wars.
>Family ties severed from old world due to outbreak of war.
>Probably wound up fighting family since the US drafted great grandparents and grandparents to war.

Here.

>best role model
>hated the poor
wew

I'm not as bad as he was, but his workers used the unions to fuck up his business. I nearly got kicked out of Cambridge because I wrote a paper on his ideas. The modern system is used by the poor to oppress the capable. It's more that I hate poor culture than the individuals.

Why do people actually post this shit on Veeky Forums? You're just a step away from doxxing yourself to the FBI.

Going back further I found Scotts and Austrians.

My grandfather always claimed ancestry going back to General Antonio de Santa Anna - though an illegitimate child and some other such stuff. Not sure if it's just mythic or not but I doubt it considering his reputation.

He also claimed a Spanish bloodline instead of a Mexican one, always a strange distinction - I assume it was to avoid the negative connotations of Mexicans since he immigrated in the forties.

>tfw Chinese
>tfw boring heritage of 100% Han Chinese
>tfw will never be motivated to take one of those DNA tests because I already know the result: 99.9% East Asian

What's it like to have a diverse heritage? Please tell me, guys. ;_;

It's actually pretty cool, if you talk with your oldest ancestors they have so much interesting shit to tell you.

Also, r8 me anons, on a scale from 1-10.

(The Black/Yellow Flag is the Kingdom of Hungary except the 3 exceptions I marked)

how the hell did a Chinese man get with an Austrian bride?

> tfw black American
> tfw family tree ends just a couple generations back

t-thanks white Bois, h-hehe...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hungary_(1526–1867)
Here you go.

funny how two of your ancestors from the same generation are from both the republic of france and the kingdom of france

You must continue the inbroken line. You know what must be done before you leave with the army.

I know absolutely nothing past my grandparents on my mom's side and great grandparents on my dad's side. Apparently my maternal grandma descended from Spaniards, she's Puerto Rican. My paternal great grandma is supposed to have descended from the Seminole. To me it's just Puerto Rican's and black people.