Veeky Forums 4cc thread

Because mods are oblivious to the rules

Page: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums Cup?
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
(the main stream link is also on this page)

Veeky Forums plays Veeky Forums in the 6th match today at 3:30 Eastern, 12:30 Pacific (>implying they'll be on time)

haha time for 12-11

>H
>R
>E

Is the defense fixed yet or will it be another goalfest?

I've made sure to focus on defense much more for this time around

So that's at 21:30 for Europe?

Yes, and 20:30 for our Mosleys

Thanks, hope we can get the three points against Veeky Forums today. To be honest we deserved to win or at least draw the last one after our holy roman comeback.

We need a win by 3 goals to have a good chance of making it through.

Are you the manager?
If you wanna play three at the back, pls set the central as a stopper or halfback, don't leave a fucking sweeper like it's the 20s. All it does is break up the offside trap.
Also mind the fucking flanks, you can't play just two wide players and have them only on attack.
Also what the fuck was the point of three central forwards? All they did was impede each other and the wingers.

Is our game the one after this one?

With this monster in our team we can do this and more.

Not gonna reveal anything about the new tactical export for paranoia of a sneaky opponent anticipating what we're going do, but I promise I've addressed our issues from last match.

All we need is three
>
>
>

>Veeky Forums 6-5 Veeky Forums broke the record for most goals in one game with 11, breaking several previous games on 10.
Best possible way to kick this shit off that isn't a victory.

I'm sure we also have the record of most goals without winning the match.

The >H >R >E was also the second player to score 5 goals in one match, and the first one to lose while doing so.

But seriously, our attack is GOAT, we just need to sort out the defence.

who /hyped/ here?

>But seriously, our attack is GOAT, we just need to sort out the defence.
Yeah the only way you're gonna fix that defense is by worsening the attack. Our formation basically kept 7 players camped in the opponent's half, that's why we saw a goal each time the ball went in each team's third.

>Veeky Forums first match
>they make history

Me t.b.h.

More like /worried/. Last match was terrifyingly mismanaged.

We can play without a sweeper and move some midfielders out wide to pressure the flanks. There are ways to stabilize this.

It also just occurred to me, that the 3-2-2-3 we played is basically a W-M system. We literally used a historical formation.

And now we see why it went extinct.

Don't break up Gaius and Aulus again. I'm pretty sure that's what fucked up our defense

Time to switch to 4-4-2!

>the 3-2-2-3 we played is basically a W-M system
Only it isn't, because we had wide middies playing offensively, three central forwards, a narrow defensive back and no defensive middies to cover for them. We rather played a VA formation.

>fusing living people into one

I'm no wizard, user

Veeky Forums Cup related:

I've been wondering if there are any other games that are like this so that I could host my own. I know Football Manager is probably the best one, but I'm wondering if there's anything out there like it (I'm not too well versed on sports games) and it could be something else fun for the boards to enjoy.

I was hoping there was a racing simulator like it and all the boards could design a car or whatever if they wanted and go through the race.

Has it started yet? My streaming isn't working

>We can play without a sweeper and move some midfielders out wide to pressure the flanks.
We don't need to pressure the flanks with a forward trio and two wingers, we need to defend them by moving the two wide middies in the back, making a flat four and advancing the central cb as a half back or just a defensive middie depending on how much you're looking to have the full backs push.

The cup runs notoriously late, but whoever is running the Spring Babby this year is even worse. Veeky Forums v. Veeky Forums probably won't be for another hour

I'm still seeing vr vs r9k.

They have a lot of stuff like that in the pre-stream. They used to have F4CC racing, but not anymore. Right now the /y/ manager is hosting a modded 4cc Mugen with fighters representing each team.

Like I said, it's not on time. It's on /vr/ - [r9k] right now. After that it's two more games before ours.

Ok, I'm new here, it's the hitbox link right?

Just make them the starting cb duo senpai. It's not that hard.

It's the video player on the wiki's front page. It's kinda hard to miss user.

For some reason it's not working for me. It didn't work for the last game either but I thought it was because I was on my uni's guest wifi. I'll try a different browser maybe.

Ok, I got it to work. It wasn't working in my private browser

Oh, shit, right. Well I work off of conditions man. Not willing to sacrifice tactical play in favor of meme magic.

Meme magic is the only tactic

How is the ball decided? I kinda don't wanna see that stupid fucking skull in today's game too. What was the point of making it that big anyway? A ball sized one would have been much better.

Seconding this. It was hard to watch

They choose at their leisure.

the streamer thought it was the smaller skull for whatever reason

Streamers and sometimes managers decide. It's a pretty stupid Veeky Forums ball that they made because it was supposed to be funny and Veeky Forums had home game so they'd get the pick anyway.

>sometimes managers decide
Pls tell them we don't want on our behalf then.

*don't want it

They won't use it from now on as long as Veeky Forums is not playing, at least

So, do we have a rivalry with Veeky Forums now? Can we call it the Spooker Bowl?

I wanted to ask it in the thread the other day, but why spooker instead of spooks?

it's on the wiki.

"Spooker" is a pun on "Super" as in "Super Bowl"

I just noticed it, is our alt kit supposed to be a lorica hamata? Fucking nice.

Ok good. This rivalry has major potential.

Side not though, they don't have it on their wiki. If it ends up being only us who care about the rivalry we'll look kind of pathetic

Veeky Forums has 4cc shit on autofilter, they don't give a shit about the competition in general.

The second one is, yes. The first one is directly based on this Roma design which is supposedly supposed to represent a segmentata.

That's kind of a bummer because their Infinite Jest kit is GOAT and they have some funny players (DFW, Start With The Greeks). At least their not just ignoring us though

We've had some severe cases of MOST DANGEROUS LEAD tonight.

Learn from those mistakes, and don't let history repeat itself.

Fuck me, can any team in our group even defend?

Shootout group

Veeky Forums can. It's worrying.

>Veeky Forums goalkeeping

Godammit fucking greek boilovers, ruined the perfect draw.

Am I the only one with unstable streaming? It keeps stopping and starting.

>The Greeks
>not buttfucking cute boys

It's ok. No matter what we have to win our next two

GET READY LADS

Let's fucking do this.

Hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp hyp

>>kicky kicky fun ball videogame

no thankyou, enjoy your bantz tho.

>stream works perfectly the whole day
>goes to shit when Veeky Forums play
fml

Not exactly. If we beat Veeky Forums today, and Veeky Forums beats Veeky Forums on Saturday, we can draw /cm/ to go through.

Alright, let’s get ready for some:
>
>
>

I guess. In that case it doesn't really matter if Veeky Forums got a draw or not as long as they won

>as long as they won
meant to say /cm/ didn't win

EMPIRE FOR SALE PLEASE

>Gaius and Aulus together again in the backfield

Thank you based Marquis

>H >R >E blue

no memes

Why is >H>R>E blue? He scored 5 goals in the last match!

>Julius Cesar not in goal anymore

He's getting better

Conditions are randomly generated each match

Wait a second, are we actually gonna play proper WM this time? Can't we just leave 20s formations to the 20s?
It still count as Veeky Forums material if we use 80s stuff you know.

Great Wall needs to be in the goal for at least one match.

It could be this one because it's got the best shape among GKs

Matches are decided mostly by RNG.

It's in.

Apparently PES AI can't exploit the flanks properly, meaning that the standard formation is a 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond.

But a square in midfield isn't even that different.

Widen the forwards Marquis.

>But a square in midfield isn't even that different.
It is irl because muh diagonals actually, but perhaps it's the same ingame.

>actual game tip

IT'S HAPPENING

LETS GO BOYZ!

I'm nervous. >H>R>E is on blue (I don't know what that means but it seems bad)

>I don't know what that means
Bad form.

Great Wall with the save!!

Veeky Forums here, rooting for you guys

That that was so close

Thanks m8. We're rooting for you too

>dat offside