Gypsies are more Aryan (Indo-European) than Finns

>Gypsies are more Aryan (Indo-European) than Finns
Can't make this shit up.

Watching folk contort anthropology to their own ends is one of the most painful and hilarious things to watch.

I realize, my post would suggest that I mean to say that Gypsies are not Indo European and Finns are, and I do not mean this. I just think it's funny the notions that people create, and actual study rejects.

lol who cares

Racists

And you, it seems

That's because I like Linguistic Anthropology. It's the best autism.

>me
>not racist

though if you already know that Aryan doesnt mean the thing that racists think it means, what would be the point of this thread?

Because it's fun to reflect on it.
Nazi racial policy was totally nonsensical.

Nah, this thread is silly and should probably just be deleted

No u

>caring about being aryan
One thing i'm glad about being finnish is that there are no shitty "we wuz" glorification going on.

We just came here, might have driven the local sapmi out and then just fucked about until independence and in the end managed to create a pretty neat welfare society that works. The end,

Nah there's much much worst threads on this board.

I like when people call all speakers of Niger-Congo languages Bantu.
Better yet when anything that isn't from the horn is called Bantu

There was no difference between Finn and Sapmi 1000 years ago

Goldilocks zone my friend.
It helps Finns get little attention.

You should feel sorry for the people who live in area that some idiots say "have no history". Informing people of your history is pretty much a losing war.

I'm pretty sure there was, there was no difference between Finnish and Estonian 1000 years ago, but the Finno-Ugric branch those two belong to are probably quite far removed from Sami languages.

True enough
Well we do have some history and the usual winter war rhetoric is usually enough for what ever shiposters there might be and in the culture front we have some pretty things.

Its not like we have no history, but people don't obsess over it and justify what ever because of it. People don't generally feel the need to claim to be something greater and rather work to be greater themselves. ( if that makes sense ).

We would have been quite similar still and the actual differences between a finn and a sapmi person would be slim.

they in fact are due to a late stone age ayran diaspora we can trace the most ethnically pure genetic aryans, by means of archaeological data and genetic testing , to the region of pakistan where the gypsies were expelled from, and due to the insular nature of gypsy marriage practices there blood is much more pure than the balkanised and frankified german ayrans. meaning the holocasut was some kinda of awful cosmic joke. as less pure blooded ayrans screamed about how the more ethnically pure ayrans were shitting up the homeland they inadvertently returned to and then proceeded to try and kill them. this is one of many reasons I cite that if there is a god he is neither kind nor just only a sadistic monster would come up with something like that. .

>he thinks genetics have any real place in discussing who is what culturally
Still on point though, it's funny as hell.

Did hitler say aryan or maryan creed?

>anthropology is for /pol/
Are you simply triggered by anything regarding race?

Aryans are Indo-European

But most Indo-Europeans aren't Aryan