What can you tell me about the pygmies Veeky Forums? Tell me about their glorious civlizations...

What can you tell me about the pygmies Veeky Forums? Tell me about their glorious civlizations, their most famous battles, their poetry their philosophy etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2010/05/05/short-lives-short-size-why-are-pygmies-small/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty short-sighted people desu

what the fuck i didn't write that

They literally dindu nuffin

hello and welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

nah, i just never used "to be honest" in my life before

When will they learn?

Mean iq 54
Their women hit menopause at 24
They're all practically enslaved by Bantus

Not much else desu

Every day in LA little tiny Mexicans get off the bus. They're 2 feet shorter than I am. Easy.

I blame their diets. And inbreeding.

Which Pygmies?

The Southeast Asian variety or the Central African kind?

>Mean iq 54
citation needed

What's so mean about their iq?

>IQ
How do you even measure something like that with them?

Easy

Just test 30 or so illiterate malnourished people from the neighboring country and guess all the rest while throwing away high scores because they don't fit your narrative

Slap your name on it and declare victory

is this the ethnic group who have it the worst in the entire world?

Citation needed

Yes, and they dont deserve it. They are just happy little tree people, all they want to do is eat fruit and dance all day.

54 is legitimately unable to function levels of mental disability.

so that makes no sense.

>1. They're really shot
>2. Bantus fucking hate them
>3. Basically Ewoks

About what?

I was merely telling him what you'd need to do

You were implying that was how that number was derived

What leads you to that conclusion?

Is there something I'm unaware of?

From what I've heard, they never learn.

Pygmy women get menopause at age 25.

Why is this?

Have you seen the areas they live in.
I'd be surprised they can even get kids in those shitty conditions.

They have a life expectancy of 16-24. They have to have children really really early so their population can actually survive.

Sounds dubious

Child mortality is the most obvious answer

The Pygmies thrive in the forest, the Bantu struggle to eke out a living there

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2010/05/05/short-lives-short-size-why-are-pygmies-small/

Honestly to further understand it you would need to see Pygmies in 1st world conditions to fully get more data but most are trapped in their native homes.

They don't have any civilization.
They smoke weed, that's all I know.

Poor diet, short life expectancy, being really fucking short (gigantism and dwarfism fucks with the body).

But of course "Pygmy" isn't very descriptive as there are multiple differing groups of pymgies throughout Africa and some in SEA.

Jared Diamond thinks they're short because he's an adherent of Lysenkoism/Lamarckianism (he believes that if people go without food long enough they get shorter).

Another theory as to their stature (Which is heritable, mind you) is a genetic adaptation related to a combination of lack of Vitamin D (High melanin content + rainforests means little sun hits you) and a diet that lacks the necessary compounds and elements to properly grow "normal" human height.

A final theory is that they live short (hah) and brutal lives so they just adapted to it and simply reach breeding age quicker. One of the results of this quickened growth is that they don't have enough time to get as big. The whole "Bantu have been constantly enslaving and genociding them for fun ever since they found them" thing doesn't help with their short lives either.

The reading comprehension of an average Veeky Forums user, I think.

Leddit

>race is a social construct

Moron

It is as a stand-in for specialization you mong.

If it wasn't for the size I'd have said the people in that pic were from Oceania

kek

They never learned.