So why is every capital city a rotten minority infested shithole with crime problems...

So why is every capital city a rotten minority infested shithole with crime problems? Why does quality of life decrease in proportion as you approach the center of government power?

>DC
>London
>Paris
>Berlin
>Stockholm
>Madrid
>Moscow
>Beijing
>Ottawa

etc etc

pic not related, beautiful countryside

For the vast majority of human history our evolutionary selection pressures have been relevant to a much smaller group of acquaintances, and modern cities are an entirely novel situation.

Disgusting painting.

The capital usually provides high income jobs and good infrastructure, attracting both the poor (better living conditions) and well skilled laborforce (high income). The poor attract shady businesses, relying on poor people to execute their ventures. The high income-people provide the market for drugs, prostitution etc.

I'm not an art fag, sorry senpai

Pompeii victim detected

yeah high paying government jobs that are all taxpayer funded wastes of resources

fucking bureaucratic parasites

>why does *bald, broad claim* ???

No, the quality of life doesn't decrease, else these people wouldn't all be going there.
Some aspects of it decrease, others increase. Access to high tier employment, fancy import goods, malls, entertainment and culture, education and international transport increase, for one.

go back to /pol/

>le pole boogeyman

show me where I'm wrong m8

>Ottawa

I live in Ottawa and this city isn't exceptionally criminal. Compare it to Toronto or Vancouver, for example.

More urbanization = more crime. This has been empirically proven.

Also DC while certainly a shithole is hardly the most violent and minority infested city in the US.

>they don't always hold the door for each other, oh no!

I agree that Whoronto and Vancuckver are much worse (miserable liberal shitholes), but Ottawa isn't exactly great

Not him but Toronto has a murder rate of 2 per 100k. That's absolutely nothing.

For comparison, DC has around 27.

In most cases capital cities are the among the largest cities in the country, or are even the primate city in smaller nations.

Some obvious examples of capital cities being nicer than the rest of the country come from cities planned in the 19th and 20th centuries specifically for being the capital. Places like Canberra and Brasilia. St. Petersburg was the planned capital of the Russian Empire, and was (and still is) considerably nicer than Moscow.

yeah not nearly as many dindus in Toronto

just a whole bunch of white cucks and nasty women

They still do that, we're not fucking savages.

Since when do cucks pose a crime problem?

That's not caused by central power.
DC is not worse than Detroit, Paris than Marseille... And Tokyo is okay.

>calls /pol/ a boogeyman
>proceeds to spout /pol/ memes

>more people = more people committing crime

Wow really. Hot insight there, faggot. What next, are you going to reveal to us that the more urbanised a place is, the higher the population is?

I'm being racist but due to the area and mind set given to a lot of young blacks they do commit the most crime out of everyone especially for being such a small part of the populace. It's just the fact they live in shit and think hey they guys said they'd be a family if I sell these drugs and shoot this other kid

Paris being a shithole is a meme.

Not OP but I was pretty horrified when I visited Paris and barely met a white person tjere.

More crime as in higher crime rate, not just the absolute number of crimes.

Also Op's theory is pretty shit.

You didn't visit Paris. You might have visited the Eiffel Tower and got a heavy case of confirmation bias when you saw a couple of skinny Africans selling plastic shit to the hordes of tourists.

>rotten minority infested shithole with crime problems?
Because of leftist governance.

Tokyo is an example of a nice big city.

Capitalism. The more economically important a city is the more accelerated are the effects of capitalism there.

>high paying government jobs

lol

Why OP is a shitposter:
1) Does not define what he means by shitty, unless "minority-infested" is supposed to be bad in itself.
2) Provides zero support for the assertion that capital cities are "shittier" than other cities.

Canberra is comfy as fuck

Veeky Forums is never short on neoliberal shills.