Im an atheist

Im an atheist

Hey me too. Get better headwear, though.

Bait aside, do christfags have any other insult against atheism that isn't "fedora" or "edgy"?

>christians
>having imagination

Pick uno

well they imagine god

here we go!

"Faggot"?

Yeah,but they don't represent him at all, and if they do it's a Zeus-like figure. At least poointheloos got creative.

I miss the old days when the fundies hadn't taken over and everybody was just trolling

They're arguments can be summed up as
>muh faith
>the bible says [X] so I believe it!
>then where did we come from?
>atheists believe [insert thing atheists don't actually believe]! I could never have that much faith!
>life can't arise from nonlife because I say so! consciousness can't arise from nonconsciousness because I say so!
>random chance! unlikely odds! [insert misunderstanding of statistics here]!
>muh Aquinas/Berkeley/Hovind/Paley/Pascal
>objective morals!!!
>muh shroud of Turin
>[insert misunderstanding of the theory of evolution]

>They're arguments

GET OUT NORMIE

why is this board christfagging so hard? is it a reaction against the fedora tipping?

Don't point out grammar mistakes unless they happen more than once, grammar Nazi

How unfortunate.

It's just washovers from /pol/ who liked the religious maymays but not the kill niggers/kikes/slavs/chinks maymays and found a refuge here. Probably some fundies from /int/ who got tired of being shat on for their flag

Remember the days when being an atheist was hip?

Remember when Christians on here all came together and collectively helped the poor?

Oh wait that never happened and never will

No, even way back when being an obnoxious atheist got you mocked here. That said, these obnoxious bible bangers are doing a fine job at making "fedoras" look good in comparison.

literally no one has been fedora tipping since a good 3 years

But will we ever get rid of those cancerous chricucks spamming le fedora ? Only god's know

/rel/igion board when

Imagine the shitposting