/palewave/ general

Are gats worth the effort for a palewave fit, or should i just cop all white meme smiths?

also palewave general

Other urls found in this thread:

usonline.apc.fr/men/clothing/pants-jeans/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047#Stonewashed
bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/
complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/maison-margiela-germany-army-trainer-versus-vintage-german-army-trainer/
grailed.com/listings/569427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on the price. The real deal can be unjustifiably pricey and not really look much different than generic Adidas in practice. GATs are great, but perhaps a bit overblown.

any thoughts?

Look great, probably reasonably priced too. Would cop

its close to $80. But its white + vans, does it make it a meme shoe?

All white Stans look terrible

Depends if you're talking about Margiela's or og gats, the og's are like 20€ so who gives a fuck? If they don't fit you can just use them when painting your room pink.

Dumb question I'm sure, but I wanna get into palewave so should the clothes be fitted/tight or loose and baggy?

Where do I cop jeans like that? I've been looking all over

literally anywhere, they're just lightwashed

bump

if u spot someone w/ margielas roll them it cost $0

HELP
where do I find the OG bundeswehr gats online? German eBay or something?

Anyone interested in buying the jacket?

>no head
>hats on the stand
??

exactly

ID on these?

loose is comfy
do what you want
be chill

WTC that denim jacket but with pockets

Just kill anyone who calls you Daniel

usonline.apc.fr/men/clothing/pants-jeans/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047#Stonewashed indigo&38

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/

thank

have you used this website before? are their gats good quality?

>have you used this website before?
Yes, I have.

>are their gats good quality?
For the price, sure, but obviously not as good as Margielas.

complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/maison-margiela-germany-army-trainer-versus-vintage-german-army-trainer/

alright cool
i might use them as beaters
i was concerned because I don't live in Europe so it's not as simple as just chucking away a couple euros lmoa

That's like 45 dollars. I don't think you even need to pay customs fees for that little.

yeah you're right
im gonna cop

price? size? On grailed?

250 dollar
Size 50
No, will put it up today.

sell it to a Veeky Forumsmilia. that way you can see it on another Veeky Forumsm and it doesn't gets lost in the world wide web.

Go ahead and buy it ;-)

grailed.com/listings/569427

sweet jacket dude

I got some Levis 511 from Amazon.

Im on a fence. These custom Sambas have been on my mind. Should I save up for something better or is this good? I dont want to go over 120$.

Also can you post some pale inspo?

Slims are fine but don't do skinny

Parchment chucks are goat pale shoes

I coincidentally got these yesterday but in low-cut. Mine are all rubber outside though (Im not sure if theyre all like that).

wear them if you served in the Bundeswehr, everything else is stolen valor

I hate how the toecap design on GATs make the shoe look so comically long. Personally, I don't understand why Veeky Forums likes them so much.

Even Sambas are better, as the stripes and less pronounced toecap seem to break up the length better.

anybody got refs for non-#ffffff palewave shoes? like pale creamy pastel-y shoes

im broke AF too if u got any good cheap recs

Would the white sambas fit alright with a palewave outfit? They have the black stripes which makes me hesitate a bit.

Yes. Do not worry.

The black stripes aren't going to be a big deal. You made me doubt myself very stupidly for a moment then I remembered I had this pic.

Every once in a while, someone posts something really witty and well-worded here and more often than not it goes ostentatiously ignored.
I enjoyed your comment, user. I just want you to know that.

this looks shit lmao

why are you selling it ?

Talk shit
Post fit

Vans whitlock

how to size these? same as regular adidas?

Thx user. Good to know

I have both a beat up pair of AF1s and recently a pair up Stan Smiths I found for $7 at value village.

What would fit a palewave fit better? I'd assume the AF1s?

Both of those look fine, I'd wear whatever's comfier

w2c pants

I'd go with AF1 (they've aged better), but clean the laces. The left laces look grass-stained.

I was the only person rocking palewave at my college for like a week.
Now everyone is wearing it.
That's what I get for getting dressed by the internet circa 2013 in a flyover state

lol

ur jeans dont fit well

they don't have the light grey anymore its darker now...

Thats dumb. Would the darker gray still look good?

Where the fuck do you find these? I can't find them anywhere

lol go AF1 on one foot Meme Smith on the other and become ascended god of Veeky Forums

what is everyone's opinion on straw hats?

I want to wear one with white tees and shorts, maybe linen pants as well. Made a thread earlier, but it only got two replies. Pls help

lads I was thinking of getting this as a GAT attempt. What do you think?

like any clothing article
if you look good enough you can pull it off.
post face pic with straw hat if you have

I don't have a straw hat yet but here is my face.

nah mane

I want to like it....but it needs to be a lighter gray.

this, I really don't like the toe design

They fit like Chucks and Sambas.

And you can use the size chart that's on the site.

I feel like I'm posting this too much but these are mine. In retrospect maybe I should have gone with all white but I still like them

post fit

Think you'd be pulling off agri-core more than palewave

Any recommendations for a pale pink shirt?

I've wanted to add one for a long time, but every summer I just sort of forget. SS16 is time I finally get my pink on.

Our Legacy.

You can always bleach stuff to get to the right color.

I feel like it doesn't fit my style anymore and deserves someone that actually will use it, instead of only have it hanging.

How's this tho

All white?

the replies to this are always either

>cop all white why get inferior colors
or
>all white sneaks are kys material.

basically, you have flipped a coin and it will land on both sides. good job user.

i think loose and baggy is better cos pale colours are pretty chill, fitted/tight looks like it works against the colours

>falling for le palewave maymay

it's funny how offensive white shoes can look for being such an inoffensive colour, but i actually like these! cop

>agri-core
haha what?

I love this board

not a huge fan of the laces on these gats

these are diff gats, probably a newer model. they dont look as cool imo

Yo, should I get this shoe?

Or this one?

grow out your hair
but yeah you could rock it man just go for it. hippy fits are just as accepting as the movement.

I ordered a pair with the same color scheme about a week ago (still waiting for it to be shipped out), I think it looks pretty good!

Both nice but top is pale

w2c some white hi tops, any recommendations?

Cheap? Anything from converse (purcells are better) to Vans.

I want to buy my own industrial graphic printer for tees and other textiles. That way I would never run out of palewaves

Opinions?

no