perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrantica.com/perfume/Etat-Libre-d-Orange/Putain-des-Palaces-4521.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LAST THREAD ACTUALLY HERE And for anyone looking for fragrance suggestions, give as much information as possible about what you want. Helpful info could include gender, price range, climate/season, use (work/clubbing/etc.), notes/families you like/dislike, and other perfumes you've tried and liked/disliked.

>Male
>Any
>Any
>Casual
>I love: Ink, Aldehydes, Cinnamon, Rhubarb, Cherry, Tomato/Tomato Leaf, Tea and unusual notes like: Stones, Sand, etc
>I dislike: Anything overly feminine or floral. I'm okay with unisex, maybe even unisex leaning on feminine, but anything too feminine I don't like.
>Tried and loved: Cdg - 2, Play Red, Rhubarb, Cinnamon, Mint. CB I Hate Perfume - At the Beach 1966, Cedarwood Tea. And tried pretty much anything generic you'll find at a store like Sephora's. (e.g Polo, Givenchy, etc.)

Looking for something that's good, but unique. Even if it's really out there, as long as it's unique without being some weird gimmicky shit like Secretions Magnifique or Lord of Goat Horn.

I copped YSL Body Kouros and Burberry London blind, what am I in for?

A very good and a great fall/winter fragrance.

>Burberry London
a good scent you'll have to wait 6-7 months to actually wear (assuming you aren't a southern hemisphere heathen)
>Kouros
sweat and urinal cakes

Good to hear, with it being Autumn here and everything

I am a heathen
>urinal cakes
lmao what

nvm, I read Kouros instead of Body Kouros. the latter is decent and light enough to wear year round

Yes, I should have mentioned I am male and purchased fragrances accordingly.

>Burberry London
>what am i in for

wet leaves

CoSTUME NATIONAL Cyber Garden
Eau d'Italie
Le Labo Oud 26
Hermes Eau de Gentiane blanche
L'Artisan Timbuktu
L"Artisan Mechant Loup

20/M, college student in SoCal. The last fragrance I used was pic related. (inb4 meme fragrance or something) I'm looking for something I can wear over the summer.

Oh. And, something that isn't too expensive please.

Favorite summer cheapies:
360º Red for Men
Kouros
Set Sail St. Barts for Men
Guerlain Vetiver
212 Men

Thanks. Will check them out

I'm looking for babby's first unisex fragrances.
21, college student, so I'm looking for something that's $50 at most.
The best I really have is pic related.

I'm looking for something flexible for year-round wear if possible.
Families I like or think I'll like:
>Citrus/fruity in general
>Aromatic
>Green
>Fresh
Overall, nothing too heavy. Willing to try out florals, fougere, and chypres too

Male, 19, looking for an everyday fragrance. Never really worn fragrances as it never really came to mind. Nothing overwhelming or heavy. I like spiced and woody tones, similar to Hugo Boss aftershave.

Any ideas?

thoughts on Black XS

Anyone tried the Margiela Untitled? how is it?

Only good head notes, the rest is crap

Thoughts on Dunhill Icon Absolute

Boss bottled intense
Ysl l'homme

You're right and I agree, but you also just admitted that "masculine" and "feminine" scents do indeed exist because of social conventions/cultural norms.

It's not solely marketing that "genders" fragrance, and it is fluid (e.g. fougeres, often derided as mature "grandpa colognes," and Old Spice were originally marketed to women)

Post collections, fragrance junkies

Rate your Bond No. 9's in terms of favorite to least favorite pls

I'm guessing you tried Odeur 53 and 71. I suggest you try all other CdGs that sound interesting. You can skip Dot and Girl.
Many other Etat libre frags are different. Jasmin et cigarette, Rien (really powerful), Archives 69 (if you really like camphor. I regret my trade, have a full bottle), Tom of Finland...
Maybe Futur from Piguet.

Two scents I now hate are by l'Artisan Parfumeur: Coeur de vetiver sacre and Amour nocturne. First one's way too green and second one is funky and weird. They have some original ideas, but after I've tried plenty I can't say they're for me.

here again
Oh yeah, cyber garden is great btw.
Also, you should try On the road by Timothy Han and Room 237 by Bruno Fazzolari.
Where do you live?

Bleecker Street
The Scent of Peace for Him
Chez Bond
Shelter Island
Eau de New York
Chinatown
Fire Island
Wall Street

Bleecker Street and TSOPH are more or less tired for #1. The only Bond I regret at all is Wall Street, and I still have yet to give it a fair try in really hot weather. Fire Island is nice even though I have it near the bottom of my list. All have been blind purchases.

>Male
>up to 200 €
>Any
>Clubbing
>I love: Wood, Mint, Cinnamon, Leather, Tea and Dicks
>I dislike: Gay shit
>Tried and loved: nuffin

Sure, I am well aware that people believe that scents have genders, but my argument is that it is purely an invented line and has no bearing on reality.

noob here. went to the walgreens and got a few sprayed on various parts. the only one i liked was halston z-14.

how pleb am i

>halston z-14
That is a great frag. Try 1-12 too.

i am looking for a summer fragrance. suggestions ?

>That is a great frag

well woot for me

maybe i have potential

Man 20years live in Japan but i am french , no budget , I do not like almonds ( guerlain l'homme idéale) lemon and pungent odors(hermès un jardin sur le nil) I like soft odors that take well on skin.

In japan summer is very hot and humid so i need to smell good to walk in the street and seduce some cute grills..:'(

My argument is that there's some smells that your mind associates with certain things and that's the reason they're gendered. As said, a teenage girl can't pull off a harsh leather, it would be silly. Like a preteen trying to wear an adult sized suit.

Thanks, appreciate the suggestions.

I'm from the North Eastern end of Oklahoma. But I spend time in Texas a lot. My favorite scents of all time are CdG - 2, CdG - Play Red/Sherbet Cinnamon, and Bond No. 9 - Bleecker Street

Fair enough, but doesn't that practically make it reality? Anyways, I think our differences are more philosophical than /frag/-related 2bh. Let's end this discussion.

Yeah, but those associations come culturally and socially, not from anything intrinsic to the fragrances themselves (and leather isn't particularly unique to masculine scents).

Thoughts on mad et len?

>not from anything intrinsic to the fragrances themselves
Are you sure? Something about a note or perfume had to trigger something in the minds of people to push it one way or the other.

What is a decent aquatic for the summer? Currently looking at Allure Homme Sport and CK Eternity Aqua, any suggestions?

If you're looking at AHS also look at Edition Blanche.

bought Wall St last spring. regretted it heavily over the winter - would turn my stomach if I wore it. retried it once it warmed up - back to the sex monster I remember it being. nothing better for drinking outside when it's warm

bonus: my Bonds ranked -
>Shelter Island
>ILNY for Him
>Wall St
>Fire Island
>West Side

gonna get Brooklyn & New Haarlem during the refill sale this spring.

the notes for this (Putain des Palaces) sound phenomenal. anyone tried this?

I'm a noob and have been using CK Euphoria, rate?

Eternity Aqua is ass, do yourself a solid and avoid it at any price.

Strongly recommend Versace Man Eau Fraiche for a designer summer fragrance.

Why do all the shops in the OP have such sketchy interfaces. I feel weird buying from them.
Normally I'd just go to the mall to cop but I don't have that luxury for a while. Any recommended sites to cop Versace Pour Homme?

Any scents like Bond No. 9 Fire Island but without the strong musk drydown? I love it until then.

Anyone try CBIhateperfume Eternal Return?

In the US, buy from fragrancenet or beautyspin. Fragrancenet has the best prices but they will spam the fuck out of your inbox so use Gmail or set up a filter. Fragrancenet also takes a few days longer to ship. Beautyspin offers a good selection of samples and has a much better range of niche brands.

Done. And we're both right. :)

Le Labo Neroli 36 is actually pretty similar, a lot sweeter.

Is that Rasai Al-Wisam Day? I just got mine today. Pretty close to Silver Mountain Water

360 Red by Perry Ellis, as mentioned by the other user
Club De Nuit Intense for Men by Armaf
Versace Pour Homme

pic wasn't attached

but you might like these
212 by Carolina Herrera
XS by Paco Rabanne
Versace Pour Homme

^I was about to suggest the same lol

also you might like 360 Red by Perry Ellis

Aventus by Creed
1 Million by Paco Rabanne
Ultra Male by JPG
Eros by Versace

Just started to get into fragrance. This is my collection, although I'm done with One Million its everywhere in the UK. Armani Code is good bust it doesn't last *sigh*. Sauvage is fucking amazing though. Thinking of buying some YSL l'homme or la nuit de l'homme. Which is better? and EDT or EDP?

Club De Nuit Intense for Men by Armaf (woody with citrus overtones, versatile scent and goes for around $30 shipped)
360 Red by Perry Ellis (if your familiar with Acqua Di Gio, this smells exactly the same as ADG, if not this smells aquatic and a bit spicy, this goes around $20-$25 shipped, this is also more casual)
Versace Pour Homme (citrusy/fresh, this could be found fairly cheap around $35 I believe, this is also a versatile scent.)

^If you could only get one, get the Armaf cologne I rec'd

CK Euphoria is alright, the Intense and new Gold edition of Euphoria are much better.

Euphoria 2.5/5
Euphoria Intense 3.5/5
Euphoria Gold 3.75/5

You might want to also look into Armani Code Profumo

Yes, Sauvage is amazing.

They are both really good, L'Homme is a day casual scent while La Nuit De L'Homme is a night/romantic/date scent.

Just choose which you think you will use more, if you could only choose one go for La Nuit but be warned that you will probably only use it at night.

Also EDT version over the EDP.

Yeah I heard about Profumo, can't find it in any stores in the UK, so I haven't smelled it yet

Bought like 10 different ysl sample vials, liked libre, copped la nuit and l'homme, probably gonna cop vintage m7 next, but really disliked jazz prestige

How long does L'homme last, does it project well?

It doesn't last too long, I would say it lasts around 4-5 hours. It projects well, you'll get compliments with this one, it radiates an arm's length for the first 2-3 hours.

My standard spring summer scent. So. Damn. Fresh.

can I trust high rep sellers on eBay for creed? or should I just buy from fragrance net

What's the most confidence fragrance?

Secretions Magnifique

Summer here is five months of 90+ degree heat, so I'm hoping to enjoy Wall Street properly very soon. Still feeling the Spring frags for now.
>ILNY for Him
I always wondered about this one because the ILNY series of fragrances are always $50+ cheaper than other Bonds online. If ILNY Him is really decent I might have to check it out. Interested in Gramercy Park, Central Park, and Queens.

Yeah, Al-Wisam Day. I've never smelled Silver Mountain Water so I can't make the comparison myself. For me it evokes CK One due to the citrus, rose, and musk. A bit of a sleeper, always better than I remember it being. Good value for spring / summer.

Oops, yeah, sorry

Thanks anons, will check them out.

yeesh actually typo there, meant ILNY for Marriage Equality. the one I have is quite pine-y, with a touch of plum to soften it out. good for colder weather and wearing to bars.

haven't actually tried ILNY for Him. but have always wanted to try ILNY for All - sounds delicious

brah. I know CK stuff doesn't really last that long but it's cheap enough.

What would you suggest for something to wear around the house/etc?

Which for summer and which for winter?

Bath and Body Works?

Are you looking for a men's cologne or woman's perfume?

CK One for Spring / Summer
CK One Shock for Fall / Winter
Both are cheap and great for their price points.

That's the best I have in terms of fragrance
I'm looking for something higher quality and as I mentioned before unisex. I guess it can lean towards the feminine side but not too much.

Any recommendations for me? Looking for a new scent. I now have La nuit de l'homme, bleu de chanel, aqua di gio and boss bottled. I'm running out of bottled and thinking of replacing it with something else, maybe terre d'hermes? I was using bottled for work but recently copped bdc and using it instead. Is terre d'hermes any good?

I'm 22 if it matters.

>men's cologne or woman's perfume
you are using those words incorrectly

Which one's better? Allure homme or terre d'hermes?

If you're 22 I would have to assume that you would like Allure Homme more. Terre d'Hermes is a great scent but it might come off as too mature for you. If you like Terre but want something younger and fresher then check out Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, it's an amazingly natural, zesty smelling orange perfect for warmer weather. Also, what kind of fragrance are you looking for? Work? Casual? Night Out? Warm Weather? Cool Weather?

Checked
Get the Terre d'Hermès EtF
Better for a young man such as yourself

>fragrances have age restrictions
quit being insecure or autistic

I use this during winter months or if I'm going to be wearing a shirt / nice shoes combo. Only need a little amount otherwise it would be over powering. I notice it turns heads a lot and two exes of mine said how much they miss the smell. Would definitely recommend if you're a confident person.

My favourite fragrance at the moment, my girlfiend loves it and I get a lot of positive comments about how good I smell. Plus the bottle is awesome.

Viktor Rolfe: Spice Bomb. Trust me.

same thing with gender

fragrance is a scent
theres no food that has an age restriction(okay maybe dinosaur chicken nuggets but thats the idea not the actual item)

Fuck what anyone says, the cartoon shaped macaroni and cheese easily tastes better than the regular. I'm neutral on the chicken nuggets.

>what is baby food
>implying children like to eat Brussels sprouts etc

You guys are the ones being autistic.

Smells do NOT have a gender (how could they, it's a smell not a living creature), yet there are scents absolutely linked to ages/genders.

You're worse than some tumblr whale.

I like your choices, apart from aqua di gio. Replace that one with Dior Sauvage

>Replace that one with Dior Sauvage

replace it with adg profumo.

ADD dior sauvage.

baby food is literally food that has been blended to a pulp
are you fucking retarded
and no human being wants to eat brussels sprouts you clown

I currently wear no fragrances now.

I have not smelled these but I want to pick up:

Issey miyake (the one everyone uses) for summer

Paco rabene 1 mil for nights/weekends

Dior sauvage for everyday wear

John varvatos star usa for the gym/beach/jogging/dog walking stuff.(it's only $20 at target)

Does that seem like a decent selection?

desu all of those are garbage but fragrance is a personal thing
do you like them or are you a meme follower?

I think luckyscent and surrendertochance have most of the samples you'd wanna try. I live in Sweden so I only order from them when I have to.

yeah it's really strong and not a light floral. Leather and amber and tons of them.
Check out the reviews:
fragrantica.com/perfume/Etat-Libre-d-Orange/Putain-des-Palaces-4521.html

Thanks for confirming you are 12 years old.

Please fuck off until you're 18 or older

Hugo X Y

Gets me pussi