/footwear/ general:

it's spring time soon, which means new shoes.
which one is better? sambas or the onitsuka tiger - mexico 66?

Samba

onitsuka tiger

the white one with stripes

the ones on the right, the other ones will make you look like a slav

the ones on the left, the other ones will make you look basic af

Onitsuka definitely

Sambas definitely

this desu senpai

nice try you insufferable autist

to hijack briefly.
I recently got pic related and I'm having a tough time finding stuff to wear them with. I'm afraid the red is somewhat obnoxious in it. What colours shoud I wear these with?

blue jeans, gray, khaki, literally anything

will the red not look garish then?

ayo famo lambourghini (please get my reference) what are some shoes with this kinda silhouette?
(sole which perks up at the front of the shoe, sneakerish, you get me)
some e.g are the adidas zx 700's
thank youu

it'll only look so if you feel like it will
be confident

new balance 998s

ignore this guy. being confident doesn't make your fashion less shitty.

I avoid hard red colours like that as a general rule of thumb. It's hard to match with shit that isn't red.

I love the gum sole on these sambas desu

THIS is the summer shoe, any of you are kidding yourself if you don't get the OG these are based off

You mean adidas?

Looking for some sandals. Any suggestions?

i copped these for 25 bucks but i literally have 0 idea what to wear with them

W2C the OG Gats with the low toe-box and not the clown-sized one?

Cuz u fell for memes

Also, some like these, but not with the exposed edges or w/e?

you are right i did fall for the meme. but it was a cheap meme

Something without a huge logo?

I have onitsukas, i can tell you that they're actually the most comfortable thing ever. Idk about samba, but i think samba works on more outfits than onitsukas. Onitsukas aren't that flexible.

Have these too, they go with pretty much everything d00d.

if you want to get the original one, go ebay.de and search up bundeswehr turnschuhe

got these

spring meme 2016

u want to talk about memes

finally managed to cop a pair of these

>order gats on a whim
>suddenly everybody gatposting

makes me feel good about my purchase.

hey man abt to get this can anyone get me an asap reply on how r the sizing on these

The weather's getting to warm for boots. Can I store them in the box they came in or is lying sideways bad for the leather?

Diadora n9000

>suddenly
they've been a meme since like 2009 newfag. but maybe this is the summer they come back after getting played out to hell in 2014

w2c similar shoes? These are too expensive and hard to find, but I like the silhouette

I'm jelly. pic related is probably the sneaker I want most though

w2c?

See

>sambas
that ugly shit
not
>stan smiths
wtF?

why the FUCK are these so expensive???

cuz don't buy them

can some iD the shoes on this qt

the Samba's much cleaner. I have them

Those look like Adidas Samoa's to me

They look so comically long. I don't understand why people like GATs so much; I hate the proportions.

c/n?

Maybe Adidas Dragons or Orions

not those

lol
this the type of nigga who make two threads and 3 posts to cop or not some sneakers and get really defensive when someone say no

OP's back again with an equally stupid question for you fashion fucks.
will the cog/converse chucks work? what's your thoughts? why do you like them? why don't you?

also i'm glad to see some different outputs regarding the sambas vs. onitsukas, still on the fence, but honestly i'm gonna cop both of 'em..

cop or not?

pretty lit senpai, as long as the rest of your outfit is somewhat pimpy/classy/furcoaty

>full zip

absolutely disgusting

i can make them converse x NASA xD cop?

What sneakers have the slimmest slihoutte? Preferably with spaghetti-shaped laces.

I just have big feet you bellend

Believe them to be this exact model of the zx 700, best giveaway the yellow bits on toes and the heel part

I just received these Nauticas as a gift. They look almost identical to Stans meme but less obvious branding and a more streamlined look. Thoughts?

Hi guys I am new to all this, are any of these shoes any good

And how about these?

can't find them online anywhere :-(

what do you mean, different colourway?

lacoste is kinda corny but bottom left is super cool in white, alligator is GOAT logo

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going with the Tims boots but will keep these ones on the backburner after my current sneaks die out (or the Tims don't fit).

wtf r u doin man, re-evaluate

what is the general consensus on wallabees around here.

They look comfy as fuck.

can I get an opinion on this??

People will bash on them because they aren't used in western streetwear (i.e. the same way doc derbies, combat boots and sneakers are.)

i dont like the top, looks like a clunky house slipper

I am so sad, I just today looked for new shoes to buy and I found these 2 beautys.
But they look both too heave fir summer and Im afraid I will sweat alot.

instead I will go with this one, it looks pretty comfy and light. And ait costs only 60$ so when summer is over I can still buy one of the at the top.

Convince me not to cop Ozweegos for 550.

Size up two sizes

Theyre crazy small for some reason

dont like the red and the perforated look and the pattern on the sole
meh-core
use as beaters

ID on the black sneakers?

ID on the top one?

>Convince me not to cop Ozweegos for 550.

cop three oz of weed instead

look like keds

You're buying Saucony austism trainers for 550 dollars.

Cop all white Chuck II. It'll look cleaner.

Dont go for overused lacoste brand. You cant go wrong with adidas.

is that The Garden?

no he's not

asics maldives pack.

Will Veeky Forums be pissed if I say that I own these?

b8
they run pretty much tts, a bit large even

Have a pair of the black ones, qt'd love em and they are a great way to incorp. Classic with modern fashion

good shoe, horrible color.
Just get the black "greasy" ones.

I've got an even better suggestion. Stop being a faggot, get to your nearest Army surplus store, and get a pair of these. Light, sturdy, and perfect for hot weather. Equally good for marching through gook infested swamps or hipster infested cities, and they'll easily outlast your candy ass so your kids will finally have something useful to inherit from you.

Are keds effay? I like their minimalistic design, but for some reason they're seen as only a girl shoe here.

Spot the guy dealing with crippling insecurities
And as for op's question, Mexico 66's are comfy as fuck and don't squeak. Just pick a different colorway, the one you pictured is Maroon5-tier

Soz bby I already own them, I just liked the colour and they were a bit different

leather
>for summer

id?

Question, Veeky Forums

These or the onitsukas in OP.

when and if i ever need clothes for practical reasons i'll give you a call m8. armycore/vetcore is a style too i guess..

These for $90? I don't need more shoes at all rn but I like these