Common Projects general

How do I make the squeaking stop?

Also, post your Common Projects and their age :)

Good post.

>How do I make the squeaking stop?
you don't, unfortunately. still love em tho.

bought mine last june :^)

also i hear squeaking in shoes is due to moisture/sweat

just stick some shoe tree in them to dry them up

this is another old pic
the soles are nice and yellow now

>inb4 baby feet manlet

cute feet

yo how do you have no creasing? bought mine about the same time as you and there's a lot

Why are you lacing them in the "factory" lacing manner? Did you just wear them right out of the box, without even bothering to lace them properly?

You do know that the "factory" lacing is really only for easy adjustment in shops, for people to try them on - and it's not good for long-term use, as it can put unnatural, uneven pressure on the shoes.

not the poster, but i feel like nice leather shoes are supposed to be creased

>user why are you wearing your sisters shoes how do they even fit

because they are all clueless fuccbois

how fucking tight do you lace your shoes to cause them to have uneven pressure on the shoe?
buy the right shoe size you clown

The laces themselves pull, and do so unevenly if you lace them in that sawtooth pattern.

Pressure from ill-fitting shoes is a whole different ballpark.

thank u :^)
i put shoe trees in them
i did not lace them that way purposely and yes i just wore them out of the box. is it really that damaging to the shoe? they have been that way for a year i see no noticeable problem so far.
i had no idea that was the reason for them maybe ill change them

they look so crisp in this pic god damn

anotha 1

post feet without shoes

copping some of these
plain white or warm white?
is farfetch a reliable site to pick them up?

plain white and yes they are legit

did not know this. How should they be laced?

Just standard criss-cross. I think that looks better, anyway.

I need these Achilles so bad. They're only women's, but I just need them. That toe and tongue suede looks like a baby's butt

Who cares if they're "only women's"? buy them if your feet can fit.

>38
are you 4ft tall or something?

nope im a girl and i am 5'7

mmmmm grilll

is it really better to size down with CPs? im a size 43/ US 10.5 or 10, and theres a pair on grailed size 43.

43 would be good but is there no place near you to try it on? Im a us9-10 depending on brand and I sized down to a 42 and it fits perfect

How much do they pay you guys to do this?
seriously we'll double it.

anyone get the mint colorway? those look nice

>How do I make the squeaking stop?
Did you buy your correct size?

Also, does anyone want to buy size 44 CP lows? Minimal wear, will post pics if someone's interested.

are you seriously backing off out of something you like just because it's labeled "womens". How stupid. Just cop em.

maybe he's not a manlet

Just out of curiosity what socks do you guys wear when you roll your pants?

I normally go with black or grey cause it's easy. Do a lot of people actually wear ankle/no socks?

Also wondering this. I bought no show socks but they don't even go low enough so you can still see them while wearing CP's :(

They're pretty tight. But they don't hurt to walk in or anything. I think they are the perfect size honestly and I assume they'll stretch.

Some basic H&M no show socks. Not gonna sockless with 300+ euro leather sneaks.

I'm usually a 10.5 and went with 43 and it is pretty tight. I'd say get a 43 if you wear a lot of shoes in 10 and 10.5

i was so lucky to get mine for $220 brand new, far better quality than i expected, even tho it took a bit to break them in. Only complaint are the shitty factory laces,you're better off just buying waxed laces from amazon. Also is the way the leather bulges at one part of the lacing is kinda weird, but its such a minor thing that it doesn't bother me anymore. Also the shoes look 10x better beat up imo rather than having them look pristine brand new

why does it always do this to me

ok i give up

don't post from mobile

thank u user

now i know for future reference

If you post from mobile, crop the photo by just a few pixels first

>the way the leather bulges at one part of the lacing is kinda weird
same thing happens to mine but at the front of the lacing. not sure why CPs do this but I agree >its such a minor thing that it doesn't bother me anymore

i'm 10.5-11 and i went with a 44. there's quite a bit of toe room...but the sides are good. the low achilles in particular are narrow so if you have wide feet i'd probably go with your regular size.

yeah i love them. really unique, color looks great irl

What shoe trees do you use? I'm planning on buying one for my pair but haven't found shoe trees that fit.

I have a legit question based on my experience with my black pair of Achilles Low.

I am a US 8 in Chucks and 8.5 in Jack Purcell. 8 US = 41 EU.

When I got my pair at Barneys I tried 41 and felt it slightly bigger, so I sized down to 40 EU and at the moment it felt perfect.

Break in was a pain but when it was over it felt right.

But then spring came and I decided to try them with no show socks and my feet slip a bit (not the heel but the whole feet inwards).

Is this normal? Will it go away?

When using socks there is no slip at all and the fit is perfect, but not so much with no show socks or thin socks.

So, now I'm about to get a second pair (this time a white pair) and just want to make sure 40 EU is indeed the right number and I didn't fuck up the first time, or if I should just get 39 EU, though I feel that would be way to snug and would pronate because of it.

Pic related is my pair I photographed when I got them and they look just the same, which is great.

Don't buy no show from H&M. They'll move to the inside of the shoe. Very annoying.

jsut got my first pair, honestly the squeaking is annoying af

>those socks

shaking my head, famalam

this

info on those pants please

what socks?

Is there any structural difference between the 1528 and 3602 Achilles low? Would I be able as a guy to wear the woman 3602 Achilles? I think they are cheaper also

Waiting for the white low cucks to come at a reasonable price somewhere.

No difference, I think the only thing that changes is the sizing, women sizes don't go too big.

Scotch tape the parts that rub

Bump

BUMP

clown shoes

Jos. A. Bank Cedar Shoe Tree

ordered off amazon for $30
nudie skinny lins