Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
post thinspo
love lizzie
make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

i sleep to wake up thinner

Good idea

how bad do you want to see your bones?

[spoiler]Repost from last thread[/spoiler]

>tfw 6'1 and 125lbs, Male

Is this what it means to be /thinspo/?

you are the anime

trying to replicate one of the last ones posted in previous thread (OC)

yeah that one, I'm the guy who posted that used to be over 200lbs less than a year ago btw

Is this shit a meme? Or are you seriously trying to look like shit out of a horror movie?

post more bones pls

kys scum

what is so strange about modelboos wanting to look like their angels?

orange juice

Well, I am trying to lose 5 more pounds but preferable 8 so when I eat or drink stuff I'm still at my goal weight.
I don't usually take B&W pics but I did it this time only because I was trying to replicate that other one, I don't seem to scare people normally.

This pretty much, but I'm not ashamed of it, I rather be mr.skelly than mr.walrus

Already doing it, but really slowly, isn't it obvious?

Anorexia is a real problem guys. Its cool to be thin but looking like you jammed a vacuum down your throat is a little too far.

good! i bet you can do it
stay strong and starve on

it becomes easy when the hunger to be thin becomes more than hunger within

So fucking this, eventually you'll be able to be hungry hold a doughnut in your hand and put it down instead of eating it because even though you'd want to eat, the desire to be thin will be greater.
Own experience

Honestly this

I hate my fat self a lot im not starving myself but eating low cal meals a lot just because I'd rather be hungry than stay this fat for the rest of my life

I've also made low calorie eating a habit so it's really not that bad anymore

Exactly right. Kinda like how Kate Moss said, 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'

Also, I just wanna thank everyone in these threads because you guys have encouraged me too lose weight and work towards my goal body. Only started two weeks ago and I've lost 3kgs, so I am now exactly 50kg (I'm 5'6). It feels amazing to be able to see my collar bones and I can't wait until I start seeing ribs.

That seems way too easy. 4 hour bike ride is simple.

>thinspo faggots be like: my thin body looks better in clothes

>had miralax yesterday
>drank 10 oz of magnesium citrate today
>still haven't gone and my weight is up

about to try metamucil, why can't I just go to the bathroom

come from another sub.

uhm... no disrespect, i kinda get it. But I'd rather be fat or Veeky Forums than this skinny. wtf

Because it does.

if trunks were fatter that would look even more ridiculous

Just ate dinner I feel really fat even tho I've eaten like 1200 cals today

lmfao disgusting

post one of your fits then

>sisters birthday
>make her nice dinner
>obligatory ice cream cake (only had a bit)
>must have eaten 1500 calories in that one sitting
I'm so full I feel sick and I'm not used to any real quantity of sugar so I'm like buzzed off it.

disgusting

just puke it out bro...

I'm not that mentally ill yet.

The problem is when I eat big then I'm starving the next day, so going to have to be very good tomorrow and be discipline.

>sub
is this bait or some real reddit ass freudian slip shit lmfao

>same fucking pictures in every thread
where's that russian guy?

what did you guys eat today?

Fuck man

>encouraging people to make themselves sick
>not going to the gym and looking objectively better
You can still be lean and healthy guys
Btw you will feel 100x better and be making personal progress toward self improvement
Nothing can beat that

too much cheese on this honestly

tfw youre 6' 1'', 120 pounds and you can still enjoy eating all this food by simply purging

>you can still enjoy eating
>purging

pick one.

except when skinny feels like malnourishment

these threads are pathetic

i get that you guys want to be thin but jesus christ take a smrat approach

but what the fuck should i expect from Veeky Forums

>purging
see a psych

>tfw 6'2, 130lbs and i eat this shit on the daily cause of insane metabolism

feels good desu. couldnt add a pound if i tried

>tfw skelly
>trying my hardest to gain a measly 15 lbs so I can look normal
>literally can't

Me too for the most part and I don't have to purge. I'm already at the weight I like 109.

Me too.

>but what the fuck should i expect from Veeky Forums
Exactly return to leddit.

>literally can't
you mean won't
GOMAD

Are you anime meme master?

Sounds great. I'll work hard at it

My legs are looking better

posted in the last thread but didnt really get feedback. how would one go about getting a body like mc ride? i dont want to be the ottermode weight lifting meme but i dont want to be a thin shouldered skeleton that looks like shit.

>being anything above 120 at that height.

lose weight fat boy

He looks pretty ottermode in some pictures. Zack looks better tho.

fat fuck get out

Going for a 6 hour bike ride to see if anything happens.
I doubt that I'll lose 1 lb but biking is fun and if definitely can't hurt.

Wish me luck fa ms

Everyone can see their bones if they do that fucking pose.

im basically asking how to not become a shit skeleton

Good luck Veeky Forumsmilia.

I honestly like the idea of looking like something from a horror movie/Tim Burton character

lol you faggot
>brb going for a 14 hour swim

post pictures of yourselves instead of skeletons, i wanna see if youre all fat faggots, autistic, or both

This is it. I won't eat anything till tomorrow afternoon maybe, feeling pretty full may skip and fast the whole day.

lmao

Are you anime meme master or not? I need ti know so I can filter you.

6'5, 125 lbs. I don't gain much weight, despite my sedentary lifestyle. I sit at my computer most of the day playing World of Warcraft (I know) and eat 50% garbage 50% healthy, but I miss a lot of meals just because I forget to eat. Yesterday I had a bowl of soup and some chips between when I woke up at 1:00pm and 12:00 am, and I've just eaten 3 eggs and a bagel with cream cheese.

Every time I start to gain weight I happen to get sick for a few days or a week and lose it all again, often dipping lower than before.

I work at a coffee shop, so I drink a lot of (decaf) coffee, mostly americanos and small lattes while I work.

How can you lead a sedentary lifestyle working at a coffee shop? Don't you stand/walk/run 8hrs a day?

I work part time and get shit hours, so it's more like 20 hours a week max, and even that is uncommon.

Oh ok, I work at an airport full time so it's rush after rush after rush.

The difference between a sedentary and moderately active person is only a few hundred calories, and it's much easier to go without food while you're sedentary but keeping distracted.

I can eat a whole extra banana with those few extra calories.

Does being thin ease the pain of living fa m?

Male 19 years old here

178cm 61kg lost like 4-5 kg in a week

DON'T STARVE

Eat one or two oranges and one cucumber everyday so that your metabolism doesn't turn into utter shit

I don't care I don't want to live past 25 and be old.

I'm not talking about health here but about efficiency.Starvation doesn't work for shit,fasting is just stupid if you want to lose weight.I had a hard time losing weight and nearly didn't lose any,when i started eating 2-3 fruits and vegetables per day i wasn't even hungry and i lost a crazy amount in a week

same here familia

is right. eat a little to lose more. going all out doesn't work

it doesn't at all, trust me

and why should we?

what keeps you going then user?

not sure, just got used to eating so little, even tough I hate visiting family now and having them comment on my weight all day, laughing and asking me to eat more, I see them twice a year anyway.

I had a lil can o v8 spicy hot (30ca) I like this though haha I browse ck/ like all day when Im starving :)

I didnt eat for 10 days and I lost like 16lb :^)

are laxes worth it? do they actually help for purging food? I only eat when parents are watching, but it adds up. I could stand to lose a good 5kg, maybe more. 5'6" and 48kg atm, btw.

this is hella bullshit. no way 4 hours of running = 4 hours of cycling. it better be on those stationary cycles with some resistance.

what's the end goal of the guys in this thread? I'm naturally skinny (5'10 118 pounds) and come here just to feel a little better about my physique.

But I don't get any benefit from being super thin, so I don't understand why normal people are trying to lose weight to achieve the aesthetic. Most girls find it really unattractive and guys think I'm weak.

:-/

>most girls find it really unattractive
There's your problem, you gotta do it for yourself as long as it makes you happy regardless of what other ppl think

Yes my self esteem is growing higher little by little
my world used to be such a troubled place but now i learned satisfaction from achivement is the source of happiness

I think your legs will benefit the most from the loss.

I'd aim for losing 3-lbs per month the first two months, then the last two do 2-lbs per month, which will get you to your goal in time even as it gets harder while you get lower.

zzzzzzzz

only shit tier chubby stacies and roasties don't find thin guys attractive

most qts like cutebois

I feel you. There is nothing more beautiful than being young in this life.

>tfw youth has run out
Should I just kill myself?