Summer inspo thread

I don't know about you guys, but it has been getting pretty hot and sunny in my country.
Let's share some good looking summer outfits for that matter

this is all basic 2010 mall shit
please stop

if you know anything better, go ahead.

i love the fit of those shirts barring the collar

always reminds me of charlie sheen

That all looks like fucking shit, lol. How about something you would actually wear on the street?

this is a fashion board, not a dress like a basic bitch board
please fuck off and go read gq magazine or some other shit anytime if you wish to do that

Exactly, this is a fashion board so why post bad looking outfits? Your taste is vomit inducing cancer.

well always feel free to offer some actual points for your argument if you want your opinion to hold some value
also curious to see what you consider good by the way

for

hey dude check out /r/mfa

maybe thats more your speed

so tight

>points for your argument
Are you stupid? I'm not arguing with you in the first place. I'm telling you your taste is shit.

So comfy. Lemaire is GOAT atm.

I can honestly tell you right now that this is the only kind of outfit that I'll be rocking all summer.

best /fa in summer is /fit

>thread

Yet they somehow can always ruin such a basic fit as t-shirt and shorts

>what the fuck why dont you just dress like a normie
do you have any taste at all?

This is v tight

thanks for the update

How can having a good body ruin a basic fit.
Only a model can pull off most of these looks except and

>greatest of all time at the moment

Those shoes are really dope

w2c skin?

Not to be rude but the point of the thread is to post things that can be worn in public

I think he means that Veeky Forums guys don't know how to dress. Which is true

Inspiration =/= carbon copy

If you can't figure out what elements of a designer look to incorporate into your own fit you need more practice.

No, the point of this thread is to provide inspiration for people to dress in unique interesting styles beyond what is popular among the majority of society
And besides, all the clothes are wearable and you can buy them, just because it may not be acceptable in your context doesn't mean it isn't in others'

Fuck off faggot

>not taking inspiration from a variety of sources, from basic street-wear to avant-garde - and building outfits from ideas (not necessarily pieces themselves) gleaned from your top areas of inspiration

Can I pull off the 5.5s if I'm 5'10, all around skinny, and have very hairy legs?

What this pattern called ?

You won't 'rock' it because you are an ugly, skinny, insecure beta. You are not the goose.

>using words like bad to judge art

>admits to not even using rational argument to defend his point
>can't see through his own delusion
>doesn't realize that he's the only one with a shit taste in this thread

Why is your taste shit? Because you think it's superior to others. Fuck off, senpai.

w2c really slim shorts? I feel like I fit in twice into my HM shorts

this

>nikes+jeans+offwhite shirt
>inspiration

embarrassing

touched for the first time
my summer love

anyone know where I can cop cotton shorts or a similar lightweight fabric?

Also pics if someone has

Best ITT

Anyone have female inspo

w2c oxford?

What do you guys recommend for lightweight button down men's shirts for hot weather? No linen.

Whats wrong with linen?

I've just had some bad linen shirts. If there are some you think are very good, I might try them.

Obvious queer.

I wish I had qt shorts

Where i live it just started snowing hour ago, "summer" sure is nice

Mirin that shirt fit+gains.
WTC?

Here's my plan, let me know what you think.

I go to Uni in florida and have to do a summer semester, and it gets hot as balls. I need to wear shorts most of the time. I also like wearing patterened button down shirts (floral, hawaiian, etc). Should the shirts be tucked or untucked? I also like to wear them like half unbuttoned, and go for a super comfy/relaxed look.

As long as I avoid sperries and pastel colors, I can avoid looking like a frat douche right? That's my biggest concern. Keep in mind that I'm pretty Veeky Forums too.

Does anyone have good light weight crew socks that I can wear is pretty hot weather? Everything I've tried is too hot or poorly made.

ID on shoes?

Germany ?

Tuck them in. Untucked = frat

w2c top ?

Very nice.

Hate this style.

I never get this. You invest thousands of dollars to design and get the clothes made, then few thousands more to hire some models to put them on and like 20k something more to host a runway event... And all that so some faggot on Veeky Forums can post a picture of the clothes on an anime image board in the hope to "inspire" others to dress like that. You don't even dress remotely close to that, not 20%, not 10%. No one with half a brain would ever buy their shit overpriced clothes. Why do you even bother.

fashion isnt something limited to autists on an anime imageboard

whoa that's in front of leopard lounge, bad ass

w2t shorts?

That SS lemaire collection is str8 fucking fire

beautiful angle

can these shorts be effay? considering copping them on sale

w2c that exact jacket?

summer though

Gucci fw16, it's not out yet, try in about 3 months

>"can i bum a cig brah?"

>"ITS JUST A PRANK BRO CHILL!!"

agreed

is lemaire the most underrated designer of this decade?

9" is best length if you're 6'

He's pretty well known

j crew even though it's very normie

*Estonia

he collab'd with uniqlo

you really think hes struggling to find an audience?

Guys I'm pretty sure you'd look like a douche wearing any of these in public

Is he wearing a Kurta? Pic related.

>when half of this shit would be too hot to wear where I'm from

outlier. i have them, they're amazing.