FUCCBOI GENERAL

FUCCBOI GENERAL

OLD WUN 300

Other urls found in this thread:

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/
raeer.com/shopexd.asp?id=40242
grailed.com/listings/557757-Converse-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-Play-white-cream-small-heart-sz10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I overcome low frustration tolerance?

What is a fuccboi, i was at the club last night and a girl kept calling me a fuccboi, but she still slept with me - i won right?

Is this Norse Polo legit? Can't find it anywhere online, but a dudes selling it to me for 7,5 dollars.

Can anybody ID these pants?

d e l u s i o n a l

please be bait

No, serious

whats wrong?

W2c this but not shit asos quality

W2c a light anorak (or whatever it's called, pull over jacket) for summer? Also recommend some summer basic jackets because I've always sucked at finding jackets, I'm p gud with my fits and colour coordination but jackets man... I ain't got no style

leather on my sneakers is a bit dry, what's the best thing i can put on it?

not him but I've seen you make that shit "ID these jeans" a couple of times now

you still don't seem to realise that not only can you not tell how jeans fit by just looking at the lower half, but you seem absolutely clueless in finding out where to look for something like that since you've spammed it across the board

tl;dr you can't even see the jeans properly and you're asking for an ID. they could be anything. you're a clueless retard. kys.

Think about how easy your life is for you to think this is a real problem

This

Could someone recommend me a good place to get Taupe or dark brown jeans?

what fit do you think you're gonna wear that in?

Why does it even matter for 7.50?

How's this hairstyle called (guy on the left)

It's called "IHopeYouAreBaitingM8"

They're called braids and you shouldn't try that shit if you're white

I wanted to try something new today but I can't tell if it looks decent or terrible. Any thoughts or advice?
inb4 kill yourself

If you're unsure about a look like that, go for something (much, much) more simple. You're arguably wearing 3/3 statement pieces. try 0/3 or 1/3 first.

Can I use a toner even if I have pretty clear skin?

Does using a toner cause long-term damage?

Talking alcohol free ones like Thayers Witch Hazel btw

w2c this jacket?

the other poster is right in general.

look up pure blue Japan. >70% that's what these are.

What necklaces are fa? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I've used the rose petal one for a couple of months and it's been fine. I don't have the absolute clearest skin and I mainly use it as a post-shave balm, but as a toner I guess it's OK. Haven't heard of it causing long term damage for anyone.

Having googled it, looks like there may be a concern for people with rosacea. I have (what I think is) very mild rosacea on a couple of places on my face, but using the witch hazel doesn't seem to have had any effect.

I'd suggest trying it and stopping if you find any excess redness, dry/flaky skin or other problems occurring.

How many jeans do you have Veeky Forumsm? I'm trying to get a solid wardrobe. I got 7 so far

Yo fuccs,
I'm in the market for new casual sneakers. I don't want any flashy streetwear shit or memes. I'm currently looking into nb574s. Is there anything similar?

How's this for a job interview?

>those shoes

Heisenberg

pretty fucking casual. if I was applying at a summer camp or a gas station sure but not a career position

What are good moccasins?

I'd say suit/tie/oxfords, but I'm old fashioned.

>gas station
pretty much heh

that's a bad pic of them tbf

haha didn't catch that desu

yeah i'd go for that but it's not really 'me', kind of wanted to still remain kind of the same person even though i'm selling my soul to whoever manager employs me

would it formal it up a bit if i had a pullover or had just a white oxford instead?

is levis ever gonna up their qc?

i have 3 pairs of 510s all which i got on sale

32 x 32 = good fit
33 x 32 = wayyy too loose
34 x 32 = only slightly loose

stop

i dont think that's a good mindset to be fully fashion to something like a job interview

W2c gats like shoes?

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/stiefel-und-schuhe/schuhe/sportschuhe-sneaker/bundeswehr-sportschuhe-neu-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss-sneaker/a-4190/
raeer.com/shopexd.asp?id=40242

How do I stop the top of my tshirts being visible above the collar of my sweaters?

Hbu stop hating

Scoop neck

Thanks, is this site legit?

I dig it

Is it warm enough where you live to pull it off though? If everyone is still wearing dark greens and grays you'll stick out like a sore thumb, which isn't great under those circumstances.

Is this remotely fashionable, if you are not in Philippines?

Yeah, aladin-core is in this season

why exactly aladin-core?

I was just asking, because I just found them, and they seem interesting.

What is the summer equivalent of jeans?

I mean it's spring and it's been mid 70f/20c most of the last week or so, so the brighter colors are starting to show here more and more

Reebok Classics or saucony

anyone got any recommendations for some blue formal suede shoes? Or just a few decent brands likely to be doing some atm?

Preferably absolute max price of like £140

Yes toner will make your skin darker just like it does to paper. Don't get it near you're> eyes though.

Not as long as people like you keep buying them.

jeans.

source: cities of las vegas & los angeles

Any recommendations for snug flat-soled men's casual shoes? Basically, something that feels like a wrestling shoe (not necessarily with a high top though) but can be worn out and about without drawing laffs or chewing up the soles. Chucks and their ilk are close but are a little too floppy.

I want to get into comfy core. Can you suggest me some shoes?

Anything comfy maaaan. Usually NBs or slip ons, imo TOMS fits the style pretty well.

help me Veeky Forums

I bought these navy chinos and I don't know what to wear them with. Does this work? What else could I wear with it?

Bought a pair of all white stan smiths. How can I make them look more "beat-up"/make the sole yellow?

Should be a darker grey imo, but I don't really know anything about fashion

you needa kys and quick
>buys new pair of white shoes
>wants the poor 'hand me down' look

pls senpai, they're a bit too "shiny" atm

wear the shoes you fucking mong

can anyone suggest me some some footwear for a semi-casual/smart-casual office environemnt. pref not black looking for something for a light colored fit

dip them in coffee then clean up a bit.

Thanks man

wear them

These legit and worth it grailed.com/listings/557757-Converse-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-Play-white-cream-small-heart-sz10

>grailed.com/listings/557757-Converse-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-Play-white-cream-small-heart-sz10

wow nice they have fashion hearts

Is that a problem

Should a 5'5" manlet stick to dark colour suits or does it not matter?

Ive realized these size 29 levis 511 dont fit me (they fit fine last week however)
What should I do? Should I squat to help them fit better? Or can I shrink them somehow?

Are boat shoes with mesh and nylon laces a bad idea if I never intend to wear them with anything dressier than a button-up and jeans/chinos? Leather laces are kind of a pain in the ass, if I'm being honest.

>preach

When people say toners are bad for dry skin or for people with rosacea, they are generally referring to alcohol based toners rather than the effects of witch hazel. I have dry skin AND rosacea, and Thayers has always worked wonderfully for me. It actually reduces the redness I get from rosacea.

I've never heard of non-alcohol based toners being harmful, but doing a spot test on your inner elbow if you aren't sure isn't a bad idea.

Don't the new ones cost 40 less than your used ones...

that's not how inb4 works.

long answer if you are you a pinoy fob tryna flex on white girls? go for it.
short answer? pls dont

ejaculate yellows when dried

doesn't matter go for it.

Why not? the shirts seem at least nice for summer.

Should I go get my APCs tailored? How much of a difference could it make? It's not like they don't fit or anything.

How are Clark's Chelsea boots?

Should I cop these? I love the look of Chelseas but am afraid I won't wear them.

What is this jacket Charlie is always wearing?

Can hawaiian/floral shirts be fashionable?

no

I dont know what to wear with my bomber jacket, I was thinking of going milspec tomorrow, but other than my boots idk what to match it up with.
Boots are really dark brown leather.

cheap as shit

w2c cheap basics in canada that isn't h&m

Probably best piece of advice I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Skinny guy with wide hips and long fucking legs. Am I doomed?

Oh boy. Are your face cute?

how's the fit on uniqlo x lemaire tees compared to the suprima cotton tees?

this was posted on tumblr with this written:
cr: n_drive

is this a korean store? help

skinnies + long tops
slim jeans with tight hips and long tops
everything long tops really, including baggy stuff
you gotta show dem legs and hide dem hips

Where to buy above mall/shit tier outerwear? I want something nice that is not overpriced but is not that expensive, I want basic outerwear. I know alternatives to shit tier pants and sneakers but outerwear is difficult.

where to buy mid tier slp-esque shirts? looking for some interesting shirts

check out ebay for some less known premium brands. I got a 700 eur Aspesi parka for 100eur last year

black jeans white t any sneakers as a very basic option. bombers go with almost anything