W2c general

I want to get flat front, light linen/wool trousers like pic related (Uniqlo x Lemaire cashmere). Uniqlo's online store seems sold out, and the local store didn't even carry them. Anyone know w2c?

Other urls found in this thread:

boutique-saint-james.com/striped-t-shirt-men-close-fitting-p1570-z16556.html
eyevan7285.com/collections_all.php
endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/norse-projects-bjarki-slub-socks-n95-0447-1025.html
endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/homespun-marl-work-sock-hs-012-gry.html
endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/wigwam-cypress-sock-f3034-902.html
scotch-soda.com/be/nl/heren/sweaters/melange-sweater/130789.html?cgid=14&start=21&dwvar_130789_color=bleached tangerine m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to know where to find button up shirts with "Native American"-esque designs.

nice joke. upvote

Im serious though. I havent found what Im looking for, nor have any idea where to.

stop looking you faggot. or just take a time machine to 2011 and head to your neighborhood topman

and you want to not be such a tasteless fucking out of date tryhard, you can find southwestern/navajo textile patterns on shirts on etsy and shit. you know, judd, marfa shit. did you just discover das racist or something? or was it neon indian? kys redditor

I have no idea what you're talking about. The idea just crossed my mind when I was traveling through Nevada. Im also a brown person.

T R I G G E R E D

i told you exactly what to do fag

"navajo" or "southwestern" are the key terms to search and vintage is your best bet. the style was common in 70s, hiking brands like patagonia had a lot of button ups in those patterns. check ebay but make sure you're XL first, which you aren't, being fucking tweenage

the style was trendy with 16 year olds in 2009 or 2010 or whatever so you could find it shat out all over urban outfitters and topman and other "urban hipster" fast fashion then. hell maybe they still produce that crap for the coachella crowd. why the fuck you think that'd be cool is beyond me but there you go

you're welcome

if you need me to teach you how to tie that brand new retro button-down(-down-as-in-kinda-casual-:^)) into a noose when it comes in, get at me I'll be here familia

Im actually 22 sir. I apologize for not thanking you earlier, but thanks.

Im not sure what has you upset, but I hope it works out dude.

That's all I ever wanted to hear. teens your age just don't know how to thank the people who take the time to help them. I guess it's the millennial generation?

where the heck???

Ronin. Sold out. Best bet is grailed but its probably over priced there

w2c randalcore?

nice taste

Sandals?

w2c something similar to pic related, below 100€ and 100% cotton, plz help

seconding this like fuck.

Drop trip

amazon. type in pale pink sweatshirt. I bought one two weeks ago. its like 15 bucks, fits well and is comfy. No need to spend anything more than 25 bucks on a fuckin pink sweatshirt. Don't get the hanes one it is too ribbed

harder to find than i thought

I'd like to know where to buy these shoes, or similar ones.

suicoke tevas chacos

ure wlecom

OP here; I'm still wondering w2c pants like this.

Any ID on these shoes pls? I feel like they're vans but I can't seem to find anywhere that sells this type. Thx

newbalance(dot)com

WTB these shoes

vans lampin x supreme

good luck

>My parents might be rich and I might go to a prep school, but I'm super alternative guys!
This fit desu

i think he's paid to wear that

Help pls, found a bunch of (kinda) similar stuff on aliexpress but fuck that

w2c this sleeveless fleece or one that looks identical, patagonia do a nice few but the zips in a different place and that really makes it or breaks it
also opinions on the fit, i think it will work well for the mild european summer we're bound to have

w2c this shirt or something similar. found it on urban outfitters on sale but they only have L and XL in stock tho

where to cop meme sunglasses for feeling good all the time?

i have a similar one i posted in waywt a couple weeks ago by japanese brand. very warm though. lasted me in european winter with just a shirt underneath.

shitty picture but any jackets like this that arent carhartt or dickies?

w2c those jeans, worn by ferg

>sleeveless fleece
>mild summer

my initial opinion is that you're trying to dress up summer more than you should and that you have some irrational stigma against using the word "vest"

it can be pretty wet and cold in scandi countries in the summer
also sleeveless fleece sounds better than fleece vest

lemaire

w2c these pants, or similar?

Alternatively, what terms would I use to search for this type of pants?

cropped

They are called capris you dumb fuck. You can probably find them in the mom section of Kohl's circa 1999

COS

w2c shoes in uk and name of the shoes

Thanks

adidas gazelle
be warned user they're topman tier in the UK

thank you user

but what does topman tier mean? does that mean its crap quality?

what are these??

nah im being a cunt
they tend to be worn by those kids who'll wear shit like pic related with skinny jeans. if ur an insecure man child like me that might bother you

i see what you mean. dont worry i hate those kinds of tops too

reebooks

w2c something like this but white with red stripes in eu

New Balance CRT300AG
They are höhere to be found. W2c?

look like keds. you can get them at k mart, wal mart, etc. If you skate in them they will last approx 2 weeks, otherwise 4.

check muji broheim

boutique-saint-james.com/striped-t-shirt-men-close-fitting-p1570-z16556.html

Where from?

w2c shoes similar to this
thank

Relaxed pant like this with this type of extreme taper. Preferably with the stacking of the material. I don't really care if its a goth ninja sweatpant or a cargo. Under 250€ if possible

Where I could cop a sweatshirt like but thinner? Preferably with the thing at the end of the sleeves and at the bottom and with minimal designs

w2c an Iranian blue jacket from the iraq-iran war?

Ebay, probably.

ID on this shirt? or anything similar to this one

W2C shoes and socks?

erik if you see this I'm wondering where you bought your sick glasses

I've been wanting glasses like these or thin steel frames for fucking ages, but I haven't found any good

>thin steel frames
good taste user. jp brand kaneko optical makes frames in titanium. plan to try on some of their stuff soon. idk w2c online but there's a store in my city that stocks them

w2c sweater

Lazy Oaf Mork tee

yohji did some crazy ones back in the day
check rakuten

Really want this Overcoat/Cardigan

W2c everything

seems like something ann d would do

there's also eyevan
eyevan7285.com/collections_all.php

W2C this fit

h&m you cuck

fuck this shirt is sold out in large online and i its not in my local uniqlo anymore i really really realy like this shirt someone help

This style boot, but cheaper
(lace up, sole doesn't stick out from the sides)

Bumping this.

ask reddit about reddit tier boots

where can i get this hoodie?

you know, slightly bleached look.

Looking for brands that sell thicker, midlength- long knitted socks along these lines

Also, NOT made with wool (forgot)

pretty sure the whites in the photo are just color adjusted

W2C shirt???

No, I was referring the blue hoodie. I should've specified.

w2c jeans of this color?

W2C cargos in an olive/khaki color like jacket in pic rel?

endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/norse-projects-bjarki-slub-socks-n95-0447-1025.html

or endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/homespun-marl-work-sock-hs-012-gry.html

or endclothing.com/eu/accessories/socks/wigwam-cypress-sock-f3034-902.html

W2c some (preferably natural linen coloured) linen dressy shirts wearable in /r/mfafag style? Ideally within 50£ range, in Europe. No button-down collars doe.

Uniqlo.

i think theyre trousers/chinos

These are cool actually, thanks

w2c slim black trousers (mens) in 27' waist? Something that's not skinny. Should I just get Dickies slim straight poplin pants and have them tailored? Or would taking them in that much fuck with the fit?

w2c tracksuit with this pattern?

w2c shirt

w2c a good alternative to pic related? Replica, shamesless design knockoff, whatever. I dont care anymore.

scotch-soda.com/be/nl/heren/sweaters/melange-sweater/130789.html?cgid=14&start=21&dwvar_130789_color=bleached tangerine m

w2c this type of jacket
also what is this type of jacket called
>light bomber?

w2c pants like this fabric but in a grey. what would I be searching for?