Considering buying this glorious Panzer cap instead of a cheap crappy baseball hat to wear this summer

Considering buying this glorious Panzer cap instead of a cheap crappy baseball hat to wear this summer,

Thoughts?

It'll be hot like hell in that cap
Hit Knoch up and he'll make you a nice crusher cap in a light fabric.

So you think this would work better as a fall / winter hat?

Love that look. Would it be lame to put a pin on the side or something, a little ornamentation?

Agreed, summer hats need summer fabric. I love a good militaryesque hat, much better than shit baseball wear

This

Oh hell yeah, do it.

In case I don't want to hit up Knoch, are there any good stores that sell 'em without insignia?

The repros always look like shit. The good thing about the things knoch makes is the fact that he uses no gaudy white piping. If you buy a repro you'll have holes from the insignia that they'll remove.

The one in the OP is made of wool. Why the fuck would you wear a wool hat in summer?

These type of caps are called "forragers" just fyi. Its a great choice. Boyd Rice from NON used to wear one. Check out the Panzer Wrappe. Its an awesome jacket. I think Massimo Osti did a take on one.

This looks like you have your finger stuck in a dike, or your leading a Rottbund march in 1930`s Berlin. Its horrible.

autism

Im on a cap kick currently.

Varg rocking a russian marines cap

A french bigeard cap

w2c?

it looks like the fedora of caps

>Not getting oakleaf hood

Ebay

Are you trying to be a JoJo?

Whats a jojo

im a jojo.

also
>not knowing jojos bizarre adventure on an south korean anime inspo board

Im not a virgin. Im so sorry for upsetting you.

The fedora is the fedora of caps.

kek

What's the consensus on military caps?

W2c an oak leaf smock?

That they are /fa as fuck but wool ones are more appropriate for winter/fall weather

at the front dot com