Ashkenazim are a Germanic people, right?

Ashkenazim are a Germanic people, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ashkenazi

>ash
>nazi

yiddish is a germanic language, racially they're west
semitic and anatolian

>Jews
>people

They have substantial Italian genetic contributions, Italians themselves varying in "whiteness."

Ashkenazim are too diverse to pin down. Some look Italian, some look like arabs, some look like Brits.

Yiddish is roughly 75% medieval Bavarian German, with smaller influences from Italian/french and the rest in Hebrew/Aramaic.

Here is the picture of a Pennsylvania Dutch YouTuber and blogger, compare him to the younger fat Hasid in this video
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw

Yes they're probably mostly European genetically, it's a shame Yiddish culture is dead, it's a lot more interesting and authentic than Israeli identity

And a bit of Slavic in there as well as you may imagine

Yes.

Basically a three way split between Levantine Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Northern Europeans

You could say they were ashking to be genocided by the nazis from the start.

>some look like Arabs

While some Jews could pass for one of Assad's relatives, the average Ashkenazi person doesn't look much like a Saudi dude at all

>Bavarian

What? Yiddish culture developed along the Rhine.

tfw I have jewish curly hair from my mom's side of the family who have a German/Austrian surname.

I guess I was jewish at some point in muh ancestry. It's bad when people stop me to ask me if I'm jewish, or even an African man asked me once if I was israeli...

Well then you have to define what an Arab is then, arabs from the Levant look different from the peninsular ones. They can easily fit within that region.

That's another thing that makes me laugh about these "we wuz" Jew propagators, the non-jews from the same region don't look black/Aryan at all.

That's the linguistic evidence, user. at least the research I've gone through has pointed to a Bavarian linguistic origin.

>dead

Hey everyone look at this fucking retard and laugh at him

>Ashkenazim are a Germanic people, right?
yes

they are ethnically european. genetically they resemble greeks, italians, armenians

phenotypically they resemble italians, slavs, germans, poles

lingistically they speak german

and many can pass as german

It's possible, but at the same time those aren't necessarily non-german phenotypes. I look extraordinarily Jewish sans the fro but I'm almost completely North/Western European. Ironically I'm actually around 5% Ashkenazi.

>They have substantial Italian genetic contributions, Italians themselves varying in "whiteness."

Well jews are a mediterranean people so it makes sense they would be similar to italians genetically. Also if I'm not mistaken the italian affinities are to sardinians who are themselves anatolian in origin, so the affinity could be from the Mesopotamian origin of the jews per abraham.

ethnographically the netherlands and the levant aren't that far apart. If you can have a native of italy or greece who looks like the dutch youtuber you can have a native of the levant who does too

curly hair is typical in austria and southern germany. It's from a cro-magnon related phenotype which is also common in ireland and scandinavia

Well just by analyzing Ashkenazi maternal DNA we do know that much of their mtdna IS italian/European. But like I said it all varies, some Italians look like Jews and some Jews could easily pass for Italian, as you say both are Mediterranean.

What causes phenotype? Your genes. retard. Ethnicity is a phenotype as well. So in conclusion you are full of shit.

phenotype =/= genotype. You can inherit your haplogroup from one ethnicity and your appearance from another

More like european mix.

this

ainus are phenotypically caucasian but genetically mongs

I am italian and she looks a lot like one of my cousins when she was younger. Ironically my cousin has a hineousy big nose. I should do some DNA test one of these days