Post your emotions regarding this GIF

post your emotions regarding this GIF.

Indifferent, is from Gallipoli campaign or something?

The flag pole hardly touched him and he clearly takes a dive. There's also the question of why someone with a gun is not firing against someone only holding a flag. Obvious propaganda is too obvious.

What, do you think the Turks would ever make up propaganda?

he was stunned at the crescent moons magnificence.

maybe i need to get more learned, but didn't the Ottomans get involved in WW1 directly because Great Britain stole from them? Something like receiving payment for a ship they'd never give them?

If that's the case Gallipoli was a deserved defeat, no?

Because the Ottomans had been declining rapidly for the past century and were on life support from Britain and France that whole time. They joined the war on Germany's side because Germany was considered the favorite to win, and they would've in 1916 if the US hadn't joined in. So the Ottomans were the only side to join out of ambition, not political alliance, and they also betrayed a century of support from Britain.

When the war broke out Britain confiscated two battleships that they were building for the Ottomans and used them in their own navy.

Fuck the limeys

>They joined the war on Germany's side because Germany was considered the favorite to win, and they would've in 1916 if the US hadn't joined in.

>This is the future you chose, London. This is Khan's town now.

>they would've in 1916 if the US hadn't joined in

Conflicted, I can't decide whether I hate turks or brits more

This looks like Dark Souls PVP

>21stcenturyengland.gif

Post your emotions regarding this pic.

Transformation from a ruined land of oppression and violence to a land of hope and freedom for the whole world. Good for them.

Pretty heartwarming.

>fingol
>germanic

It's really more /int/ tier, please refresh your memes

you mean krautchan /int/, creator of that feel, polandball and smug pepe?