Daily reminder that if enjoy and/or own the work of these """"designers"""", then you should off yourself immediately

daily reminder that if enjoy and/or own the work of these """"designers"""", then you should off yourself immediately

Other urls found in this thread:

the-rosenrot.com/2015/07/slimanes-regression.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>calling artists hacks
post your work?

okay thanks pigfuck

how many times you gonna spam this thread

2/10 bait made me reply

sure, like how you can't dislike Kanye or Nicki Minaj if you're not an artist urself

makes total sense dude :)

>no tricky dicky
so we good then?

i didnt say you cant dislike their art. calling other peoples work bad however is quite retarded when you havent got anything to show

You claimed that they are "talentless hacks" which is very different from stating your opinion on something and realizing that it's subjective

there's a difference between disliking an artist and claiming those who wear an artist should off themselves, you got btfo'd, post fit or your clothes or gtfo

that's not op btw

lol

post ur work :^)

>passive aggressive

swap out rei for demna and you're good. rei has too much of an impact on the industry at this point to be a hack

how is tatsuro a hack? or jun?

You guys are hilariously-terrible.

It's akin to saying
>This movie is bad.
>Oh, yeah? Well, I'd like to see you make a better one!

As if that makes the opinion invalid.

"if you have a different taste in fashion than me you should commit suicide"

i get that 'an hero' is as old as Veeky Forums herself but come on bro its 2016, grow up

> No rick
> No Yohji

It's all good

i think a movie is bad =/= a movie is bad

"i think people should kill themselves if they like ___" =/= i think this artist is bad

like come on nah just because you are aware of phallacies don't mean you can use them as a shield

Not the guy but you're definitely a faggot for spelling fallacy with ph, you're subconsciously thinking about the phallus.

>herself
interesting

why hedi a hack tho
he contributed to heroin chic which in itself has evolved from fad to style
>mfw in fashion design uni there are debates regarding the legitimacy and contribution value of artists
>plebs were saying heroin chic is disgusting even though it was a fucking revolution in fashion history

lol in my fashion uni all the people who hated heroin chic were fat people who had disdain for its "disgusting promotion of eating disorders"...

Rick Owens. jk jk I just personally don't like his stuff. You do you if you like wearing trash bags tho.

that's such a stupid counter argument, people can understand and demand quality without understanding the actual craft.

Yeah youre right, this is true fashion

tell us why it isnt

This faggot sells you a plastic bag for $1000 and you bunch of retarded autistic virgins wolud kill each other to have it

;)

so youre unable to offer any substantive criticism and reveal yourself to have no higher understanding of fashion than a random person off the street

truly "ethered" LOL

Nah man, i like people witj clothes who look good original, not hooked twins, tahts bullshit

>Four-chan
i mean he does have a point if you think about it
that's the runway piece, it exists in a different realm than the clothing you wear every day

why are designers so ugly>???

anderson is pretty good looking

heidi is the most obvious hack of them all.

Kawakubo is the only one that very clearly doesn't belong on the chart. Comme was highly original and changed the face of fashion. You might as well throw the antwerp 6 up too at that point

I agree with most of these but tatsuro definitely belongs off the list

word aside from Rei

i'll be happy to provide some books for reference when i get back home

they compensate with creative drive and self-awareness

>Raf
>Talentless
nigga have you seen his old collections?

Who, exactly, is a good designer then?

I know I'm replying to b8, I just want to see where OP goes with this.

All designers are talentless hacks, fashion is a disgusting sinful practice.

kekkk

Yohji
Noten
Ann D
Lang
the list could go on...

It hardly matters, all "designer" clothes look like shit on normal people. Just wear normal people clothes (jeans + t shirt + sneakers) and don't try to be cool.

lol kill yourself lame ass

post a pic of you in your clothes, I need a good laugh

you can blur out the face if you're ugly

>raf simons
NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY???
come back to me when you run Dior

> No rick
> No Yohji

>It's all good
would you stop liking them if they were on that troll list?

>rei
>yohji is absent

this is so confusing

also how does margiela fit into this was he a purposeful omission?

you know "designer" clothing includes jeans tshirts and sneakers. in fact alot of inspo shit is precisely that.
you have zero idea what you're talking about.

>Hedi slimane
>Talentless
You deserve to be beaten to death by arabs

hes literally the worst offender there
a one trick pony

any artist of any media that cannot progress their medium as time goes on with new forms of expression and inspiration is a talentless hack

think rick ownens
his work isnt dynamic
and it does not change
he found the look that gets him the most attention and he sticks with it
it was fresh once and now its not but he'll keep with it
as he is devoid of inspiration, interest or any actual talent

LOL WHAT?

How and why the hell are Rei and Iris Van Herpen on this list? Obvious ones like Hedi, Gosha, Touitou, Wang, make sense while most others are slightly better than them (although still lame in a variety of ways.)

But no way is IVH worthy of being on this list - I know she's new but she's put out lots of cool stuff. And the most absurd one of all: Rei. Putting her on this list makes no sense whatsoever. Solely for that, I have to believe you're trolling. gr8 b8 m8

I'm not OP - but Raf and his old collections are fucking trash. You're probably one of these easily impressed millennials who learned of Raf through instagram/tumblr or some nigger rapper wearing it.

REI KAWAKUBO IS UNTRAINED AND HAD HER FIRST COLLECTION SHOWN IN PARIS BECAUSE OF HER WEALTH- SHE EMPLOYS A TEAM OF PATTERN MAKERS THAT SHE DOES NOT DRAW FOR OR CONSULT REGULARLY, AND THESE MEN AND WOMEN ARE THE BACKBONE OF COMME DES GARCONS, NOT REI KAWAKUBO. SHE IS THE ORIGINAL 'TRUST FUND BABY.'

itt op mad he dont possess any talent.
rick owens best designer in the world.
also lol at throwing wang and touitou like shit isnt obvious by default kys.

Stop calling fashion art.
It's the business extension of a few crafts.

Seriously I know there is true intellectual value to a catshow but seriously, fa designers are hardly artists.
And calling the post-dior Hedi work fashion design is an insult to the profession.
He's just a stylist now. The dude replicates thrift store punkish aesthetics and repackages it to rich people and arrivistes using the YSL marketing team.

It's basically industrial propaganda at this point.

the-rosenrot.com/2015/07/slimanes-regression.html

warhol did it

I've been photographed by heidi. i'm on his diary from the summer. I was wearing mascara and that neck scarf thing, apicorn or whatever, in imitation of lou reed and it showed up in his f/w show. so did my friends wearing matching french military berets. he only shows up to fake-cool kiddie shows in LA/oc. don't ask me why I was there I was dragged out by someone.

I literally don't know who any of these people are.
I don't even know why I am posting in Veeky Forums, I never even lurk here.
Help me.

accept rick owens into your life and you will be saved

If you need to make your own work to be a judge of others work, then its no wonder that you're defending these trash "designers"

You wouldnt know good from bad if it smacked you in the face

>I didnt say you can't dislike their art, but you can't dislike their art

Youre dense as fuck, huh?

>your '87 chevy is a shitty car, dude
>oh yeah? Why dont you go build a better one?

This is how retarded you sound

>your '87 chevy is a shitty car, dude
>oh yeah? Why dont you go build a better one?

This is how retarded you sound

I can't even disagree. The only one of these who is producing anything not shit is Slimane, and he's basically just rehashing his old stuff/70s rock and roll.

Still beats the ironically ugly shit coming out of most young houses, and the boring stuff from the high fashion houses.

the only desiigner i like is pic related PANDA

This is a fashion board
Please leave

i literally only know 2 of those people

Iris van Herpen

On that list what

Agreed

Nic3 b8 faggot

BITCH HAVE YOU SEEN THE GOSHA LOGBOOK???!!! "Tasteless" my butt hole, that shit was beautiful.

LOOKBOOK*** . Fuck.

He has more #1s than drake lol

Ugh I love pinnacle

lmaoing @ your existence my man

Can any of you high fashion buffs tell me who these models are?

Why is Plokhov bad?

This is why Veeky Forumsgs will never be effay, they tend to stick to one designer and call any other shit, instead of developing their own style and learn from all designers.

top left bottom right is casey neistat

I know who casey is... That isn't him lol

Are you Troye Sivan? If so, you're a faggot.

Nico Azhishchenkov and Vyacheslav Tsekhanovetsky

NIGO

Shit u better charge that shit

Thanks. Just curious how did you find out

no. what the fuck?