Hairstyle reccomendations

Current style is just swept over on one side then pushed up a bit at the front. It's getting long so gonna get it cut, want something new/better.

Long face and high hairline, it sucks but oh well. What would you guys recommend? Pic is me

JUST end it man..

ayy lmao

Leave as is tbqh. You're not going to get a better look than that with that hairline.

buzzcut

Didn't think so, worth a shot though

maybe cut it a bit shorter and make the hairdresser give it more texture so u can style a bit upwards.

that or go for buzzcut

Got the same giant forehead as you dude

I style it like this

Why is your head shaped like a lightbulb?

.meme

High IQ

;^)

maybe you could wear some sort of helmet or mask, sure you'd come off as weird but you can't have everything

>drinking monster
lmao

Current style is manbun and it's getting really old, I'd prefer to cut it short.
I'm going to be lifeguarding all summer, so I'm going for more of a lifeguard type of look. Any suggestions are good w me.

Wear it in a pretty high ponytail
Or braided pigtails

Megamind?

bottom left, but maybe grow out other sides just a bit so its slightly more even in length, still keep the one side longer thing tho

why does your hair look greasy and dry at the same time

If only that were true :'(

help my ass
i just had my hair cut from long too short and i hate it. my hair sticks up now because it suddently got lighter i think. how much time before it starts falling back down? cause i look ridiculous

is that you johnny depp?
also what product do you use, if any?

Put small amounts of product in to hold down parts where it sticks up, don't go crazy though

>if any?

How can there not be product in that, I mean look at it

already oilying my shit up to make it grow faster

what to do with this jon snow looking ass hair?
I know nothing...

sounds cliché but short sides and keep some length to the top would look good. I'm just looking at the top left of your hair there and with the rest shortened I think it would look alright (if you wanted it shorter)