P A L E W A V E

Palewave general

How bad did I mess up on buying shoes?
>Also check'd

ID on sweater?

Damn I actually like those allot. ID?

Got it this morning at my local rackroom reciept saids Highstreet Mid. Just regular leather white chucks desu

supreme jacquard sweater 2012

not bad, will look v chill with some wear

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

w2c pants?

5/33

6/33

7/33

8/33

What are some good palewave shoes?

9/33

10/33

11/33

Chuck Taylor II, CP, meme smiths, or Vans. But any white shoes will do just fine

Common Cucks and pic.

12/33

Was I pale today?

dope

can anyone ID these?

13/33

14/33

is milk the palest beverage

15/33

ID on shoes ?

16/33

Would these work with palewave?

17/33

/Auschwitz

Holy shit love these.

They're white shoes so obvs yeah, pretty UGGERZ tho imo senpai

18/33

19/33

ID these pants or similar?

20/33

21/33

>posting that fegit

22/33

23/33

24/33

25/33

w2c that ralph lauren jacket

25/33

Fuck off

26/33

27/33

28/33

29/33

30/33

31/33

32/33

33/33

w2c everything

got your pic related, do they look good beaten ? or cleaned ?

i want to get a good palewave outfit for summer and im undecided on the shoes.

Stan Smiths or GATs?
also, checked

is that the lemaire supima tee?

Get GATs if you can, if you can't then customize a pair of sambas to look like one.

Fuck meme smiths.

it's a white fucking t shirt with a fucking chest pocket which can be bough pretty much everywhere

>frosty jacks

id on jeans pl0x

Is this palewave ?

Wearing GATs

you are mad about something

u ok bro?

ID on cap? Or any decent caps

the bomber isn't

nothing's okay in this world

for caps with no graphic or label Google "baseball cap" on amazon there are some decent colors available

w2c men's straight leg high rise denim

mfw I have pretty much the same hair, but lighter

wrangler

shit shoes and the pants make him look disgusting

Can you wear white AF1s with palewave?

What about t-shirts + shorts, what colours?

nah,water works best,milk is too white and distracting,water captures the essence of pale by being there without as much of a presence.

Effay if I go to class like this while I look retarded? Should I roll up pants? If I put a denim jacket over this will I be over doing it?

>So many questions

I wish i could man. Stupid blonde hair

maybe tighten your shoes along your ankles? They look a bit too loose, also shave your beard so it's closer to your chin not your neck.

Yeah I'll tighten my shoes for sure, I just was lazy in pic. As for my beard I 100% agree definently doing that before I shower tonight.

anyone else feel like the stand out hard as hell when they wear palewave? like everyone else is literally in black and greys 24/7

Would be but the jacket is dark.

Honestly. Nobody is going to mind, even if you're dressed basic as fuck everyone else dresses worse.

Also you're severely going bald. Get on finasteride & minoxidil fuck.

Looks nice, the Rafdidas are really nice for this look. He shouldn't wear black socks through, regular white ones, pink ones or light blue would have made that 10/10.

I'm not sure I'm going bald but I'll look into it.
>Would a Denim Jacket make this look stupid?
I'll post pic if requested

In my experience every male wears navy. Navy (even more than white tbqh) is the to go color for plebs due to shitty guides like:

>No pink
What a shitty guide

I'm thinking of getting some palewave fits going, but I don't have much yet.

Only got this lmao basic shit atm. Waiting for some henleys on Pistol Lake to get going.

>Would a Denim Jacket make this look stupid?
No, it shouldn't.

Just avoid pic related please... Some people need to learn that dirty af Chucks don't look good, not that much...

When it comes to shorts, which colours are a no-no?

So is this okay? I get it if it doesn't work well with these pants or anything really. I'll make an outfit around the jacket if need be

Sure. I mean if you don't like the look then just remove the jacket and put it in your backpack. Simple as that...

Also use the same filter of the pictures, it made me think that you changed your jeans for a moment.

>Filter
>I turned the light on
It was getting dark in my room. I'll keep the jacket on standby, as of tomorrow it will be the first time I don't look like total shit going to class so I don't want attention on me; like at all

Palewave is not about "not looking like total shit" don't think about it like that.

It's a basic, cheap comfy style based on normcore. In essence it's just normcore (google it) with pastels.

Just stick to pastels if you don't want to think about it.

Shorts like pic related would be fine.

I ordered this type of color for another possible outfit, Would it work well with palewave?

w3c sweater

>normcore (google it) with pastels.
it has nothing to do with normcore. don't assume that they're similar just because they both use light wash denim

w2c jacket

w2c jacket and pants

w2c shirt?