Manlet fashion advice

Manlet fashion advice
>tfw 5'4" xs is still too big

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5'3" and small fits me fine.

Hell sometimes I even get medium sweaters because the small feels tight.

The small always feels too tight and the medium is always too long. SIGHHHHH

I can deal with a slight loose fit as I vibe with that comfy feel.

Generally though if the material looks like it can shrink, then get the medium and shrink wash it. If the material looks like it will stretch out over time then get the small and wear it for while or even sleep in it.

>5'5 Veeky Forums
>S is tooo small
>M is too big
I don't know anymore.

Thought I was alone.

Dis. And I live in the middle of nowhere so I can't just go out and look for clothes, have to purchase online. A lot of the time they end up too big/small, and then I'll have to go through the hassle of returning it + shipping costs again.

I fashionably advise that you wear overalls and a cute bobble hat

Air maxs boost like 2 inches... try them

Any tips on buying women's pants? I'm also 5'4 but I have a large-ish butt and thighs

>5'11
>M too small
>L too big

I know those feels.

lol manlets

at least fat fucks can hypothetically lose weight.

you will never make it

still, a girl would prefer a fat fuck over a a fit manlet.
source: 5'3" and gf left me for a CustomGrow420 looking motherfucker

lol how are you guys that tiny?
i'm 5'6 and i wear medium tees because i hate how short small tees are, and the chest on mediums aren't large enough of a difference to look weird

125 lbs btw

just get mens pants and get them tailored
are you looking at women's for the skinniness? just get stretch denim with ~5% elastane instead of jeggings that are 40% polyester

sad truth all manlets must accept.

ever think it's because you're a piece of shit and not because of you're height?
granted you're tiny as fuck

5'7 140 here
small is too tight and short.
medium hangs over my ass and sticks out idk how to describe it but it looks ridiculous. the chest is fine though.

what do I do? i'm not getting tailored t shirts

> you are height
> lol

1. gain more muscle mass you auschwitz fuck
2. short and tight is better than baggy

I'm not a piece of shit. People often get attached to me because of my personality, girls especially. But every time I get dumped it's for some 6'3" mofo

5'6" 105
Small fits me well, just get mediums tailored if they're too large
Letting your height get you down is a meme. Hust dress appropriately and keep your body up to snuff and nobody cares.

i feel you bruh

holy shit
are you a girl? if not gain some weight

Fucking figure out what fits your outfit for the particular day, skinny won't always look good and same with baggy. I'm 5'7" 125 and I buy small, medium and large.

I can size up to an M comfortably but the real problem is shirt and dress shirt. When you size up obviously it's more relaxed but the neck size increase significantly. Neck fit is probably the most important for a shirt just after shoulders.

damn man
date hispanic girls then
just make sure you use a form of birth control because hispanics are fertile as fuck and you don't want to ruin some kid by making him 4'10

Exact same height and weight as me bruv.
When you get your pants tapered, how far up do you get them cut?

>tfw 5'6'' and gf is 5'10, she reaches things for me when i cant

live is pain

What are some clothes that a manlet can wear to make himself look taller or not as short? I heard that horizontal stripes should be avoided and so should baggy clothes.

Btw, r8 my fit and tell me what I can improve on please. 5ft 6in

for anything longsleeve i go small, sometimes yeah the sleeves are a bit long but that's dependent of the manufacturer
my issue with shirts have always been that i'm too skinny, whether it's my torso or my arms

Holy shit, did not realize pic is horizontal. Will fix that

Who /shoelifts/ here?

I'm hispanic, but for some reason it's a lot easier for me to pull white girls than hispanic. Hispanic girls are rather bitchy and crazy, so I tend to stay away, but I might give it a shot.

how tall are you familia? also, nice trips

lol i'm hispanic too
i find it hard to be attracted to hispanic girls because i hate the culture
asian girls is another route

Yeah dude, same. Even though I grew up with mexican ass house, culture wise I'm white as fuck. Hispanic girls want to dance, watch novelas, and eat posole everyday. Not for me. The asians in my town tend to only date their own race, which sucks.

*in a mexican ass house

5'6"
And sorry but I can't fix the horizontal image because either my phone or I'm being retarded

here ya go. bless

Come to mexico, yeah there are some dancing, novela watcher, pozole eater girls but there are many Veeky Forums girls in big cities. I don't know why most mexicans turn shit when they go to live in the us.

I want to but when I looked into it, all the products seemed so trashy

Mi español no es tan bueno y si regreso a mexico van a pensar que soy autista

Thanks, user!

yeah i ordered some cheap ones off amazon and they're really flimsy and hurt like a mf

they do make me look taller by 2 inches tho but its not really worth it when it feels like you're stepping on needles

You bought the wrong lifts. Mine feel fine but it feels a little awkward walking with them.

has anyone ever increased their height by improving their posture

you won't gain height but you'll look taller

I gained like a half inch by purchasing a foam roller and using it to help with my posture

Avoid:
baggy pants
oversized tops
high top sneaks
low rise pants

Caring about appearance is a feminine quality, it doesn't matter how fat, ugly, or short a guy is because our attractiveness comes from our character/confidence.

It also depends on the woman, i've had tall and regular sized women like me. Some women will say fatness is worse. But the ultimate unattractive quality is a man with bad character/confidence because of his fatness/uglyness/shortness.

“The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man.”

Maybe it doesn't matter right now but finding a woman who gets your culture will help the relationship go smoother. Especially when you decide to settle.

I dated a beautiful irish woman but we were both accidentally offending each other culturally, and she wasn't latina wife material.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>“The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man.”
what?

i wasn't raised in a traditional household, we were very assimilated into american culture
what i know about the motherland makes me abhor it completely

The man desires the woman, the woman desires to be the desired woman.

>i wasn't raised in a traditional household, we were very assimilated into american culture
But american culture can also be traditional, i guess then try the neglected culture at least (assuming it had any impact on you) then becareful you don't get a american feminist.

I was just like you, i despited my culture, but it's has it's vital pieces for a family, latino/hispanics has the biggest birth rate right, our only strength are our families. American hates family, divorce is natural to them.

I'm only a little underweight and am proud of my body. I know I'm skinny, but I'm pretty cute so it all evens out.
I have no idea, but I have a 31" inseam and a 27"
Dated a 6'1" girl a while back. Qt amazon wife is goal.
You're fine, just don't dress like a slob and don't wear sharply contrasting colors. Don't let the whole height insecurity thing get to you and trick you into buying vertical line sweaters and stupid beanies.

>latino/hispanics has the biggest birth rate right, our only strength are our families.
i am not a family person at all
family does not mean anything to me
and by american culture, i mean i raised myself behind screens
i don't feel as though i have any culture to be frank

Give your culture a chance, and if you don't like it than oh well.

Why isn't anyone posting manlet fits come on I need some inspo

>tfw 5'6" cant get close to any women taller then me
>probably the reason I'm alone

Probable 5'5 (1.70m) here
Bought some pull and bear stuff, they fit fine maybe they need some light tailoring but def passable without. I dont know what's up in terms of quality tho, I heard it's only a little better than h&m but i've never worn that

welcome to Veeky Forums buddy

ian is the only manlet in the game

>5'5" 135 lbs
>have wide feet
>most shoes are too narrow and if i got them in a comfortable size they would literally look like clown shoes
>most that i actually wear look disproportionately large anyway

I wish my feet were smaller, I happy being a twink though.

OP is this you?

>2016
>not going full dwarf

Allen Edmonds have size from triple narrow to x5 wide and I think from size 5 to whatever is the highest. You shouldn't have a problem. Most major work boots brands also have wide range of sizes. Remember that if you go up in width, you should size down on length to compensate.

I knew this tough latino old guy who was shorter than me and was actually pretty Veeky Forums with his dwarf beard.

I KNOW THIS FEEL

>tfw living in Asia so manlets are the norm.

Being 5'4 in the West must be like being 4'10 here though, I imagine.

5'4" here.

Since it's like practically impossible to find well fitting clothes I pretty much just exclusively wear boring basic stuff like this. Oh well.

Y'all fellow manlets need to get on the Veeky Forums and taylored lifestyle if you want to look good both with and wothout clothes.
5'7 here went from 135 skinny to 165 lean and more muscle and everything fits just right©

lol is pic related you?
being short and Veeky Forums looks awful
granted being short and skinny makes you look like a child, it at least doesn't look like you're overcompensating

There is a differebce between being in shape and being a meathead. I would've looked liked that if I were 190-200, not 165, but I wouldn't expect Veeky Forumsggots to know anyway.

pics? Fellow manlet here trying to get Veeky Forums

lol do you really believe being Veeky Forums is any better than Veeky Forums?

i'm the same height, 125, and wouldn't want to be more than 135-140

don't tell me you did ss+gomad

become d.o.

Just find a few brands, which make clothes that perfectly fit you.
I could not find a decent brand for a long time, which would make a good fitting clothes, but then I discovered that APC and UNIQLO S perfectly fits me, so I only buy stuff there.
5'7", 145 lbs

You have good aesthetic overall though. I'm about 5'4-5'5 too but uglier.

Do it, it'll be worth it. And don't let people tell you muscles look bad on manlet. Gaining muscle is harder than you think.

IAN !!!

Nice trips. Wear tighter fitting jeans. Also these ones look kinda cheap.

Ian's entire existence is manlet inspo.

5'6 here. Don't let your height stop you from dressing well, learn how to tailor stuff. It will save you so much pain, just get some super cheap pants at a thrift to practice hemming and tapering. Same goes for shirts.

Gap and old Navy are my go to stores cause of how their clothes fit me. It's oddly a perfect fit from them. Quality isn't the best but I take care of my clothes so everything stays in good shape.

Also high-waters can cause an illusion like pic related. (I'm like 5'11 so borderline manlet)

Pls fuck off.

more photos of ian got a bunch?

that fit is terrible

>5'6 105lbs

I picked out this shirt specifically for how short it is, can you still tell im short? If I tapered my pants to make it so it rolls up higher, would that change anything?

>wearing anything with lines as a manlet

Im not saying it looks bad on a manlet dont get me wrong i think you guys blow height out of proportion but lines make you look shorter.
You want the eyes to be able to flow through your outfit any lines o points of reference Inmediatly give away ur size or worse it makes u look even shorter

Oooooh, so thats what user ment on another thread when I posted this fit. Thanks for clearing this up.

Most people on waywt fw it. Pale isn't for everyone I guess

Yeah post more Ian

Being fit with normiecore clothes is better than being a twink with average Veeky Forums clothes desu. But whats wrong eith being both?
I do mostly strength training, but not SS. A lean 165 is not an unusual weight and you won't look strange in most clothes.
If you're 125 at 5'7, chances are you have very little lean body mass and quite literally look like a skeleton.

I'm ottermode, nothing remarkable. I just think it might be beneficial to most people on here to not look like a skelly.

that isnt a good thing

source: the waywt

What's so bad about it

Fit guys are more attractive than skinny guys no matter what