Fashion trends you hate

ITT: trends that MUST die

>straps
Fucking straps everywhere. Please stop this. It doesn't look good, it looks like you saw a bdsm picture and took inspiration from it. Also coachella basics.

Supreme

All fashion must end.

Nomadcore in the north, bedouinwear in the middle-east and loincloths in the tropics. All else is degenerate and a waste of time.

Street wear wannabe kids

sailor cosplay and beard culture in general

why the fuck do all girls pose like that

Draws attention to figure? Idk

I haven't seen Supreme shit since 2012 nigga

she has a body like a refrigerator

Its meant to be flattering, pulls stomach back a bit, pushes boobs out and arms look less flabby. The leg positioning is meant to make legs look slimmer too

holy shit her torso is shaped like a rectangle

it blows my mind thinking about the extents girls go to for shallow stuff like that. Stuff like this especially, she slips it right under our noses- it seems impromptu and normal- but this pose is calculated and precise.

If your only value was your sexual appeal you'd probably be the same.

yeah dude why would anyone take rational steps to attempt to present themselves well?

>you say as you lurk a fucking fashion baord

What, you want her to slouch and be hunchbacked in all photos or something? It's not like its hard to pose, once you do it once or twice its pretty much natural.

Bingo.

I have some bad news: you sound like a crazy person.

I was going to make a list of things I hate, but then I realized that I am glad they exist, because it gives me a smug sense of pretentiousness about what I wear.

Was his name o

*tips fedora*

This shit needs to die

Goddamn i hate all that faux-hippie shit. So much of it where I live, all those ugly patchwork hoodies and shit like that

B

Needs to come back pleb

>stealing from the gays

what a cunt.

shiftknob and thigh highs.

Black skinny jeans with identical cuts across the knees.

Not sure if this has taken off in North America too but I only really started noticing it when I got to the UK for my study abroad term.

Stupidest fucking trend ever.

>thigh highs

>Posts this is a board that's about shallow shit

thigh highs SUCK dude. i'd rather girls wear bellbottom jeans .

Jesus Christ stop talking anytime

i just wish less girls wore thighighs. why do you like them? are you a weeb?

>jacket has zip
>zip has no purpose
>zip is there for decoration

fucking right, some fat kid in sk8-his tied too tight with black joggers and some zumiez shirt

or the light wash denim fuckers

its just an SLP/UC rip at this point

>thigh highs

muh dick

Chav-core

They all deserve to die like real chavs.

I'm so sorry you're trapped in the 60s I hope you can rebuild your hot tub time machine
They need to give it back
It seems to also be in trend in Australia but so many guys who I see wearing this have red knees like they've been sucking dick aggressively on pavement
Thank god girls don't have to listen to your opinion
Like fake pockets, they're of Satan and need to go back to where they come from
>2016
Is... Is that shit still around. Fuck me.

Fat chicks wearing body hugging clothing. Actually fat people in general wearing that. It doesn't suit you- you look like you're wearing a fat suit with a midgets head.

Stop with that fucking stop fake grin, you know that pose isn't making you look thin Latonda! You know what'll make you look thin? Losing weight.

You're not curvy. You're morbidly obese. Your knees are the size of your face. That's not normal. Get your shit together Latonda.

>Trendycurvy.com

>low test

At my uni posh cunts are dressing like chavs 'ironically' despite having gone to Eton.

>self resoect

dressing like mac demarco

please stop

Gold watches, so very few watches look good in gold and fake MK are not one of those

This. Shits like a disease where I live

this so much

seen a bunch of people on instagram from LA pullin this thrift hobo look
I dont get what dressing lazy is about

Wearing boots when its not snowing and you're not doing construction or in the army

>ironic dad hats
The easiest way to spot a fuccboi or a trend hopper

Relax

pale pink anything
definitive sign of a fuccboi

Better than bucket hats and snap backs

thats everyone here bro...thats like saying you hate snapbacks in 2009... its a trend live with it, itl be here for a while m8

nothing intrinsically wrong with low crown unstructured hats, but the blank white/pale pink, nasa, big cartel pithy slogans (do nothing club, etc.) polo, and overtly 90s (seinfeld, wavy 90s cup design) ones are overplayed and trite af

saw this in another thread, i cant find it. w2c?

just call them baseball caps jesus christ what the fuck is a "dad cap"

The thread is called trends you hate. Its easily the most overplayed trend around these days. The thing that annoys the most is it's always the same stupid shit on every hat
"hurr my hat has a little avocado on it"
"Mines got a little pizza slice, I'm so funny"
"Yeah well I took a cheese grater to the brim of mine so it looks like I've had it for a while"
"Mines got a palm tree and slacker club written on it"
"We're so cool let's all squat and take a photo for Instagram"

pics?

A baseball cap would have a baseball team on it, when I say dad hat I mean the stupid 'ironic' shit

then what is an okay cap to wear

God I hate people who always complain. Like chill dog just enjoy the ride. The fucking accuracy - especially the wrecked hats. Why do people want to look homeless, not my cup of tea but I side eye them.

frankly wear whatever the hell you want. the type of hat you wear wont materially change the quality of your fit, and wearing the "right" hat wont automatically make you dress better. it should just be noted that the people who wear those types of hats tend to also dress in similarly derivative, uninspired ways, which really isnt that big of a deal since thats true for most people

looking laid back probably makes u more approachable. Maybe ull find friends.

nothing. dont wear a hat. all hats are memes. all hats will make you scum immediately.

Not him but I just need a hat to hide my hair during the awkward phase. What do I buy to avoid being a meme?

Just get a cat or carhartt hat and don't ever think about headwear again

this would be 10x cooler if it was the actual mac logo, not with a funny tweest. Why do normalfags have so much trouble handling any form irony? Is it because you need a degree of self-consciousness and critical engagement to handle ironic critique? I guess the normalfag is defined by their lack of those two things.

Like those "ironic" facebook meme pages that try to claim self-consciousness about memetics yet still try and maintain authorship over their OC.

low waist

Flat brims are never flattering and will always be the domain of tasteless fuckboys. Baseball cap is only acceptable normie hat. Fitted and wool if you dress in more classic styles (prep, workwear, american traditional etc) - i.e. ebbets field.

Otherwise just get something basic and simple - canvas or corduroy. Don't touch meme brands but institutional wear with good design (i.e. pictured or IBM for example), thrifted or not, are fine.

scha & yohji make good designer wear. Military caps and techwear (arc'teryx, y-3 etc.) work if appropriate to the fit too.

I love Ebbets wool caps

There's low waist and then there's a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting for you.
If it is for functionality then just wear something bland without any logos or with a small logo and a plain colour. It doesn't need to stand out. That's what normal people. But you're not normal now are you?

Its not a trend. Its a normal fucking hat. Buckets and snapnacks are the trends. Normal hats will always be in style

You are literally a homosexual

Are you autistic? He's clearly describing specifically the new trend of designing an ironic mundane graphic onto normal hat.

It used to just be thrifts and dad's hand-me-downs. This shit is the last degeneration of the trend, like the loser who hears a good joke, then repeats it incorrectly, too often and loudly.

For you

Graphics aren't a trend either. People never stopped wearing graphics or hats

it was some sweedish sounding bigcartel.. Fucked if i can remember the name of it

Calling your shithouse Instagram shop "high couture" or "couture" or "classy". Please stop. You stole that design and your shit comes from China. Do you even know the definition of Haute Couture.

Hot cooter

The point is what the graphics are of

For example, weeaboo moonscript on tees is a trend, even though they've also had words on tshirts for a few decades too

It's not complicated

You're still arguing about this shit

Buuttmp

yeah faux-hippie shit is annoying af

He's still right

Basically
>coachella

It's still a baseball cap. Polo shirts aren't just for faggots horseback riding with sticks.

japanese text all over everything, although it's a great way to instantly out yourself as a fucking twat

This type of shit right here pisses me off and I'm not sure why.

It's not terrible and it takes some effort to pull off, but it makes my blood boil.

in a way, i dont really hate any fashion trends
all the un-effay dumb shit just makes my fits that much better.

>listens to mac demarco once

you mean
>any music festival

blackmilk.

/this

>faux-hippie

Well, what was a real one?

*wealthy parents
*promiscuous
*enthusiastic drug user
*questionable hygiene
*led by commies
*lazy, don't want to do real jobs
*hate traditional values

Yeah, I've got no problems with these kids calling themselves hippies.

>and will always be the domain of tasteless fuckboys
that's funny because every fashion victim teen here sports those fucking Ralph Lauren caps
>institutional wear with good design (i.e. pictured or IBM for example)
jesus christ surely you jest

strom.bigcartel.com

Anything bohemian or boho

ur not hesh, ull never understand :/