Converse Chuck Taylor II

Thoughts on these?

Much more comfortable at least and that's coming from someone who never found them as uncomfortable as my friends claimed

poor man's Ramones
in a good way

The Rick Owens ones?

why not make the logo black? no a single person in the world finds that big fucking white ass logo attractive

I have no imaginatiln. Photoshop it.

yep, exactly

u could jus rip the converse patch off

expand the pic, then cover the logo with your fingers. that should give you the idea

Genius!

I removed the logos with microsoft paint.

LMAO bad shop

Wow. Wish I could thank personally user. I know how much work this was.

Comfortable and they fit true to size, loving the parchment color.

I used ms paint.
Thanks, senpai.
The parchament colorway is not available in my country. :'(

I got mine in this color, I love the way that they look and the lunarlon shit is night and day. My only issue is the fact that it's going to be impossible to keep this shit clean.

i have that pair too, i'm just gonna dirty it up as much as possible desu converse shoes are meant to be beat

i agree, i mean they look so good pristine and so on one hand i want to savor that but in the end if you're stressing over it then what's the point, life's too short and like you said they meant to take a beating anyways.

Wear them like 2 days a week so they don't get dirty too fast, then when they get dirty you can wear them like that every day.

I copped a pair of black lows that are mega comfy. I found the originals to be so uncomfortable that I couldn't wear them. If you like the look, definitely cop.

my first pair of converse's so i wouldnt know but id say they are pretty comfortable

What's sizing like compared to the old ones?

Chucks only look good on girls.

That's just your opinion, I think they look good on men(not a fact).

True. I guess really skinny dudes can pull them off fine too.

TTS as in my bannock size? I wear a size 8 in a pair of All Star lows that I ordered and typically wear a 9 in athletic shoes. I ordered an 8 in chuck II's and it's hard to get on. I should get a 9 rather than an 8.5?

nothin like a good pair of Cucks