HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKGrE-CoFUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can someone design shoes that looks so ugly ?

w2c?

where is this on sale for $57? plz

I'd rather fucking kill myself than go out in public wearing this. Rickfags WILL defend this.

on ebay !

The only decent rick shoes are tech runners and geo cucks. one of them isn't even made by him so thats that

>youtu.be/NKGrE-CoFUs

w2c igloo-core

:[ I got myself hyyped up for that fuck you

oh well guess I'll cry into my other rick xD

The design is forgivable and even pleasant to look at in the right context, but the sole stitching is all over the place and totally inexcusable.

>Converse UGGs
>Forgivable.

OH my god Rickfags are delusional.

Because there are americunts and asian faggots who buy this shit.

>everything a designer produces will always be good
please stop this meme
i agree they look ridiculous, but that doesnt invalidate the rest of his work that is actually good

Their gloves you reethard

>thinking all fashion is wearable everywhere all the time

People who wear these are likely going to have a full multi-thousand dollar matching outfit and wear them once every 'x' years when they go along to invite-only art or fashion shows and buy pairings worth more than your house.

They're not meant to be worn while you walk around the city with your Mum.

That's stupid. Rick clothes are not like that, literally anyone can wear his clothes, people wear rick to school and to grocery shopping.
Just accept that design is shit, I "like" most rick stuff but he has ugly pieces too.

Yet they'll still look as retarded as the scene girl wearing these

w2c

This was one of his first forays into the whole "ramone soled high leather boots", and it wasn't that good.

He later improved on this with the Ramone socks, wich are the GOAT Rick shoe desu.

nah elephant boots are still great - just probably not to be attempted by you slickyricky doers ;)

the Big Rickers will have this one

RO hipster

Kekd

someone post the geobasket edits

Love you Rick

just wait till techrunner socks come out for men

fucking kek

fucking based

these honestly look like they'd be comfy as fuck with a big ass coat

I'm in england and would wear them everyday