Designer sneakers

how does one commit to designer sneakers like rafidas, ricks or qasas? how do I know what to wear them with and what particular style suits the shoe? I don't want to look like a hypebeast normie or butcher an aesthetic.
I want to begin my journey but i'm scared Veeky Forumsmilia.

get some taste

just buy them dont give a fuck dont try too hard. dont wear too many hype items at once. Experiment a little.

pic related is what you dont want(I know the shoes arent designer but you get the idea)

>>Tfw when own 5 of those in the pic and more, but I'm moving to college so I've got to choose wisely which to drop

lurk

post collection

I saw one of these fucks in a subway but was abalding adult in a trench coat with his girlfriend and I asked for directions to the metro/subway while looking and conversing with his girlfriend the whole time while he was immobile/not talking

Dude was a massive beta cuck, jesus christ. Numales have a new spectrum guys

unfortuntaly you'll look like a hypebeast whatever you wear those with

that said that's not an inherently bad thing. Most peeps pare it with street/minimal stuff

>probably posts on fa

What if it's a girl?

ill buy some depending on which they are

ok here's a quick tip, dont buy raf simons stans lmao. you're going to look like a total tryhard chode. they're literally the same exact shoe as regular stans except with an R. pretty sure raf and stan both wear regulars anyway

then she'd be top qt

I'm gonna send her qasas, what do you think

>designer sneakers
>Rafdidas

u can only choose 1

usually I only see girls pull it off, sooooo

If they are flashy like Rafdidas then they should be the focal point of your outift. However wearing all black and then having your shiny sneakers sticking out won't look good and it will appear as though your sneakers are wearing you.

Just have a few basic but interesting pieces that compliment your shoes and make it look good.

not exactly the same
the leather is different u poorfag
don't call other people tryhards if you can't afford something

female and want to cop rising star 2. is this a bad idea?

not that cw

Fit is terrible. Im thinking of how to make them work. Probably miminal solid fits but nicer silhoutte

imo the best colourway is pic related or the cream/red/blue ones
you want to keep it fairly minimal, but a nice piece like the raf tee in can help balance the weirdness of the shoes out
also you kinda want to keep with the theme of the shoes, i.e geometric, sharp lines, bright colours etc, which is why the sweatpants and sweater of doesnt work

These are so ugly. Idc if they're designer, they look garb

Lmao this

acquired taste desu, they arent one of the shoes i would expect everyone to like

bump for rafidas and designer sneakers

shouldn't you be asking your mom for money to buy used rick or something?

Y'all thought I was playin' huh

Timestamp

>dem white ozweegos

i'd kill someone for those desu

Why

i think you should send them to me instead

>dressing kanyecore
>white
god damn it man

With these kind of shoes youre really making a statement with your feet. Wearing these really expensive, exclusive, designer sneakers is like driving around with a nice car. A lot of it is about the status of it and the weight of the decision to buy the shoe/car because of how expensive it is. The analogy also works to describe the outfit that accompanies the shoes. Yours might be black and have custom rims and painted calipers but its still a Camero. With these sneakers, your shoes are like the car and the rest of the outfit is like the modifications youve made on the car. It gives you a chance to be creative but not that creative, the outfit should still be about the shoes.

So I guess what im trying to say is already kind of obvious: build an outfit that flatters your shoe and gives you some creative liberty with your look

>that shit taste in ozweegos

99% of designer sneakers are fucking repulsive

what kind of pleb fuck buys things because they're expensive

i think you just sold me a pair of rafidas senpai

post grailed

literally all the best ones are there except for the cream

Ugh white ozweegos >>>>>

Honestly, unless you're rolling in dough, you shouldn't spend $500+ on a shoe that is not universally accepted. If you buy some jewelcore raf shoes, the people who recognize the shoe will respect you, but any normie who sees you will be repulsed. I'd say make a less controversial purchase and get some cream ozweegos or some yeezys.

the three shoes you named have pretty different aesthetics/silhouettes. general rule of thumb is if you don't think you have a wardrobe to support a purchase don't buy it

rafdidas are probably the most attention-grabbing of your three options.

• play on their futuristic vibe with an equally progressive/ techy outfit (think nylon, mesh, graphic hits, pops of color)
• wear muted tones/ all black and just let them be the focal point of your outfit
• accent the fact that they're running shoes with a "normcore" fit (read: washed jeans, basic colored/ striped shirts?)

to oversimplify rick, just wear rick with rick, or at least keep it monochrome, please don't try to be one of these streetbeasts with geobaskets and a fear of god outfit unless you really resonate with that style. High top rick footwear tends to compliment more flowy, layered outfits. Low top rick and adidas collab footwear is usually flashy from a design standpoint and you'd either want to dress down to let them stand off or make the rest of your fit equally avant garde.

qasas are a great compliment to techwear (think acronym or guerrilla group). they also pair well with streetwear like cav empt, imo.

this is terrible advice. please leave.

wear what you want. don't fucking spend $500 for the sole purpose of advertising the fact that you spent $500.

thanks, man. that's some pretty solid advice.
i think rafdidas are the ones that fit my style the most and i would have the most fun with. particularly because i like minimal and/or monochrome fits and would like the shoe to be a statement.

w2c bladee

Can't believe I actually share this board with people of these opinions

size?

nfs, selling the newer ones/best for 600 euro min

lol are you that fuck who posts his shoe collection of like 8 ozweegos every time

lol

pretty sure teenagers can't save up to buy a Lamborghini after a couple of weeks working at McDonald's senpai

send them to me and I'll suck u off.

fuuuuck the ozweegos look amazing

not a fan of the velcros but i'm sure you make it work papi

>the leather is different
it's all made in china fag

>made by chinks in china
>made by chinks in italy
lol

What are those black high tops next to blue velcros?

post fit senpai

>tfw the last pair of rafdidas sold out yesterday
>i was waiting for payday next week
JUST

I'll sell you a pair man, what size you need and color

am girl, smaller sizes are hard to come by unless its the stans :(

U the grill who has the amp in the dorm?

the fender? yeah

Which should I get rid of? Thinking bottom left and velcros

>designer sneakers

sweet god damn, i had heard stories but i wasn't prepared for just how cancerous Veeky Forums is.

upboat :^)

I'm not sure that kid is white, looks like a babyfaced Hispanic kid.

Not really designer but what does /fa think of these?

you're in high school but you own probably over 3k in shoes... where do you get the money?

Sucking dicks

Bump

Id suck dicks for sneakers desu

/thread

lmao you fucking cuck
you are sending qasas to a depressed fake personality who's going to kill herself sooner or later

can u do a good Veeky Forums friend deal he he

For which pair?

Ill buy bottom left or the cream ozweegos

What size are you?

bump

>either all black or black and white
Works with almost every color and is as safe as it can get.

42-43 EU

I have a Kyogre pair DS if youre willing to cop

Not that obnoxious pattern. If u think that looks cool check out pic related these are a better profile

Why the fuck are you posting this tryhard soccer benchwarmer shit here you poorfag

bump

I only see three you fag

senpai if you got ozweegies in 8.5-9 hmu

what size are they im interested in the ozweegos

Which are those? They seem to be a other series.
What?

>Kyogre pair DS

what?

How much you selling for? :)

Anyone got the vid for this?

Get your eyes checked dumbass