LOLICON IS UNIQLO APPROVED

How do you feel about Uniqlo now knowing that they chose to advertise for a whole episode in an anime where they had an image of a 12 year old girl being fucked by a bear one episode prior?

Wow uniqlo really is Veeky Forums

>implying
They're poverty mall brand tier in Japan, equivalent of Gap. They'll probably laugh at you if you shop there exclusively.

except in the west everything with moonrunes on it is cool like how english is cool in the east
tit for tat

y u care so much lmao

nigga im a different poster
just pointin it out

>relying on anime whores

kek

truly the master store

The uniqlo stereotype is still true though. They're great for basics and also have some trendy stuff. If you literally have no money and no good clothes at all, just walk into uniqlo and it'll take care of you.

Series name?

i dont see any difference from dressing head to toe in any other mall tier brands

i dress head to toe mall tier even my shoes
problem? :^)

kuma miko

i never had a problem :^)

What's your point?

this show is cute

You're just assmad that you spent all your money on APC and then realized that Uniqlo makes the exact same clothes for cheaper

why did you post that? well... might as well post more I guess.

What manga is this

Another reason why Uniqlo is the best basics-fast fashion store.

sexual
harrasement

>Uniqlo
>fast fashion

Perfect store for emasculated introvert lil bitches like you I suppose then

yeah u right u right

It was in umaru too. She buys all her summer clothes there and spends the rest of her clothes money on games because its dirt cheap

This show makes me want to grow old and have a bunch of grandchildren so I can sexually harass them. No pedo

*insert tumblr line thing*

This is Veeky Forums everybody

I was looking forward to this show because it seemed innocent and cute

But this is just fucked like wtf Japan

You have to go back

Trust me, I fap to lolis more than youve probably brushed your teeth in your entire life, but I too sometimes like innocent and cute lolis

Because it's an animated censored drawing. Who cares.

trump is for redditors as well. stop posting politics that shit is not allowed outside of /pol/

Killy, I don't like you. I don't usually say this to namefags as I usually ignore them but you need to stop.

UNIQLO is like the Japanese Gap. I'm not surprised that they're getting into the anime sponsorship game.

I mean, c'mon, Sony, Square Enix, and KDDI have been slapping their logos on dumb dorama and anime for years.

It's a global rule to report all politics talk, especially because they derail threads. I'm going to report every single heavily politic reply on Veeky Forums I come across. These nerds need to learn one way or another.

I see Pizza Hut a lot on anime.