Hey effay, mtf here

Hey effay, mtf here.
Could someone with broader shoulders than average pull of a sleeveless dress or is this a hopeless endeavor?
I want to buy this from Uniqlo but in a different colour, this was the only one with a white model.

Post pics. We need to see what you're working with.

post legs

thanks qt. you should probably post shoulders so we can help with your question too lol

>qt
lets see your face you failure of evolution

You'll be fine. Pack a cardigan or a light open shirt in case you get self-conscious. There are cis women with broader shoulders than you.

Nice dubs btw

I think you could pull it off, your shoulders aren't really that wide, you've got a very feminine build. I say go for it.

> TRAP DETECTED

>censored pixels

That was a good laugh.

post dic pic

You used to ask questions on Veeky Forums pretty often right?

Please be my gf. I want you are feminine penis.

fuck off you mentally ill piece of shit.

is that way you worthless waste of oxygen

it will probably be alright OP :)

That totally works. I just started dating a girl who werks out and has broader shoulders than you and wears clothing like that almost exclusively. She has larger breasts though which highlights her femininity but as i said, your shoulders are narrower so it should be a-okay.

You could also go into a store and actually try a dress like that, and see for yourself if you feel comfortable in it.

I live in an awful town of 2000 and don't have a license to drive anywhere. It's unfortunately a bit hard to actually go anywhere to try things on

Then order something and try it in front of your mirror at home. Most online stores offer free returns.

I don't know, but I'm sure you could pull off a noose.

but OP is asking about clothes

I'll buy one and post results

Buy it if you want it but I would stop everything you're doing. Get a driving licence, to hell with clothes for now.
A ride is freedom. You need to be able to move asap from point A to point B. I hope you have understandable parents or live alone.

How did you shave your legs btw? I need that, body hair is SHIT.

Braun silk series 9 epilator. My thighs are naturally hairless though

Also I have a car but dad broke his back so he can't go driving for lessons very much. It kind of sucks.

>degenerate core