Acne scar treatment

Has anyone here used micro-dermarollers to treat acne scars? Is it worth it? Does it work?

i use it to scratch my asshole but thats about it

sounds like it would be extremely painful

OP i used to have hyper pigmentation on my forehead, was annoying as fuck that it would never go. My routine now is to have hot showers that turn cold, drink an absolutely almighty amount of water and sleep early, my skin has never been better and the hyperpigmentation has gone

You're a big guy

for whom?

no just go to a professional and get a microderm

I have a bunch of acne scars that came from me being a dumbass and picking at/popping pimples, how do I fix this

bumping for some actually useful answers

I've been using one for a couple of months. I use it in combination with Mederma and the scars are fading alright, I guess. Don't actually know if I'm accelerating the healing/fading process or if the scars are improving naturally though, of course.

There is some evidence out there that shows that they do help, so you've got nothing to lose by trying it out. Just get long enough needle length, the short ones are used primarily to help your skin better absorb products.

>you've got nothing to lose by trying it out
is there no chance that it'll fuck up my face?

Is it not super painful? It looks real fuckin painful

Just get a regular treatment that works for you.

I have a face wash I use every morning with a washcloth, and I exfoliate twice a week. I also use a moisturizer a few minutes after I step out of the shower.

In the evening I just rinse my face, only using a washcloth if I worked out or something. You might want to use the face wash and moisturizer if your skin is really bad, but I genuinely have not found that to be beneficial at all.

Never scrub too harshly, that's going to irritate your face and make things worse.

I also replace my pillowcase twice a week.

For scars, there are no real treatments that work effectively. Just take good care of your skin, and the scars will fade away over time.

If you're really self-conscious, find yourself a foundation makeup. It takes barely any time to apply, and no one is gonna give a shit unless you work doing physical labor.

Is this a torture device or actually a skin product? The needles look fucking huge and the result on the comparison pics provided by the seller are dubiously outstanding and often clearly the result of lighting/makeup/photoshop.

What the hell is this? Wouldn't it put holes in your face? How does it work

AHA/BHA

I'm using it once a month. That and Vitamin C serum work great for my oily skin, and I've seen improvements on my skin texture.

If you want to get rid of acne, here's how:

Wash your face with soap morning and night.

Before you finish a warm shower, make it cold and make sure your face contacts the cold water.

Wash your hands as often as possible.

Stop touching face (childish).

Work out at least once a day until you break a sweat.

Eat less sugar, less grains and less dairy.

Eat more fruits, vegetables and meat.

If you aren't scared of supplements, take Vitamins B3, D3 and C daily at a dosage of however much seems right to you.

Drink a lot of water.

Sure as hell don't get a fucking spike roller to roll your face with, LOL.

Don't take the snake oil pharmaceutical drugs.

Doing this you will start seeing results in under a month; look at that, it is pretty much free of charge.

I don't have a problem with acne anymore, I have a problem with the scars it left behind

nah

also dont forget to fuck regularly :DDDD benis in vagina xDDDD

also drink more water xDDDDDD and change pillowcase everyday XDDDDDDD

and also drink some beer haha it contains very good things for your skin (british scientist proven!!!!) proven by scientists!

and you can squeeze some lemons onto your face, helps a lot, as lemon juice contains vitamin C which is very good for your health, very HEALTHY

also get suntan because suntan is good for health and acne isnt visible on tanned skin

hmm did i forget something?????

oh yeah dont eat bad foods! like ice cream, pringles chips and sweets and chocolate. and dairy and bananas! very bad!

good LUCK

>Don't take the snake oil pharmaceutical drugs.
epic

Can I still eat kettle crisps then???

Exfoliate, moisturise, and use sunscreen. They will fade eventually. Otherwise, go get laser surgery done.

It isn't painful at all actually, unless you're rolling over some painful pimples. It's rather nice when the needles pass over your skin. I'm using it every one day and it seems to make my skin better. Applying snail serum should be even more effective when combined with the derma rolling. And it does not leave any visible marks on your skin, no holes or anything.

>literally puncturing your skin with massive needles
>does not leave holes
hmmmmmmmmm

They are not massive, they are like smaller than an average sewing needle, there's just like 540 of them. You don't apply huge pressure while you're rolling. It leaves no visible marks.

ok
what length do you recommend?