Techwear Thread

Hey Veeky Forumsmilia, poorfag here, I really wanna get into techwear but I dont know how to do it without looking like a goth ninja and cant afford all the actual techwear stuff.
What should I buy with things items less than >200 dollars for an article of clothing.
I know about that I should buy some airism clothing, some nice clean looking trainers, and a hard-shell jacket, anything else?

And Techwear Thread.

Oh dear

Techwear is a dead meme in guessing?

No, not that

First off you've written
>less than >200 dollars
that's less than greater than 200 dollars, so this is how I know you are probably too simple to appreciate proper tech fabrics for what they achieve rather than how they look and it's doubtful you'll look past the price tag and the brand

I'm not saying techwear is all about the functionality, but it goes a long way to differentiate it from cosplaying MGS or something.

Clean, simple clothes, a hard shell and some nikes you saw in The Martian do not make a techwear outfit.

Ah shit typo. I understand what you mean. I'll save up over time, and in that time i'll learn to appreciate the style more.

Thanks user

didn't mean to come off as an ass, sorry user

but really figure out what you want to get from it before you spend money, it's easy to either cheap out and you will ultimately be disappointed, or spend way too much money on something to you might end up regretting

basically don't set out to achieve your look with a strict figure in mind, there may be things that crop up just outside your bracket that are really worth that extra 50 dollars

judge the item on its merits not the pricetag

While this is here can anyone recommend some good shells with hoods? I started doing some research last night and hound .few nice ones but nothing that really made my dick hard

I got a mission workshop orion, would definitely recommend, doesn't play so nice with hoodies but jumpers do work with it even when on a bike, breathes amazingly and the fit is excellent

mix black army surplus with black nike u get on ebay or at outlets
thats how u do techwear cheap. then wear it a lot so it looks well used. when its too clean it looks fake

Some shells that might make your dick hard:
Softshell with hood-
Outlier freeshell
Acronym J25-WS
Y-3 Sport future craft midlayer

Hardshell with hood-
Acronym J1A-GT
SISP David-TC 2 in 1 hooded bomber
Veilance arris

ye i feel u bro, wearing Roshe & The North Face right now ;__;
someday ill upgrade to Tubular & ACG

lol hey that's me. i am so flatter.
hi from france

well do you look like shit or do you want to "upgrade" in order to further diverse from the "normies" ?

definitely the second.

good stuff bro

Hey user, what are those pants?

in all honesty why bother ? I´m maybe on the wrong here but isn`t not looking like shit the main goal ?

yeah but "not looking shit" has turned into this hobby where im trying to get better and better clothes, until i feel like my fit is finally completed.

lol fuck off

>hi from france
salam aleik

alaikum salam habibi

>buy qasas then try to cobble together the rest of the outfit out of whatever black clothes are in your wardrobe
average Veeky Forumsggot's attempt at techwear

post your fit with qasas.

genuinely curious.

when did I imply that I had qasas?