Any good alternatives to these overhyped shitclogs?

Any good alternatives to these overhyped shitclogs?

a noose

Literally impossible, given the whole idea of them is that they're from Aliens

I couldn't care less about the franchise tie-in. I find it hard to believe that no other shoe manufacturer has ever released high tops with a ribbed design.

A shoe that looks almost identical would still not be an alternative because of the lack of tie in

costs around 900 dollars but are way cooler

you hate them but would like an alternative

wtf he doesn't hate them- shitclogs are the best!

tru

I don't hate them - I'm just looking for something that has similar retrofuturist design sensibilities that aren't specifically Alien Stompers.

Pic related

demobaza makes some ok shoes.
wish they had other colors for like white or off-white

very similiar one and two more coming

last one

always wanted boots like these with flat souls. more please

>hightops

I HAD THESE IN MY FUCKING CART AT 12:01 AND THEY FUCKING SOLD OUT BY THE TIME I CLICKED REVIEW AND PURCHASE

I WAS FUCKING PISSED.

The US only got 36 pairs, 9 of each size. Did you really expect to get a pair without a $500 bot?

lunar core as fuck

I figured people were using bots but that's absolute fucking DDOS tier bullshit keeping other people from even being able to access the payment confirmation page. They were in my cart. I filled out my info. I clicked review and purchase and it just kept bugging out.

Yeah, I know how you feel dude. I shouldn't have even tried after seeing the production numbers but I sat on the site from 11:50 to 12:30 and came out dry. Same thing happened to me.

Fuck Reebok. This has made me hold disdain for them in my heart. Fuck this hype.

Yeah, there was actually no reason at all to make these limited to such an absurd number.
>muh alien day
>we'll just make 426 pairs it's genius
Didn't care for reebok before this, not dealing with them again after.