Why are there so many pictures of Bradley Cooper wearing Red Wing Iron Rangers...

why are there so many pictures of Bradley Cooper wearing Red Wing Iron Rangers? especially of him wearing them with a suit

how Veeky Forums are these boots?

>reddit wings

Obviously Veeky Forums as fuck, even the goose wears them

well memed my friend

I'll avoid making any value-judgements related to their appearance, because I don't feel particularly strongly about them as far as that's concerned.

I once owned a pair and sold them after about a year of frequent use (several 3-4 days a week, consistently).

I've read many reviews about these. and other heritage boots in which the writers raved about how comfortable they become after having been broken in.

Iron Rangers and Wolverine 1000 mile boots certainly stop being uncomfortable, but they're not designed for comfort, and I never found them to be even close to as comfortable as say, a pair of $150 hiking boots, or even a pair of vans slip ons.

>vans slip ons

I saw the acronym guy wearing these. seriously considering getting them. they're so minimal and comfy. plus I'll never have to tie my shoes.

that's henry cavill

those aren't iron rangers you blind faggot

no it's patrick bateman

with that damn daniel meme, i don't know if i can wear Vans without being memed upon

don't worry man, you'll just get "what are those'd" so no matter what you wear you'll be memed :^)

>hat damn daniel meme

ignorance is bliss

I had a pair for 5 years and loved them. I would probably still have them had I not ruined them with paint. I dont think OP was asking if they are comfortable but they are moderately comfortable and very durable. Red Wing's modern non-heritage line of boots are 5x more comfortable. Are they Veeky Forums? Not really. Still a long lasting boot with a decent silhouette.

I think I'm sold. apparently they can be used for skating but break easily. since I don't skate I guess that means they're functional for walking to starbucks and farming facebook likes. woo.

are u talking about damn daniels or redwangs

I'm talking about acronym head kickers u peasant

Both red wings.

then why are u in this thread you moron

I think they are fine looking boots. However, they kind of exclude a lot of Veeky Forums styles

Like what? Full Rick? Palewave? Lunarcore? Goth Ninja?

no, but he has a pair of tan iron rangers. those are also red wings, though