Only girls who dress in designer are Asian

>only girls who dress in designer are Asian
>Asians only hang out with other Asians
I wish I was Asian sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-_QKyipj_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what makes you specifically want to be friends with people who dress in designer clothing

similar interests

and im not even OP

>friends

also this

OP, dont. I hate being Asian because manlet genes. Most Asians are shorter than the average white man.

I like being white and all, but if I had to be another race it would definitely be Asian.

this

yup, they're basically white anyway.

Bet you own nice fits through.

Do you want to make out Asian Veeky Forumsm? We can have a threesome.

I too know this feel

>implying asians know how to dress
the classic "gook doing an american degree" has nice clothes. their style is almost always atrocious.

I shouldn't even say nice clothes, they have expensive clothes - it's usually more accident than anything if it happens to be an actually nice piece.

>tfw asians are so effay
>tfw they'll never be your friends
JUST
how do i become friends w the asians senpai????

>asians
>effay

It's like you've never been on a college campus

most of the Asians at my college are effay

not everyone goes to community college like your sorry ass

Asian girls are hard to keep away. But I guess they just love their men White.

>rich asians
>community college

stupid post

i was implying you go to a shit college therefore you see shit asians. lrn 2 read aspie retard

of course the effay and rich asians go to good schools

jokes are pretty hard to understand when you're retarded, huh

I have rich Asians on campus, but they're usually just head to toe in hba, effay ones are few and far between
yeah

i'm sorry i called you retarded

it's ok jesus told me to forgive

I wish I could find them now, but there have been some fascinating articles talking about how bad some universities have gotten in that respect. Rich Chinese kids get sent to a foreign school, Balkanize themselves, blow cash, then go home no smarter than they left. All of the HBA, none of the GPA, so to speak. There are some pretty serious allegations that the groups are more prone to cheating and otherwise fucking about than their other counterparts, and some contend that their presence - and their money - are raising the rates for U.S. students.

Not saying it applies to all foreign students, of course. Just a particular mentality.

its true

i remember an article about a school in vancouver even building a special luxury dorm for these kids and deeming it international students only

Like anyone else. By having similar interests and being chill.

95% of gooks in designer clothing look like shit

Asians are the best race, tfw no high performance intelligence for testing well.

Not physically. They lack the apocrine sweat glands needed for muscle development so their ear wax is chalky instead of wet and the sweat less. Blacks and latinos have the highest of this so the develop muscles the most.

would kill to look like pic related desu

I idolize this amazing asian punk girl in high school, everything she did was so cool, she was so beautiful and cool, tfw i'll never be as amazing as her.

At least if you're white you can appeal to or afford an asian.

how does he manage to look so good while still being unkempt?

I have the same features but it looks like shit on me.

post pic

n-no

See cutie in eatery with pink dipped Y-3's, pink hat, pink wool trench. Wanted her to have my babies. See her with some asian kid in some Adidas. so sad.

It's so true.

Theres an asian guy who has a yellow 2010 porsche 911 and another asian kid with a brand new white Z51 corvette. It's crazy

you have garbage taste

you sound like a beta faggot congrats

glad you could find that out in less than a 250 character message

what's beta again?

you

Stop being such pendejos gringos.

I don't think their money is raising tuition rates. The tuition rates have risen faster than inflation because of the easy money provided by federal student loans. Kids with Sallie Mae loans vastly outnumber rich Chinese kids. If their parents are giving donations to get them in, then if anything that suppresses tuition rates by making money available for aid.

There definitely is a big set of them that cheat a lot and never learn English properly, but I've also known rich Chinese who were actually impressive students. The shitty ones need to go though.

>tfw you're asian, but you're 6'+

I think you're entirely correct, thinking about it.

Same here re: the impressive students. I feel bad for the guys who come over here, work hard, integrate, and learn a lot. It seems like they are too often lumped into the "lol FOB" category, and they don't deserve it.

post-elliot we've gotten a lot of shit but it's actually pretty sick being half-asian half white

yeah I'll never be fully accepted by either but I can still flow between both groups

t. proud owner of a single acne sweater

Nice

Elliot's dad was an ugly Jew and his mom probably never loved him either.

Happa's are alright with me

absolutely ded
probably the most accurate post ive seen on Veeky Forums

>white people on Veeky Forums looking up to asians
>asians look up to blacks at least in terms of popular culture

what a time to be alive

at least its nice to automatically be assumed to be cool because of my skin color.

Thee only Asians I met who love black peope are trashy desu

>>asians look up to blacks at least in terms of popular culture
>in terms of popular culture
You mean the trashy media that's glorifying homosexual prison culture ghetto centrism?

>sweat glands needed for muscle development

learn to read dumbass

apocrine sweat glands produce steroids this is where muscles come from, no i'm not asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-_QKyipj_Y

>mfw you spot a manlet lying online about his height

the chinese international kids at my school are either Veeky Forums as fuck or complete hypebeasts. barely any in between

I don't see how he is. Mid-East Asiand can be pretty tall and hairy i.e my sisters hubby's family.

im asian and ill be your friend user

"all of the HBA, none of the GPA"
i'm stealing that bateman

sang woo kim has the best facial aesthetics

yeah no

>hubby
get the fuck out of here

How the fuck, as an Aussie male, with South American and Spanish heritage, do I approach a 100% Asian student.

Heaps of them live/work/hangout near where I live and some the girls are hot/cute as all fuck.

I'm guessing they're Korean. If that matters but when it comes to Asians, like op says, they seem to only hang out with other Asians.

embarrassing thread

numale fuccboi cucks, all of you

they're easy to talk to user-kun, just go up and introduce yourself and stop being such a fucking beta. wear a few recognizably expensive pieces and they'll recognize that you're not some random pleb. when i was at college i waited until I got placed into a group assignment with a couple of chinese students who all wore thom browne/louboutin so the first day we met up to work on it I wore like a $7000 outfit (alexander mcqueen jacket, balenciaga tee, balmain jeans, balenciaga sneakers, LV backpack) and they literally noticed the second I walked in the door. they are the most sensitive people I've ever met to wealth, they can smell it a mile away and are quick to judge people who dress like shit, but if you present well and present consistently you'll get on fine with them. we still keep in contact to this day, they're bros

> alexander mcqueen jacket, balenciaga tee, balmain jeans, balenciaga sneakers, LV backpack
Too fat.

This desu

jesus christ the trust fund kid

CHECKED.

quad dubs speak truth

>actually buying all of that fuccshit

I don't think you belong on this board

lol dude go to an actual uni instead of the shit tier school you attend

you're stupid as fuck the top weightlifters in the world are chinese, stop spreading ignorant shit

Too bad you have to trade away half your dick

>am Asian
>solely lurker

Can we be friends senpai?