What is your opinion on Jordans /fa?

What is your opinion on Jordans /fa?

A few Jordan's can work in the right fit, usually 1s and 3s

8s never work

What about UNC 1s?

1s, 4s, 5s

Any other Jordan shoe is too nigger

11s are goat tier

8's are nice but only the chrome and aqua ones. 1's are the nicest but it all depends on who is wearing it at the end of the day

A lot of people will talk shit and call them "nigger shoes" but if they were made bye anyone else people would worship them, aside from the obvious sports memorabilia aspect to them. they also have their rightful place in the fashion world as being some of the first if not the first asymetrical series of sneakers to be designed.
(They might actually be the first i can't remember which is why i said "some of the first")

I have a pair of 1s, i know my place and thats all i could pull off but something about those aqua 8s beckons me

6-7-8s work really well in neo 80s, neo tokyo looks

1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13

I have some 1's, good shoes. Also the 4's labs are fire

1 and 6

Everything else sucks

for black people only

12s are the goat

what about this

embarrassing thread

11, 4, 5 are ok if you dont take to colorful model

Boring, why even wear it except to be a slut to the brand? The KO high top would be a better option.

Wait, getting my models mixed up, the Skyhighs, not the KOs.

GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI

Not a fan of Jordans, they're usually either belong-on-the-court tier, and the models that do look decent always have junior high-tier colorways

I've been thinking about copping these though

superga(y) tier stitching

What the fuck is this fag talking about

They're completely worshipped by everyone and if anyone else made them there would be genuinely no hype. You got this all fucked up. They're not the first of anything. They're just shoes he balled in. Get over yourself fag

They're just chunky shoes niggers drop 4 pay checks on

The only acceptable Jordans are the 1's.

Af1s are better, jordons are black people shoes

ugliest shoe ever it's embarrassing

The 90s called

what did they say

fuck aquas are so nice

Jordan 2's are pretty underrated, you don't even see niggers wearing these