My wrist is small, bony and gay af, is there any cool non-autistic accessory I can use to hide them?

my wrist is small, bony and gay af, is there any cool non-autistic accessory I can use to hide them?

I already wear a watch but are there other options?

your obsession with your wrists already flags you as an autist.

people around you already spotted you on their radar, its too late.

you're insecure, nobody really gives a fuck about your wrists.

>nobody really gives a fuck about your wrists
I do, I don't give a shit about anything else. It's easier for me to look into the mirror and see the image of the person I want to be. You sound like the autistic one here man.

wear a tiny watch like the tiny man you are

>Are my eyelids Veeky Forums?
>Are my nipples Veeky Forums?
>Is my buzzcut Veeky Forums?

Who bruised up, veiny, and sharp ass knuckles here?

Skinny wrists are more effay than mongoloid, knuckle-dragging meat-sticks. What are you worried about?

this pic looks like it was taken of my exact forearm lol kinda cool

>It's easier for me to look into the mirror and see the image of the person I want to be.

its cool if you wanna improve yourself, but you gotta be down with who you are already. you can't change your wrists unless you get swole/ottermode, so chill on that.

even if he does get more muscle there's literally nothing he can do about his wrists, any change would be negligible

the size of his wrist is determined by his bones and how much fat he has, he just has to get over it or turn into a whale

>is there any cool non-autistic accessory I can use to hide them

B A R B E L L S

G R I P - T R A I N E R S

1000 - K C A L - S M O O T H I E S

>that
>veiny

lmao lose some weight fat ass

Skelly here, I like the way my wrists look just rock it instead of being insecure. One of the most important things is not letting your wrist go too limp, anything you wear on your wrist will just make it more apparent that they are small.

Wrist width is mainly genetic anyway unless you put on a lot of fat/muscle mass you will see no difference at all.

So your wrist looks like a wrist? Most peoples forearm nsertions don't go anywhere near their hands so just about everyone on the planet has skinny wrists the only way to get them bigger is to either be fat or jump on growth hormone for years which will also make your forehead and feet bigger.

Pic related: a natural bodybuilder with "skinny" wrists.

Besides a watch you can wear a bracelet on your other hand, that's about it.

Get cool golden bracelet like me

thats a necklace nigga u cant fool me

that album sucked

W2C

w2c?

Mine look a lot like that but my arms aren't as hairy and they're veinier because I have shitty circulation.

How thin are we talking? Like mine is 14cm in girth.

tfw when scarred for life on my right hand.
any tips on removal?

scars are fa. having baby skin is not.

wouldn't help one bit ya dunce, it's about the structure of your bones when it comes to wrists

tfw 16 cm wrists
is that mongoloid, knuckle dragging meat stick tier or am I good

who here /disproportionate hammer hands/

You probably don't even have it bad. I'm 135 lbs, 5'7" and I have a wrist thinner than most girls.

lmao at file size vs quality

R8 my hands

its huge thick and darkred-pinkish.
i aggree scars are cool.
But this shit is just to prominent.

you've got it good
I'm 5'9 105 over here