Raf Simons Stan Smiths

Which color of SS16 is your favorite?

What would you wear with the yellow or pink?

if you're seriously considering wearing a pair of these, maybe this isn't the board for you

is this b8

not one to go trend hopping but that Pink was like a fucking flame for the moths. It's completely defining spring in NA.

distressed ones are nicest

all trash desu and i like raf & stans

those '''''''''distressed''''''''''' ones look nice. gotta see them irl to be sure though.

distressed and pink are pretty cool. thinking of getting the pink ones not sure if i want to drop the 400 though

nigo stans

the distressed ones and the white with light blue are pretty nice

the black distressed*

I kind of like the yellow ones I guess, but none of them are that good imo. I think they could look okay with a mostly black/grey outfit

loving the distressed ones and the silvers. dont like this season's pink

some kid at my school had the lower left ones and everybody ribbed the fuck out of him

wtf?

Ribbed? Lol . We would say "flamed", or "charged him up" in Cincinnati

What

might say fuck it and cop the eraser pink ones

you live in Cincinati? ew

dont try to deny your city is fucking gross

In New Orleans we say ribbed. As in "boy I'm bout to rib your mardi gras lookin ass raf stans"

Pink and distressed whites are only good ones. Pink works with both black/monochrome and palewave. Distressed ones look nice, but I didn't saw them live, looks like you can reach same effect by just rubbing pencil at your white Stans. Also not sure if it eventually wears off, for example with wet or so.

They're fucking hideous. Worse than the all red ones in my opinion