SUPREME/PALACE

who here is into more street/skate style? Brands along the lines of Palace and Supreme?

delete this

normie cunts

everyone can have their opinion. So, tell me whats wrong with this thread.

you must be over 18 to post here

lol

I HATE that guy but Supremes alright

I HATE this fuccboi shit but Racks is alright

i hate fucking disgusting hypebeasts that wear supreme and palace but couldnt name a single one of their skaters or skate themselves

>buy Supreme
>Don't even skate
>resell the most hyped up pieces

trash wanabe customer base

You know you can just screen print all your hype t shirts at home rather than paying the stupid fuck 40 dollars or worse resell prices

thats like hating people who wear surplus stuff if they arent in the army

people were hypebeastin it back in 09 and shit man, wearing supreme and all that old shit isnt in rightn now. its not a bad thing to wear those brands, but they are just not the in thing right now you know? like you could fuck girls or whatever wearing that, you can fuck girls wearing anything givnen the right situation, but supreme, palace, black pyramid, diamond supply co. all tacky. any of those fairfax la brands are tacky right now at least in the fashion industry.

supreme, hundreds, huf, palace, black pyramid, pink dolphin, diamond supply co are all obey tier nowadays, unless your really young or live in la nah m8 no respect,

Do u think actual skaters wear $150 hoodies lol

More into streetwear myself

premes good outside graphic tee, heard palaces been slipping on qc

i used to skate and my wardrobe still reflects it. its hard to get over.

What do you guys think about more unknown streatwear brands like Undercover, Cav Empt and Brain Dead?

damn, does this guy have any self respect left at all?
not only does he dye his hair blonde but he dresses like a white kid and buys into white skateboarding culture
literally the definition of uncle tom

I enjoy The Hundreds, it seems like a nice brand that isn't as limited as Supreme and they make some pretty cool designs and collabs.

undercover is dope, CE has some things I like. idk about brain dead

Please don't place undercover in the same group as these

>unknown streetwear
>undercover

Undercover is streetwear though, even creator places it as this. Cav Empt is a bit strange to be normal hypebeast streetwear.

good price too

Supreme is definitely above the other brands on this list.

Well, perhaps not lesser known, but lesser worn. Undercover is indeed quite pricey, have some tshirts from them (used from Rakuten JP), but would really like to buy one of his jackets one day.

thats how its done bihhhh

R u black

Supreme is just a big meme now, as the years pass by the customers just become worse and worse. If you look at the videos Complex does at the drops, you can see the type of people that wear supreme and 95% of them are unfashionable hype beasts who have parents with a lot of money. Palace is almost the same way, but Supreme is currently much bigger.

>even creator places it as this
citation

16-18 year old fuccboi general

haha yea i am. you got me.

thats like hating people who wear khakis if they arent in the british indian army

>damn, does this guy have any self respect left at all?
>not only does he bitch about the way other people dress online but he dresses like a faggot kid and buys into white faggot culture
>literally the definition of faggot

Streetwear is generally pretty bland and deriviative. People here like thinking outside the box and wearing things that challenge the normal view of fashion...even though most of it is meme-core stuff like techninja and rick-wear.

palewave has become pretty popular here. lunarcore is a style that looks really neat but I don't think many people actually attempt it here. But streetwear....really is just bland. So it gets shit on. Also, Supreme is severely overpriced and overrated. My buddy told me he was about to drop 80 bucks on a t-shirt because it had a samurai raping a chick on it...Supreme's clothing is your most basic fucking "fashion" you can think of. And that's why people hate streetwear, it's generally basic and people don't expand their creativeness enough with it.